Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: Livingroom of the Gods - entrance fee one hug - not game, but RP enforced  (Read 27112 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Livingroom of the Gods - entrance fee one hug - not game, but RP enforced
« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2008, 08:44:57 am »

Strife enters.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 24, 2008, 12:01:15 am »

The dragon shakes its head. It brings its rear leg up and scratches its head. A few scales drop.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 24, 2008, 06:22:08 pm »

"Well, I think that we need some better furniture, wot wot?
Of course, materializing furniture isn't really in my spheres. Unless, of course, we wanted to sit on a throne of bayonets."

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 24, 2008, 06:29:26 pm »

WorkerDrone slowly turns to Strife. After a few moments of staring lazily at him, "Oh very well." Several red and black armchairs appear in a semi-circle around Armok. The coach turns into a couch, and a large black marble fountain shooting red water up into the air appears in the center. Decorations adorn the white blankness, held up by nothing, and a large black dog appears at WorkerDrones side. Petting the pooch, WorkerDrone says,

"Happy? Good...Now then, whose up for a battle of wits-nnnnot you Strife...I don't think that would be wise on my part."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 24, 2008, 06:41:35 pm »

"Awwww."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2008, 07:18:19 pm »

"Is everyone chicken?"

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2008, 08:14:23 pm »

"Why not? I'll have a go. Remember though, I'm only human, even if I'm an... extraordinary specimen"
Damien volunteers himself for the game of wits, but you have a funny feeling he knows more than he lets on

((What exactly does this entail, exactly? I suppose I'll find out from the next person to post))
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2008, 08:27:58 pm »

"Alright. But I'm afraid, that I'm not a normal bastard either. Bugger it then."

A chess board explodes into being in front of Damien. The only problem is, that the chess pieces seem to be life sized...or...Damien seems to have shrunken! On the opposite side of the board, WorkerDrone, the Cyborging Creep! He cackles in mock-insanity, in a Major General outfit. Chess pieces charge at your lines, dooking it out. Normally this would look pretty wicked, but your on the board, and you also realised that your taking the King's space on your side of the board! This might not end well. Several giants, or rather normal sized people are around the board, or rather seem to be as they are in their own repective places in the room. A dim glowing shield is floating around the Chess board, preventing anyone from stopping WorkerDrones insane and rather inane game. This isn't a battle of wits, its a battle of doom!

"Told you I ain't not normal fer your socks!" He blathers more nonsense, but you shouldn't worry about him. Rather, worry about that giant Rook moveing in to crush you!

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2008, 08:41:20 pm »

"Fool. I was worried because you mentioned a battle of wits, which, coming from a god, might be a challenge. This? This is nothing. Does it mean nothing to you that I came as a companion to my universe's Goddess of magic?!"

Damien blasts the rook to smithereens, there are no fancy glowing balls of energy now, he doesn't have time for dramatics. Summoning a steel mace from the Void, he smashes un uppity pawn into oblivion, grinning all the while.

((You REALLY would have been much better off with a battle of wits :P ))

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2008, 08:50:27 pm »

"Now children."

Strife attempts to kick the chess board over, failing misserably and falling on his trenchcoated back.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2008, 09:18:28 pm »

"Leave me be! I've been bored ever since I was dragged along to this blasted place! Time for me to do something I enjoy!"
Damien smashes yet another pawn into pieces, and is still grinning when the enemy queen runs him through, neatly pinning him to the floor.
"That wasn't very nice!"
Damien donkey kicks the queen, throwing her back several squares and removing the sword from his chest, then waves a hand, healing the wound in his chest, before discarding his mace (by hurling it at an unfortunate group of pieces) and summoning a longsword
"Shall we duel, then?"
He mock - bows to the queen before launching a blistering array of blows. Pretty soon he knocks the sword out of her hand, catching it in his off-hand and pummeling the unfortunate piece into oblivion

((I've wanted to reveal this dude's destructive capabilities from the start, but nearly everyone abandoned this thread before anything interesting happened.))

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2008, 09:22:11 pm »

((Yeah, I claim to be most active god.))

Strife got up and rolled his eyes. He then proceded to watch carefully, lest someone get hurt.

"Bloody blood sports."

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2008, 10:33:34 pm »

(( I claim second-most active poster in this thread.))

((Also, a query. I got the impression Strife was a God of, well, strife. Wars, conflicts, blood sports etc. So why is he against WorkerDrone and Damien's little game? (Specially since as Gods/immortal humans, noone is likely to get hurt). Just wondering))

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2008, 10:45:34 pm »

((Also, a query. I got the impression Strife was a God of, well, strife. Wars, conflicts, blood sports etc. So why is he against WorkerDrone and Damien's little game? (Specially since as Gods/immortal humans, noone is likely to get hurt). Just wondering))
Fenrir looks up at deadlycairn.

"The god of blood is charging an entrance fee of one hug. Nothing is as it seems."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 28, 2008, 10:50:26 pm »

((Strife may be a god manifestation of ideals, strife (defined as bitter conflict) being one of them. However, that doesn't mean that he is pro-war. Although he is, sometimes. Strife represents my ideal of a soldier's outlook. War is hell. However, it shall always be forced upon good people. Strife hates needless bloodshed above all else.))
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23