Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: Clonk Rage: Throwing explosives at friends has never bee  (Read 35205 times)

UltimaPhantom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clonk Rage: Throwing explosives at friends has never bee
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 03:15:00 pm »

I play lots of Rage, and I'm hosting server... Sometimes. Mostly Arctic Ocean. I like that map.
A HREF="http://techommando.blogspot.com/">http://techommando.blogspot.com/

Fenrir

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2008, 03:24:00 pm »

I wish I could get Clonk to work on my computer, but it's always reeeeally sloooow... (I've played it before, but on a different machine)

[ February 22, 2008: Message edited by: Fenrir ]

Delamore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 06:49:00 pm »

Zoo.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 02:25:00 am »

Now, I've got to ask...  Is it possible to play as different Clonks on the same team?  I can't imagine how you folks could manage to juggle all the clonks you get on one team, and I thought the worst part about the Clonk games was having all these imbeciles standing about and taking up air and food.  Okay, so that doesn't apply to the base game, but I'm an addon freak.  Aquaclonks and Inuitclonks were beyond my abilities to resist.

Delamore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 06:52:00 am »

Normally I kill off all but the needed Clonks on food requiring mods.
On the normal one I stick one in the house until I need him.
Also IRC channel: http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showpost.php?p=9659718&postcount=123

[ April 16, 2008: Message edited by: Delamore ]

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 08:14:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Delamore:
<STRONG>
Zoo.</STRONG>

I love how the entire outside of the cave is underwater.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Delamore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 08:43:00 am »

Yeah, after a long enough time the whole map of Ash Lands floods.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 10:14:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Delamore:
<STRONG>Yeah, after a long enough time the whole map of Ash Lands floods.</STRONG>

I wish that it didn't, it's a fun map except for the eventual water-tank syndrome.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Delamore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2008, 10:48:00 am »

Going to be hosting western soon, check FP forums for information and later details.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2008, 11:12:00 am »

I might try to get on, but I will probably have to leave due to my lagging down the server.  I'm downloading clonk right now, as a matter of fact.

Furthermore, how exactly would I go about joining this multiplayer game, eh?

EDIT:  Nope, nevermind.  I've got better things to play.  Count me out this time.

[ April 18, 2008: Message edited by: Kagus ]

Gigalith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • O and H Books
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2008, 03:38:00 pm »

This game is far more addictive than it rightfully should be. It's like some exotic food that tastes weird but causes permanent craving. Some parts are incredibly tedious (Gold mining, liquid moving...) but still somehow I can't stop playing it.

Also, get into multiplayer. Much better than the single player experience. Quite a few of the German players speak English too, so try just joining a random internet game.

Sky Islands: How the heavens do you even start!? All my attempts have failied horribly.

Check out my books at O and H Books

Delamore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2008, 07:37:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Gigalith:
<STRONG>This game is far more addictive than it rightfully should be. It's like some exotic food that tastes weird but causes permanent craving. Some parts are incredibly tedious (Gold mining, liquid moving...) but still somehow I can't stop playing it.

Also, get into multiplayer. Much better than the single player experience. Quite a few of the German players speak English too, so try just joining a random internet game.

Sky Islands: How the heavens do you even start!? All my attempts have failied horribly.</STRONG>

I've never tried Sky islands singleplayer, but everyone loves bugging me to host it, and every time I do, I spawn, my con kit and flag fall off my island and off the map, then a flint falls down and kills me.
Fuck skyislands.

Delamore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2008, 10:40:00 am »

/Join #Clonk
On the network bay12games is on, were going to vote on a map then play.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2008, 03:05:00 pm »

I really want to get into this, but I wouldn't be able to register for a long time. Worse, my wireless internet connection is pretty slow.

Still, it looks really interesting, and I like how you folks built huge (underground!) settlements and all. It reminds me of why I liked Blockland and such; the game was what you made of it.

Edit: Started in the Ashlands, struck by lightning, dead. Patience is waning.

[ April 22, 2008: Message edited by: Keiseth ]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17