Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36

Author Topic: Vaiolis' RPG - the old one!  (Read 45704 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Vaiolis' RPG
« Reply #180 on: December 01, 2008, 05:50:18 pm »

Aww.  :(

Well, gives me time to change my action, I was really tired yesterday.

This turn:
I say, "Ooups", hastily hand the axe-staff-mace to the nearest person, hastily but sincerely apologize the axe-man, and run away retreat, watching the hut observing the events hiding somewhere from a safe position at least 100m away. :p
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2008, 10:07:03 pm »

Next Turn:

Quite obviously I can't do much. I mean, I could breath. Breathings good. And being alive. Not dead. Thats good to. Not that I can do much to prevent being killed by something If I can't act on anything. So I won't go ahead and spoiler this.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2008, 12:21:58 am »

Like I ever spoilered anything.

then again, that is why the topics of Astors lack of pants has risen so many times...
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2008, 12:51:27 am »

Because you keep bringing it up. :/

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2008, 02:35:20 pm »

Today looks to be yet another, but quite possibly the last slow day. I have a better chance of getting to the turn today than I had yesterday, however the chance of no progress remains quite vivid. But don't doubt an update immediately, it may come!
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2008, 09:25:02 am »

Update? I want to say rolls but its not an RTD.

Too much internets?

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2008, 05:42:45 pm »

Alright, found myself a chance to update!

Turn 10
Group 1: Flat, Astor, Xix, Gaweir, Abronychus, Zak
Flat: I'll go eat up my currency, followed by... being confused. I guess I'll be on lookout for a bit, maybe flying here and there. I'm not sure what is possibly the end of the world...
Astor: I walk up to the figures that appeared and, with balls of steel, ask these new people who the heck they are. Anything other than nothing happening will be a total shock, resulting in me trying my best to tag along. I get things done, I don't plan these things.
Xix: I say, "Ooups", hastily hand the axe-staff-mace to the nearest person, hastily but sincerely apologize the axe-man, and retreat, observing the events from a safe position at least 100m away.
Gaweir: Out of combat: Forced Rest.
Abronychus: Anyway, I'm going to try and talk to the five people that just appeared. I'll talk to the one that I think looks like they like water and the ocean the most. I'll greet them, ask them who they are, what just happened, and if they would (ahem) happen to be a cosmic evil that some adventurers might want to go kill. I'm going to try and be relatively polite. If one of them tries to brush me off with any "I'm better than you, Abronychus." stuff, I'm going to start talking about the equality of man and how I am not going to shut up, capitalist pig. If I have time, I'm going to either try and help the giant or yell for someone to come try and help him.
Zak: Emboldened by familiar weaponry and clothing, I decide to take control of the situation and quickly inform the new strangers of the situation I was recently in. I then push everyone out of the hut to get them to safety, watching out for danger from all directions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long silence came after the appearance of the new people. The praying villagers, group, archaeologists, even the barbarian and soldier man stood still. Then havoc broke loose.

Xix was the first to move, rushing over to the barbarian man and handing him the telekinetical axe flail, along with a quick apology, and sprinted off. Abronychus, Astor, and Zak approached each other and began to ask what was going on, until the barbarian man took the weapon he was given and growled.

"Die you vile beings!"

Swinging the flail around, the axe slowly reaching farther and farther out from the centripetal force, he approached the three archaeologists first. He hit the first one in the gut, sending him flying with a massive, and most likely fatal gash. As he approached a second one, however, the soldier ran up to him and, amazingly, managed to ram him over with his shoulder. The axe, however, was not done swinging, and hit a second archaeologist in the back, with similar results as the first.

"Uhh... is that shirtless guy friendly?"
"Well, actually... we're not really sure. He said a horrible evil was going to come from this rock, but instead you did. Are you evil?"
"No, we managed to get in the rock before the evil beings did. But, they might get here any second. We should get away from this thing!"

Zak, Abronychus, and Astor ran from the hut while the barbarian and soldier pummeled each other. The barbarian was far stronger than the soldier, but he was also previously wounded. The other archaeologist kept his distance.

Once the three men had gotten outside, they saw Xix hiding behind a slightly distant tree, watching the hut intently. Flat was still with Gaweir, however he had eaten the 17 green triangles and 3 blue squares in the pot.

"Alright, so we're out of range now. So who are you people?"
"Well, my name is Zak. I came by boat to an island for some... business, until I found a camp filled with those men you had seen before, some sort of explorers I'm guessing, and men with armor colored in many green shades, who wielded metal weapons, that can fire small little metal pieces at insane speeds! So, while secretly watching them, a small army of these black ugly goblin-like creatures came in similar attire, called Ranya or something, and then we found this rock with a glowing blue orb and put a piece in it and found ourselves here!"
"Wait, Ranya? You mean Rahn inya? We have the same foe here, however they have no green armor or such powerful weapons. Something odd is going on around here..."
"If you have the same foes, it sounds likely. I'm guessing that rock is some sort of teleportation magic, maybe it sent me from one island to another?"
"Doubt it. I've never seen-"

Astor was cut off by a loud bang heard from the hut. Looking over, everyone saw the soldier, with a well bruised face, holding a small metal object near the barbarian's head. The barbarian was no longer moving. Zak identified it.

"There! That's what I was talking about. But... that is a much smaller version."

The soldier and remaining archaeologist stood for a moment, looking at the barbarian, until they were interrupted by a deep rumbling. Out of nowhere, a bolt of sharp blue lightning crashed from the sky into the hut, presumably onto the rock formation. The soldier and archaeologist took a moment's look before sprinting out as another bolt hit the rock. A shattering sound was heard, followed by a large pulse of energy erupting from the hut in a quickly growing sphere. The pulse, however, seemed to have no effect on anyone.

While the soldier and archaeologist stood in the center of the village, feeling quite out of place, the three party members went back over to the hut and looked inside. They saw a pile of rubble where the rock used to stand, as well as shards from the orb. The blue color was now completely gone from all the pieces, aside from one: the key piece used to activate the rock. Other than this, everything seemed normal. Oh, and there was also now a hole in the hut's roof.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gaweir's eyes opened abruptly, as if he had just had a horrible nightmare. Looking around, he saw he was in some sort of cave, made entirely of ice. Slowly getting up, he found his vision quite foggy, as though it were a dream, but he felt the smoothness of the cave as clearly as if it were real. Looking around, there was little to remark about aside from the passages. There were three tunnels, one leading to the left, forward, and right. There was also a hole in the ceiling, which seemed to lead endlessly upwards into darkness. The entire cave was lit, but the source seemed to come from the walls of the cave itself, as if the ice was glowing. Gaweir, however, did not feel cold in this cave. Looking at himself, he found he was wearing his usual armor, his shield, but his sword was still missing. He also found himself entirely healed, aside from a bruised head.

Flat:
 - Wounds: none
 - Inventory: none
 - Skills: none

Astor:
 - Wounds: lightly bruised effects=none

Xix:
 - Skills: Observation skill increased slightly

Gaweir:
 - Wounds: badly cracked skull status=slightly treated effects=unconscious, extremely fast tiring, very tired (--actions)
                bruised back effects=none
                winded effects=faster tiring
 - Inventory: none?
 - Skills: none?

Abronychus:
 - Wounds: lightly bruised effects=none
                winded effects=faster tiring

Zak:

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2008, 06:35:00 pm »

This turn:
If anyone is still fighting, I try to get them to stop, then I try to figure out who is the evil one(s).
Then I try to get whoever is not evil to join the group.
I also question them all much in general, especially about the technology they encountered.

((is it just me or is my RP quality sinking? I seem to not be able to think of anything good for Xix to do despite having so many ideas before.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2008, 06:45:32 pm »

Next Turn:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2008, 06:59:49 pm »

My turn:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2008, 07:07:35 pm »

Wow. None of you jerks will notice I'm gone eh?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2008, 07:21:47 pm »

Hey, workerdrone's gone!

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2008, 07:22:55 pm »

Go eat an iron spike.

No seriously, make that your next action for turn 11.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2008, 07:49:07 pm »

Naaah, you're not gone WorkerDrone. At least, there's still someone/something present where your body was that looks just like you. Your paragraph says you are completely healed as well, if you missed it ;)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2008, 08:02:04 pm »

Ahem, completely, doesn't mean having bruises with negative affects. *Points at status chart.*

Until the tireing affect, and the unconscious and all that is gone, that ain't healed. In fact, I'm only 'partially' healed. Or did you suddenly forget?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36