Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: Livingroom of the Gods - entrance fee one hug - not game, but RP enforced  (Read 27100 times)

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Livingroom of the Gods - entrance fee one hug - not game, but RP enforced
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 11:54:22 pm »

Fenrir shoots the ice woman a suspicious look, then yawns loudly.

"I offer my apologies all, but I am quite fatigued."

The Beast of Slaughter drifts off to sleep.

((I'm going to sleep in reality as well.))

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 11:58:42 pm »

The pedestal finishes changing into a beautiful woman who then sits on the Hypnon's lap, until he conjures another smaller chair and sets her down on it. She continues to attempt to climb back into his lap until he gives her his hand. She seems to settle for holding the hand tightly, almost as if her life depended upon it. The skin of the hand is jet-black and glows dimly blue.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 12:03:24 am »

((Same here. I await to make my introduction formally.))

Thanasis grimaces at the sight of a body being buchered, and somehow through a lazy walk of a tired man with great weight on his shoulders he reaches the spot of the mess after the ice woman is done. He appears to make a small prayer, and throws the burlap cloak over the mess. He leaves it there for a few seconds, and takes it back to reveal the bloody mess gone. He sighs as he puts the cloak back on.
 "Is this not routine, that I restore the state of prior your arrival? Incapable are you of restraint?"
Now closer to the group, he looks over the ice woman again.
 "Forgive me, but what of you? My memory betrays me on your identity, care to assist?"
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2008, 12:17:48 am »

Glancing over.

"Acria Xes, Mistress of Ice, Bones, and Souls. And you are?"

She said this in a somewhat monotone, and unenthusiastic manner.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2008, 12:24:50 am »

Hypnon turns to Acria Xes saying:"He's Thanasis Ajax, weren't you listening?"
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2008, 12:31:02 am »

"Guise, I'm Inaluct. I'm the god of The Everyman and Socially Awkward Situations. That is, average people in awkward scenarios."

Inaluct opens a can with a crude dagger and eats smoked kobold out of it. He seems unimpressed with Acria Xes.

"Acria, I'm gonna call you Tuvtuv from now on, kai?"

(And so it begins!!)

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2008, 12:35:25 am »

Whilst facing Hypnon.

"Hmm, sorry, the souls got uppity for a moment. I tend to get little... engrossed, when it comes to a fresh kill."

Then she turns to Inaluct. Casually waving him off like a pest.

"I am neither a man, nor do I care about you, or your pretentious socially awkwardness."

She goes back to reading.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2008, 12:38:49 am »

Inaluct puts the book on the couch and casually ambles over to behind Tuvtuv's chair.

"Aherm. Uhrm. Cough. Awkward onomatopoeia."

He begins giving Tuvtuv a backrub.

((
your pretentious socially awkwardness

Oh the delicious, hypocritical irony/inevitable awkwardness caused by this remark))
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 12:58:56 am by inaluct »

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2008, 12:46:50 am »

Hypnon laughs at Inaluct's antics. He is then distracted by Exis as she emulates Inaluct.
"Oy, Quit giving her ideas!"

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2008, 12:55:52 am »

The avian closes the book and places it on the shelf. Folding its wings around itself, it bows its head, closing its golden eyes solemnly as it settles itself for a nights rest.

((I shall sleep now.))
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2008, 01:02:40 am »

Armok opens an eye, wondering what all the fuss is about, then close it again and go back to sleep.

((I ment this to be mainly serious elitist RP for oldies, but I guess as long as they can RP new people are allowed. and yea the gods are imortal and I'll just repair the entire place if you blow it up, the gods are outside time so all that is done can also be undone.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2008, 01:19:30 am »

Acria's body turns chill, again coating in ice. The ice leaves horrific frost-burns on the hands of those foolish enough to touch her.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2008, 01:22:59 am »

Hypnon, amused enough to allow Inaluct to continue coats his hands in darkness. They are capable of absorbing all harm from the outside while transmitting all from the inside. This is immediately apparent as Inaluct's hands don't burn at all though they can still be felt from the outside. He then pushed Exis back into her chair. She squeals indignantly.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2008, 02:17:25 am »

Into the room strides Strife. He is clad in a long black tench coat of some sort of heavy cloth. The only other discernable clothing features are a pair of leather gloves, and a pair of combat boots. The boots are spattered with mud, but a carefully polished surface gleams underneath.

"Hello everyone. Strange bunch, neh? Which ones of you can I trust? Light does not truly suit me, but I abhor the darkness."

He surveys the room. He looks at Acria, standing in front of her.

"You have blood on your hands. Those who'd kill without reason should expect to be killed by those with one. Expect nothing from me."
Strife looks at Inaluct. Smiling, but worried at once.

"Not much for self preservation, are you? I'd be careful. Although I'll protect you with my life, do not waste it freely."

He turns to Hypnon and Exis. Looking inquisitivly.
"You two are dark, but don't seem to be evil. It is important to remember that good may not be acheived only by light. Yet, the power of dark may not yeild itself easily."
He takes Exis's hand and kisses it lightly. He shakes Hypnon's hand warmly.

"We are kindred souls, from my first impression. Call me when you are in need."

He moves to the avion, and strokes it lightly on the wing, not waking it ((him?)).
"Now, what do we have here? Not even I can figure much out in this case."

He gives Fenrir a quick pat on the head, then moves over to the armchair. He looks at the sleeping figure, then moves on to Ajax.
"Ajax, the name of a hero? Who went mad when he was not considred the best. Be careful and do not let your emotions control you overmuch. What hypocrites we all are?"

His tour complete, Strife moves to the couch and sits next to Armok. He reaches into his pocket and removes a thick, small, softcover, book. It has seen much, and looks to be falling apart. It has no front or back cover. The binding is cracked, no title can be made out. Strife begins to read. With one hand holding the book open, Strife absent mindedly pets Armok.
"Well, it may not be a good idea to tell me, but I must ask, what has transpired in the single worknight from when I heard about this to my arival?"

Even the avatars expire eventually.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2008, 02:26:25 am »

Exis blushes when Strife kisses her hand. Hypnon returns the handshake warmly and takes Exis from the chair into his lap. He then banishes both chairs and levitates about 10 feet up, spinning webs of darkness to protect the sleeping figures. He assumes full lotus position and his cloak lengthens until it touches the ground. Exis slides into the area surrounded by the cloak which becomes solid forming walls around her sleeping chamber.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 02:35:22 am by neo1096 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23