Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40

Author Topic: DeathQuest: Tale of the Remnants  (Read 62999 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: DeathQuest: Tale of the Survivors
« Reply #420 on: March 15, 2009, 03:29:10 pm »

Statues weigh a ton though.  Like 200 7's.  I'll just stick them under a drawbridge or something.  By-the-way CAPT is over! Yah!  Now I can have a normal school day....well normal...err.  Monday it is!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 16, 2009, 03:25:28 pm »

HUMANS HUANA HUMANS!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12th Hematite, 215, Early-Summer:

THE EVENTS

"Humans have come again this year in numbers sir."  One of the newer militia said to me.

"Don't worry now, they're no threat to us without bows!"  Some had, some not.

"I bet you that the three squads they got will go out their somewhere and lay camp."

"Then?"

"Hold on now, then they'll send troops in one-by-one."

"How foolish!"  I grinned.  I have no idea why they do such a silly thing, stupid creatures.

"You see now?  They can't possible harm us."  They may get a few haulers, but that's acceptable and I didn't want to tell him.

"Just wait and watch."  And we did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th Hematite, 215, Early-Summer:

THOUGHTS OF 'ORCY' THE CHAMPION MARKSDWARF

Those locker banging fools!  I told them to wait until they dwindle their numbers from our cage traps!  Ofcourse not!  They run out like they want to be killed!

They may all be legendary, but that is no reason to not follow their commanders!  And ones holding onto her baby.  Grreeeaatt.

18th Hematite, 215, Early-Summer:

They pulled through, wow, hmmm.  There was casualties however.  The champion with the baby, which I found out she had two, both died.  We also had a champion die, but that's what you get when you think by instincts and not logic.

4 Days of(a) Blood.

MOVIE:    http://www.mkv25.net/dfma/movie-1176-humanssiegedeathquestagain

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 17, 2009, 03:49:36 pm »

1st Malachite, 215, Mid-Summer:

THOUGHTS OF HAULERS

It takes forever to get all these bodies off the battlefield.

We'll never get finished.  Ever.

The great one above us demanded we put all high quailty armor in this room.

I don't know why, but it doesn't matter, I don't think.

22nd Malachite, 215, Mid-Summer:

STATUES STATUES STATUES!!

Pages and pages.

I've set up a bridge to destroy the defective statues.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 24, 2009, 02:05:10 pm »

12th Limestone, 215, Early-Autumn:

Oh, nothing has been happening lately.  Until!

The cavaran brought along some kobolds!  We took them out (or should I say the cavaran guards).  We can't give them statues though.  They're too heavy.  We're going to give them a ton of clothes though.

I should note that the kobolds were all master thiefs.

14th Limestone, 215, Early-Autumn:

TOONYMAN THE PLAYER GUY

I'm having some bad mojo from this spot...

Hmmm...

21st Limestone, 215, Early-Autumn:

All this stealing is biting us back in the butt...

I had bad mojo indeed.  Lucky I sent out my champions to guard outside.  I think that axe dwarf is dead though.

The melee champions will be there soon, my marksdwarf has been standing over on the second level the whole time.

GO MILK GO!!!

Pushovers.

[OOC] What's with the unicorn?

MOVIE:  http://mkv25.net/dfma/movie-1206-elfambushgotmilk

« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 02:07:01 pm by ToonyMan »

(name here)

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 24, 2009, 02:14:07 pm »

Unicorns are like elven horses.
Only in Dwarf Fortress would you try to catch a mermaid to butcher her and make trophies out of her bones 

gumball135

• Bay Watcher
  • [ROBOTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 24, 2009, 03:24:26 pm »

Elves are such sissies :D
You could start a zoo and end up with a natural history museum, I'm sure no one would mind.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 31, 2009, 07:12:10 am »

16th Sandstone, 215, Mid-Autumn:

Just tiding up the bodies, nothing to see here.

*cough* Arena. *cough*

17th Sandstone, 215, Mid-Autumn:

Well...*clears throat*....there's a naked child with a broken hand walking around hauling a silver bar.

I'm not sure whether to be happy he's walking again or to rub my eyes in soap.

28th Sandstone, 215, Mid-Autumn:

Migrants, you must be joking.

1 Fish Cleaner
1 Siege Operator
1 Thresher
1 Craftsdwarf
1 Stoneworker
1 Peasant(!)

TOTAL: 6

Mmmm....they walked right through our little elf skirmash last month.

"TASTE LIKE CHICKO!"

WHY DO THESE PICTURES LOOK ALL BLURRY?

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 31, 2009, 03:16:59 pm »

I like the blurriness, it's easy on the eyes.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 01, 2009, 04:12:13 pm »

15th Timber, 215, Late-Autumn:

TOONYMAN THE PLAYER

Nothing to report as of late.  STILL FREAKIN HAULING.  What happened to blood and gore!  There will be an arena match before next year!

I did find something interesting today though.  The Duke 2.--I mean the duke sent another dwarf to prison again for failing his silver nickel mandates.  However, this time it was a fortress guard with an odd past.

She's from way back in 204 from what I can recall and she has a history of killing friendlies.  Including 'LegoLord'!

25 days in prison is not enough!  She may have helped the cause, but she has killed too much of the innocent!

Still blurry, whatever I didn't do anything different from before.  Hmm.

gumball135

• Bay Watcher
  • [ROBOTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 02, 2009, 01:12:18 pm »

It isn't really blurry for me. I don't notice it, anyways.
You could start a zoo and end up with a natural history museum, I'm sure no one would mind.

Mzbundifund

• Bay Watcher
  • Doesn't play adventurer mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 02, 2009, 04:24:54 pm »

Blood for the blood god!  Ale for the dwarf children!

MILK! for the elves!

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 02, 2009, 06:14:32 pm »

Blood for the blood god!  Ale for the dwarf children!

+Elf bone bolts+ for the elves!

There you go, I fixed it! Unless of course they carry a tame giant desert scorpion, than let them stay.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 02, 2009, 07:15:06 pm »

My military is freakin messed up.  I've guys with missing eyes, mangled lungs, broken spines, and brain damage.

That's all from sparring too.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 03, 2009, 06:25:26 am »

My military is freakin messed up.  I've guys with missing eyes, mangled lungs, broken spines, and brain damage.

That's all from sparring too.

Atleast it helps to prove who bad ass your milatary really is.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 03, 2009, 09:07:51 am »

I found the problem!

I accidently set photobucket to shrink my images, by 2 pixels.  Which messes everything up apparently.  Next ones will be clear.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40