Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23

Author Topic: Livingroom of the Gods - entrance fee one hug - not game, but RP enforced  (Read 27094 times)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
Re: Livingroom of the Gods - entrance fee one hug - not game, but RP enforced
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 10:53:49 pm »

A whirlwind of black fire forms atop the pedestal as the statue of a fire vanishes. Eldritch symbols form in lines of glowing blue on the walls of the tornado, as if a creature is to be summoned within it. Oddly, the surroundings are untouched save for a slight darkening of all lights and a few drops of water on the detached hand.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 11:03:29 pm »

The remaining blue eye of the woman, goes dark like its' brother, as the person flies by her head. The hand falls away, and the chair immediately melts into water. A hand darts into her robes, and comes back out brandishing a sword made of the shards of bones, the bones of heros, mages, and even gods. She jumps back to the wall, and thrusts her sword downward, seeking to remove a limb from the wayward projectile.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 11:09:28 pm »

Every light in the room suddenly goes out as the whirlwind explodes. Black flames wash over the room, but do no damage to it's contents or inhabitants. Where they touch skin they tingle slightly and leave a slight sensation of burning. The light slowly returns and on the pedestal stands a man in a black robe made or the same light absorbing material as the statue. His eyes are the only part of his body not hidden by the robe as they glow an electric blue. They possess no pupils, only existing as featureless blue orbs.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 11:11:49 pm »

Fenrir glowers at the new guest.

"That will be enough theatrics from you."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 11:12:56 pm »

A slight figure, clad in a Hawaiian shirt, strides through the door. Clutched in his hand is a large, conspicuous camera. With a casual smile, he hugs sonerohi, grabs a book, and sits down on the couch.

"So, what's going on here, guise?"

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2008, 11:16:37 pm »

Fenrir looks back over at the ice woman and the hobo.

"Armok is sleeping, the fellow on the pedestal is being far too dramatic, this irritating intruder is about to lose a limb, and I'm watching. Oh, and that cloaked figure over there is sleeping."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2008, 11:19:22 pm »

The old man at the fire, seeing many entities he reconizes now, decides to take a break from the warming fire and reveal his identity to the crowd. An arm frail with age yet strong with expirience throws off his cheap cloak, revealing himself.
 He looks like one of the old greek gods. He is muscular, yet a healthy layer of fat covers the muscles. He has a short beard that was once jet black, but now is infested with thisles of silver hairs. He wears armor of the old Romans(Lorica segmentata), made of corroded bronze. Barely covering most of this a thick patchwork tunic, clasped by a buckle with a golden lightning insignia and flowing down to just beneath the knees. Around his neck is a red focale, and his feet sit on sandals of bronze.
 His glazed eyes lazily look over the dieties in the room, and decides to present himself with a half bow.
"Good evening, lords. I, Thanasis Ajax, have traveled a long way to be here. I do hope this will be more than just bickering amung us."
 His voice was somewhat soft and scratchy, but still projected through the room. He sounded like somebody who shouted too much for his own good. During the last part he shot a stern look at Fenrir and the ice woman. He did seem a bit ticked off at the general silliness of the room.

((God of old heroes, recovery from wars and general healing. Also, lightning.))
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2008, 11:30:28 pm »

The new guest glowers at the pedestal. How the observers pick this up without a face to see is a mystery but nonetheless it is obvious.
"That'll be my herald, who seems to thinks its a good idea for me to appear in as  'dramatic' a way as possible. Pardon my lack of manners friends, I appear not to have introduced myself. I am Hypnon and this,"
He kicks the pedestal,
"is my herald, Exis"

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2008, 11:33:15 pm »

Fenrir is clearly angered by the attitude this old man has taken toward him, as the wolf returns the stern look. Glancing toward Hypnon he speaks:

"Greetings. Let us each introduce ourselves in length, starting with you, Hypnon. Tell us of yourself."

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2008, 11:38:50 pm »

((*sigh* Although it would clearly be god-modding, can I just chop off the hobo's limbs now? I would prefer not to be stuck in a continuity bubble while other things are happening that I can be snarky about.))

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 11:39:34 pm »

((Feel free to kill the hobo. EDIT: He is mocking us.))

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2008, 11:41:14 pm »

A large humanoid avian glides through the door, landing near the bookcase. Settling in, it surveys the room as it smooths its great feathers, the colors of which are like a darkened rainbow, navy and maroon, and dark purple too, and with a lustre like that of unpolished metal. Its gaze settles on the group centered around the ice woman. Unfolding its four feathered arms from under its great wings, it pulls a book from the shelf and opens it, scanning it with one of its eyes as it watches the others. A cluck comes forth from its beak.

"An odd bunch here... the objective of each in their visit is different. Perhaps... hmm... No, not here."

The voice was not as would be expected from such a form. It was of a mild tone, somewhat deep, and seemed like an echo of many voices at once, resonating through the hall.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 11:47:45 pm »

Fenrir looks over at the bird and chuckles. He looks as though he were about to say something, then though better of it. The wolf then turns to the ice woman.

"Kill the ugly wretch and be done with it."

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 11:48:16 pm »

"Me? I'll not bore you with specifics, but I am a personification, shall we say, of darkness. I am the darkness that makes light shine brighter, that emphasizes a silver lining. As such I have many duties, mainly acting as a buffer between the deep darkness and the light. I have thus been given powers to assist me in my duties. One might also say I'm a little bit of a gray area, as I must sometimes perform acts of malice to maintain balance. The herald is a recent acquisition as I was no longer able to address all the demands. She takes care of the minor request, summoning me whenever something particularly serious or interesting comes up, when she thinks I might like something... Or when she wants company."
With that said he grabs the pedestal and conjures a chair up out of the floor. It is black like the rest of his possessions. The pedestal begins changing into a more humanoid shape.

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 11:51:35 pm »

The blade thrust down, severing the leg at the knee. Then, grasping the severed limb, and looking down at the now revealed bone, proceeded to pull the skeleton out from the leg. It was less of a gentle tug, and more of a horrid ripping that then occured, and then the largely intact, though bloody and fleshless, thrust into her robes for later use.

She proceeded to perform the same actions on the majority of the haggered person, which had assumedly been knocked out from the force of the strike, and was as such not screaming, as that may be a valid response to such a situation. Until there was naught but bones she could not utilize, and gobs of flesh amidst a pool of blood. She chucked the heap of body out the doorway, one of her eyes returning to that icy blue hue, and her chair reformed, larger and grander now, having been bolstered by the fluid in the blood. Reaching back into her robes she pulled out a blood-soaked femur, and tossed it over to the wolf.

"I hear your kind takes pride in a good bone. Consider it a gift, for providing me with such wonderous materials."

Then she sits down on the red-tinted ice-throne, and goes back to reading her book.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23