Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods IV  (Read 70263 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods IV
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2008, 02:09:03 pm »

Oh god no. I thought I was ment to be the evil one Dwarf, You were evil last game!!1!!!1!!1!eleven!1!!

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2008, 05:03:24 pm »

Turn 11
Year 1, Third Month of Autumn

0    0    1    1    2    2    3
   0    5    0    5    0    5    0
   --------------------------------
00|●●●●●█████●
  |^●●●●●●●●
  |....^.....
05|..CC...
  |ee..
  |..n..eEc..
  |..|.....c...
  |.|.|.....eEe....k
10|||......^....
  |..n..eee..
  |N......yM...
  |........Yy...
  |..vY...
15|.........
  |^V..v....
  |....M.K..
  |.....k....
  |n|kk
20|n||K.
  |n|..
  |~~~~.|MO.....
  |~~~~~~~~~~~~...~..
  |~~~~~~~~~~.~~.~
25|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  |~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~
  |~~~~|R~~~~~
  |~~~~|~~~~|~~~
  |~|~~~~~
30|~~~~~~~

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2008, 07:43:02 pm »

Turn Data Box Set Deluxe Edition
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ginya & Danalof

Loose Ends: Chapter Six
(Don't Put That in Your Pipe and Smoke It)

Big Business
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 02:15:16 pm by Navian »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 10, 2008, 07:16:34 am »

I made a mistake in my last turn, involving the map, I only moved my northern army one turns worth of movement. The correct map is below:

They are in Akroma's city, so dont be confused. And if you were confused about the eastern group of settlers then remember that they only departed on turn 10.

Turn 11:

Teiichi:

The eastern settlers:

City and town status:

Groups:

Map:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 07:49:11 pm by Zako »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 10, 2008, 10:08:28 am »

The first battle between the Stormgiants and the elves of flamewood

Kazokus perspective.

Kazoku was unprepared for the upcoming battle. She had heared the elves talking, they would land a suprise attack on the giants by night. Her conscience pleaded her to stay here and treat the wounded soon to come, but her duty was elsewhere. There was more than one way to save the lives of the elves.

Flying after the troops at a short distance, Kazoku saw the lights of the giant camp. Not wanting to accidently give anything away, she landed and climbed into some nearby trees. There was no time to lose. Closing her eyes, she started a rythmic dance. Her fan, almost as big as she herself began spinning around her hands, as she slowly extracted light from her glass orb. Flowing out like syrup flowing through water, a thick, formless strand of light poured forth, and soon began to grow. As Kazoku began to spread out the limbs of her puppet, sounds of the battlefield announced the beginning of the slaughter.
A loud crash occured right next to her trees, and Kazoku lost concentration. A wyvern had been shot by an arrow almost as big as a small tree. The mount had fallen, and crushed his rider under it. Kazoku was gagging painfully at the brutal sight, but pulled herself together. She had time to vomit later. Now, lives were on the line.

Again, this time much faster, she began forming her puppet.
--------------------------

The battle was raging at full heat right now. Death was in the air, mixed with the sweet scent of blood and the screams of cruel voices. Many nmore scream were added when from the nearby trees, a creature broke out. It's body made of a blue burning flame, it's claws formed to kill, it's ine tails raging through the air like the throats of a multi-headed dragon. A terrible fox, known as the kyuubi in legends was running towards the battlefield. Many giants dropped their jaws, others even their weapons and turned to flee. In a giant leap, the biest jumped into the massacre, biting away at the giants. The jaws were not very powerful, the flame not even hot, but despite that, the giants were terrified. Their hammers and swords, their bolts and their fists, nothing would reach the beast. The hits were just passing through. Was it..invulnerable ?
But their spirit was soon refueled, as a terrible howl was heared from their midst. It was Hrafn, riding on his wolf mount, who had taken the challenge of the ninetailed beast.

It was then, that Kazoku lost controle.

A pillar of light had burst from the dark clouds, and were it touched the ground, flowers sprung forth. The light engulfed the beast, and soon was absorbed by it. The blue glow of it's flames became almost unbearable blinding. Slowly, it began to circle Hrafn. With ech step, flowers sprung forth from the ground, only to be turned into ashes seconds later. Balls of flame began to circle Hrafn and the Kyuubi, spinning faster and faster, and soon they spun so fast they were as good as a solid wall of fire.

A leap fast and furious, and the fox had the giant by his throat, pushing him down from his mound. The thick armor around Hrafns neck prevented the worst, but the strength of the flaming beasts jaw had bent the iron and entrapped his throat, making Hrafn gag and give his best to free himself. A claw made of fire was set on Hrafn chest, and claws like daggers simply sunk through the iron as though it was wet paper. They dug in deep, and Hrafn was almost done for, as the ninetail was pulled away. Hrafns warmount, a wolf of enormous size and of divine origin and biten the flaming beasts hindleg, and hurled it away, almost ripping the leg off.

http://i38.tinypic.com/357kf9l.png

With a sound that no language could properly describe, the two titans clashed. The tails of the fox flailed wildly, as the behemoths theeth crashed into his fiery throat. The fire of the divine beast charred it's mouth, but never would this warmount give in to even the worst pain. It would never let go of that throat. The Kyuubi clawed and slashed aat it's captors face with knifes of fire, turning it's head into a bloody mess, but the steel grip of those terrible theeth only strengthened.
Meanwhile, Hrafn was back on his legs. Blood was flowing out of his mouth into his beard, merging with the blood of a thousand victims. A move like between hammer and amboss, Hrafn swung his holy hammer, and the Kyuubi was felled. It's flesh broke apart like sand, and vanished with the winds, leaving nothing but bones made of pure light, which soon crumbled as well.
Hrafn swung himself unto his wolf with the last of his strength, coughing up another wave of dark red blood. For him, the battle was over. Using the last of it's strength, he and his warmount broke through the barrier of fire anf fled the battlefield.

The settlers who went westwards arrive at a nice spot on the coast. They call this place Migurabara, the great view over the ocean.

The group of migrants that moved to Kawareidou arrive.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 10:58:46 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 10, 2008, 10:33:33 am »

*facepalm* Sorry, I'll change it tomorrow.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 10, 2008, 12:09:05 pm »

Turn 11 - Gaz's Empire

Spoiler: The Black Tower (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Groups (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Cities:
Spoiler: Capital - Black Tower (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Various Equations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: summary (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 04:23:19 pm by Kashyyk »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 10, 2008, 02:48:30 pm »

((Kashyk, how about you stop reserving posts and, for a change, fill them with something ?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 10, 2008, 03:41:08 pm »

I keep trying to do that, but I can never get around to it.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #219 on: December 11, 2008, 10:23:10 am »

The Speech:

Scheming:

Summary:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 01:28:26 pm by Dwarfaholic »

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
BotG IV - Turn 11
« Reply #220 on: December 11, 2008, 01:14:08 pm »

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 11, 2008, 02:59:20 pm »

Turn 12
Year 1, Last Month of Autumn

0    0    1    1    2    2    3
   0    5    0    5    0    5    0
00|●●●●●█████●
  |^●●●●●●●●
  |....^.....
05|..CC...
  |ee..
  |..n..eEc..
  |..|........
  |.|.|.....eEe....k
10|||......^....
  |..nY.eee..
  |N........M.
  |........Y...
  |..kY...
15|.........
  |^V.....V.
  |......=K..
  |M...k=....
  |n|k
20|n||Ko.
  |n|oo..
  |~~~~.|MoO.o...
  |~~~~~~~~~~~~oo...~..
  |~~~~~~~~~~o.~~.~
25|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  |~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~
  |~~~~|R~~~~~
  |~~~~|~~~~|~~~
  |~|~~~~~
30|~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 04:23:28 pm by Istrian »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 11, 2008, 03:41:44 pm »

Turn 12 - Gaz's Empire

Spoiler: The Black Tower (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chaos Citadel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Groups (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Cities:
Spoiler: Capital - Black Tower (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chaos Citadel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Various Equations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: summary (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 05:25:02 pm by Kashyyk »

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2008, 04:15:19 pm »

MAP:

New News: Turn Report and Pop.

Special Feature

Cast of Characters -- The Elders So Far
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 02:54:26 pm by Navian »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 12, 2008, 08:33:01 am »

Kazoku was brooding eerily over the events of the last battle. Tomoshibi itself had intervened in it, in the form of the nine tailed beast. But yet, the leader of the giants was still alive. If not even an incarnation of Tomoshibi was able to kill him, then how would the elves be able to do so ?
No, they would never be able to win.
Sooner or later, flamewood would crumble.

The very same night, she left the border, she had to warn the Hitengu, so they might prepare. It was time for the incense to burn.

Soon after she left the encampment, she gave a light signal for Teiichi. Kouta would have to head towards Kawareidou as well, if they were goind to prepare properly.
---------------------

Istrian told me that Heph asked me to take over his civ. But I have no intentions of doing so. I will only specify one action: They are building defences and training soldiers. They will be ready when Nhip is coming for them, and will not go down without a fight.

Zako, you have 100 of your soldiers in Hephs territory. Feel free to take command over Hephs military and fight the giants, should you want to do so.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35