Yes
- 24 (51.1%)
No
- 21 (44.7%)
Who the heck is Zelda?
- 2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Legend of zelda mod  (Read 4358 times)

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
Re: Legend of zelda mod
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 08:45:55 pm »

HE SAID TO DROP THE GRAMMAR ISSUE >:( >:(
AND I SAID IT'S NOT A GRAMMAR ISSUE >:( >:(

Seriously though, you should go ahead and make it if you want to make it.
You don't have to release every mod you make.
I certainly don't.
(Not that the mod I've been using for the past few months would be ALLOWED if I did release it..  if you know what I mean)
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 09:58:17 pm »

You don't have to release every mod you make.
I certainly don't.
Boy, ain't that the truth.  I've made a Bionicle mod, but I'm still debating whether or not to release it.  It's also kind of rough at the moment.  Makuta currently have internal organs.  I think if I did release it I would add mini-figures as a new race, though (or possibly as a mini-megabeast).
So yeah, do whatever you want, Gondana.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Gondana

• Bay Watcher
  • OMG!!!
    • View Profile
    • OMG!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 01:35:33 am »

I HAVE GRAMMER ISSUES!!!

Full stop,
End of story,
Byby,
See you later.
OMG!!!
Current project: Legend of Zelda mod.

Keilden

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of The Endcat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 05:34:16 am »

Mass produced Masterswords?
The Endcat will end you and everything you love.

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 02:26:01 pm »

Continue. Zelda is awesome. I was even planning on making a zelda mod.

MagicJuggler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 02:30:21 pm »

This is more appropriate as an adventure rather than a fortress mod. While you're at it though, you could perhaps mod in more humanoid races. Why not add Hylians, Zoras, and Gorons while you're at it, or maybe Gerudo as well? Perhaps make the Master Sword an artifact item that only appears seldomly (rather than being mass-produced of course), and create fire and ice arrows for use from a Kokiri/Hylian/Whatever Bow. Add more monster types. Angry spear-wielding Moblins, or armored Iron Knuckles perhaps; perhaps make a nonplayable Ganon's Army civilization...be creative.  :)

mariankonieczny

• Bay Watcher
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2008, 04:35:09 pm »

Here you are.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2008, 04:40:49 pm »

Zoras would be cool, though Gorons would be tough to pull off to fluff...  Wait, I've got it!  No cooks, yes furnace operator, generic "put stone in" reaction that comes out with...  Rock Sirloin, a high-quality meal.
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2008, 05:05:44 pm »

Zoras would be cool, though Gorons would be tough to pull off to fluff...  Wait, I've got it!  No cooks, yes furnace operator, generic "put stone in" reaction that comes out with...  Rock Sirloin, a high-quality meal.
You could also give them [MATERIAL:STONE:(any brown stone)]
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2008, 05:10:36 pm »

Right, I'm saying getting them to eat rocks, like they do in the fluff.  They should maybe also itemcorpse a type of rock, as I remember something about dead Gorons becoming rock formations.
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 07:24:40 pm »

Sorry Thuellai, I was agreeing with you and building off of that idea, to make Gorons resistant to fire.  Actually, the material tag should use bauxite, just so that they can be resistant to magma like in Majora's Mask.
Just so I remember

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 07:49:59 pm »

Couldn't you make a stone called Goron or something and make them out of that as well? Even do an itemcorpse to let them drop a goron stone when they die. Equivalent to other race's skulls.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 10:36:44 pm »

Gramma?

Let's add zelda civs into the game! Although let's just do two traditional ones, gorons, and zoras, dekus, eh those are a bit confusing, and I don't know if flesh wood would work; it would be funny though.

As for items, plant, deku nut, mill extract deku nutmeg. New fish octorock, although I wonder how we could get it to shoot rocks. Like like lot's of teeth damage block.

Eh... oh! Mega beast... well I can't think of one, but I do like the idea of that giant stone spider in Twilight princess in the temple of time dungeon, (correct me if I'm wrong I havn't played the game in awhile).
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 10:49:30 pm »

Megabeasts could be all the bosses from Ocarina of Time and the like. Most of them were animals, and were of massive proportions.

Oh, and Bomb Plants. A crop that has the chance to explode? Awesome.
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 10:55:51 pm »

Megabeasts could be all the bosses from Ocarina of Time and the like. Most of them were animals, and were of massive proportions.

Oh, and Bomb Plants. A crop that has the chance to explode? Awesome.

This is starting to sound like a decent mod. Although lets try not to add too much to it, although if we can, exploding plants, yes.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4