Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 101

Author Topic: Unreal World  (Read 299217 times)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: Unreal World
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2009, 01:42:22 am »

I have a list of goals to complete before I get bored of this character and make a new one with EVEN MORE insane goals and aspirations.

Those including:

I intend to kill at least one bear, pay my dues to the other side, cook it all, and bring my catch in to all the hungry peoples in the region.

I intend to max out EVERYTHING for my character. Master Craftsmen, AND expert warrior.

Once the previous is accomplished, I intend to single handedly wipe out a Raider camp, but not before:

Obtaining a full set of Iron Armour, in all my bad ass glory.

A Metal Shield, and a good sword and spear.

A Long Bow, and enough arrows to BLOT OUT THE SUN. (I shall fight in the shade.)

And finally, the location of one of these camps.

Last but not least, I shall then procede to utterly destroy and maim every freaking village, settlement, camp, EVERY CIVILIZATION I see until either everyone is dead, or I die.

Finally, I will start a new character, and after reestablishing myself, I will take part in the FIRST EVER Bay 12 Games Unreal Worlds...

MEGA PROJECT!

I shall create a huge complex, a fortress! With LAYERS of walls and defenses, layered further with traps! Hundreds of traps!

Inside the defense layers, I shall build a HUGE, I mean utterly huge, as big the space of a single area will provide, PALACE, filled with every existing finery, furs, foods, animals, weapons, armours, and more.

Fire places in every ROOM, thats right, seperate rooms, heck, several in the main chamber, to keep it toasty warm for the winter. A large PASTURE filled with animals of many kinds! Rooms, filled from top to bottom with furs, tables, seats, bunks, a palace large enough to house at least a dozen people!

And right next to my Fortress/Palace, I shall construct a HUGE Trapfence, miles and miles long! I'm talking hundreds of kilometres! So long, I would be IMPOSSIBLE to collect from each triggered trap with out it taking months! So long, I might not even have TIME to reset the traps with all its catchs!

This TRAPFENCE, will be so long, you'll shit bricks when you see it.

FoboslC

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2009, 09:44:40 am »

Droe, that will take you at least a year of RL o complete, and in the end you'll die of flu or nausea.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2009, 10:21:06 am »

Micro- Your problems are caused by not running the game as a administrator.

Also: Drone? That sounds nice, however I have a life to live, so if you would excuse me....

chewd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2009, 11:04:57 am »

...i didint get an activation email, tried resending one but it says there was no activaton pending for me...

Mine got picked up by my spam filter (yahoo mail)... i had to go dig through the trash to get it.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2009, 04:23:40 pm »

Workerdrone, that plan is madness and insanity incarnate. I demand you record your journey for us to follow.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2009, 07:54:41 am »

This game doesn't seem worth playing if you don't have the full version, but the problem is my family doesn't believe in online purchases. A lifetime registration would cost 202 dirhams, but a major release can probably last a few years before I actually save money (37 Dhs). The only problem is that I cannot mail the cash to them, as it is not one of their accepted currencies, go figure.

Other than that, it's pretty cool. Not fun but cool.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2009, 08:03:06 am »

Can't you just use a local currency exchange office? Or just paypal it and pay them with paypal?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2009, 08:20:03 am »

Paypal requires a credit card, and dealing with money exchange is pretty new to me, but even cash needs to be done in advance, and knowing myself, I'll probably forget about it.

I'll see what I could do, it'd be pretty annoying if I missed out on this. Maybe I'll even get my sister into it, because it can be awfully harvest moonish.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2009, 03:03:19 pm »

Hey. Thats a good Idea. Make a journel...

Also:

Don't get me started on the Harvest Moon crap. Yes, you CAN farm, but the majority of the game sort of revolves around making trips outside of your home/village/fortress (If you had enough time to construct the latter two, and we're insane enough to do it correctly.) while HM tends to be mind numbingly boring. Build up your faaaaaaaaaarm. Woe this chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. Plant these seeeeeeeeeeeeeeds...wait...

That...last one, could be seen as dirty.

Don't.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:07:47 pm by WorkerDrone »

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2009, 07:08:24 pm »

Micro- Your problems are caused by not running the game as a administrator.

Also: Drone? That sounds nice, however I have a life to live, so if you would excuse me....
...i didint get an activation email, tried resending one but it says there was no activaton pending for me...
no i tried running it as administrator

Mine got picked up by my spam filter (yahoo mail)... i had to go dig through the trash to get it.

no it says i dont have one pending...as in they arent waiting for my activation email.........

i just want to get on forums :(

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2009, 09:14:07 pm »

Did you actually create an account?

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2009, 10:11:59 pm »

yeh...which is why im so ticked off. does anyone else have an account?

Mr. Boh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2009, 11:21:10 pm »

I'd drop the creators an e-mail Micro. It's been a while but if I remember right nothing is automated - when I registered Unreal World Sami was traveling or something and it took ages to get my official activation file/forum access.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2009, 01:10:03 pm »

now im really ticked off....i tried to buy the game 3 tmes...a vista debit.credit card...ok i can accept that its part debit, paypal discover...ok its thru paypal but still discover which they dont accept. but then an actual visa credit card and it still says my purchase wont go through.....wtf is going on

i cant email them either it brings me to this screen and i have to enter like STDA or some 4 captial letter thing and i dont know what it is. i also think that it was going to ask me for my email username and password.....why do i have to input that stuff? why cant they just have an email that i can send normal mail to?

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2009, 01:22:01 pm »

Share*It! Is a terrible online service.... why would they even use it?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 101