Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 40

Author Topic: DeathQuest: Tale of the Remnants  (Read 62978 times)

Plank of Wood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DeathQuest: Tale of the Survivors
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2008, 05:07:29 pm »

The Orc Generals are sending you defective orcs to bore the fortress to death with lousey arena fights! Cunning bastards!
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
They're like little bearded corals.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 15, 2008, 07:04:06 pm »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22nd Moonstone, 207, Early-Winter:

We scared them off after we caught two of them.  I must say I was freaked out for a moment when I realized we had people working on the roof and the crossbow goblins were having fun "trying" to shot them.  They only hit a cat, which killed it.  Good thing.

Meanwhile our count consort is having a lovely tea party with the orcs.

The count must be a spy!  Noone knows but me, I bet the countess is involved too!  She must be dealt with.  The tax collector....well....I don't like him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23rd Moonstone, 207, Early-Winter:

This is killing me, PULL THE LEVER THOB!!!

MOVIE:    http://www.mkv25.net/dfma/movie-985-countdownthedrain

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2008, 04:17:22 pm »

17th Opal, 207, Mid-Winter:

Nothing interesting happening.  That's good or bad, I can't tell anymore.

Everybody has been naming theirselves.

LITTLE UPDATE!!   ;D  HUZZAH!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2008, 04:40:30 pm »

21st Opal, 207, Mid-Winter:

We finally got the tax collector in the room, which is good.  My plan now is to just make him drown or something and then have the grand finale where the Countess to torn to shreds by those two orcs.  Who knows, maybe she'll win?  Then she can fight some more when she is sucked down the drain. :D

I have a feeling that I'm going to let the tax collector get sucked down to deal with those orcs.

[OOC]  No movie, you can just visualize it anyway.  Tax Collector being sucked down a toliet to the deformed orcs with broken limbs and empty stomachs...

Ok....here's a movie:

http://www.mkv25.net/dfma/movie-986-taxcollectordownthedrain

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2008, 05:17:24 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's going to slow down immigrant waves.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2008, 05:33:40 pm »

I think more deaths would be caused by failed mandates.  ;D

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2008, 03:50:36 pm »

5th Obsidian, 207, Late-Winter:

Time for the grand finale!!  This countess is going to become menced roast!

We won't do it yet until she wakes up, this is going to be the best day this year!

8th Obsidian, 207, Late-Winter:

The Countess is dead! The Countess is dead!!  We must put her coffin outside for all to see! This is a moment in history.

MOVIE:  http://www.mkv25.net/dfma/movie-988-thecountessisdead

1st Granite, 208, Early-Spring:

It's finally summer.  The next migrants that show up better not have any count in them.  Countruction on the roof is alomst done.

Stats:

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2008, 05:19:29 pm »

14th Granite, 208, Early-Spring:

Elfs are here.  I don't know what else to say.

We could always just "keep" them.  I think we will.

19th Granite, 208, Early-Spring:

*click* You four arn't leaving.  I feel so bad. HAHAHAH!!

We killed a camel and mule in the process.

4th Slate, 208, Mid-Spring:

Hah!  Nobles came!  They believe this place is a cursed deathtrap so I'm wondering, WHY DID THEY COME! 

Whatever, I'll let them live unless they mandate something I cannot provide.

6th Slate, 208, Mid-Spring:

We needed to get the nobles in.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2008, 04:33:56 pm »

8th Felsite, 208, Late-Spring:

I've been mining for years, years.  I feel like I can stop a bolt with my skin today.

Pick swing, pick swing.  Nothin' stops my pick.  It was brought with the seven that started this city.  Just a plain old copper pick.  It's more to me though.  I know every scratch or dent this thing gots and I know what gniess is when my eyes are closed.  This place what built from it.  Everywhere, you can't miss it, nope.  You never been to Deathquest and not seen gniess, nope.  Phylite too.  Everywhere.  I wrote I little poem I sing when I mine.  (by myself ofcourse)

I swing my pick, only once
and the rock just gives way
and the dirt just falls flat

I made this town,
I built it right
Ain't nothing going to stop it
just me and my pick

and the rock give righta way
and the dirt just falls flat

If you be messing this town
you be messing with me
just me and my pick
I built this town

I don't know, you might think it's stupid, oh well.  This place is my home now and I'm going to defend it.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 20, 2008, 04:43:24 pm »

Dose that dorf have any kids?

Hey try narrating as some different dwarfs for a change!
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 20, 2008, 05:00:36 pm »

Ok, I'll change every once and a while. 

No, that Miner doesn't have any kids or infact, he has no friends what so ever.  Just passing people he doesn't know.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 20, 2008, 09:35:07 pm »

You should let him chill dude. He's gotta make some friends so he'll tantrum spiral.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 20, 2008, 11:27:10 pm »

Haha, the reason he survived the tantrum spiral is because he had no friends.  Everybody but our Mayor basicly died from having friends.

I need my miners alive too.  Alive and well.  Digging out the mountain.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2008, 10:56:08 am »

Than give him a room made of Hydra tallow soap.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2008, 11:55:49 am »

Too busy, playing doomrl.   I just pulled a lever and lava flooded the map and everybody started dieing so I shot a explosive barrel that was next to me to end my horrible life.   ;D

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 40