Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23

Author Topic: Livingroom of the Gods - entrance fee one hug - not game, but RP enforced  (Read 27090 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

((Some thread rules: All non RP must be in ((double parenthesis)) descriptions should be in italics, conversation inside "citation marks".
The continuity is that of gods, same as most the spontaneous RP, and the Tacticus and BotG threads.))
((this thread is meant to keep some of the spontaneous RP in one place, cultivate more of it, but also may work as a place to discus new Tacticus/BotG games, and keep the spontaneously spawned continuity more consistent, tieing the different games and random things together.))
((the entrance fee is not obligatory, just nice, and it can just as well be OOC if it'd ruin RP))

This is a medium sized hall, ancient Roman or Greek style whit marble and columns, there is a pentry, a huge sofa, some armchairs, large bookcase full of ancient tomes, an ever burning fireplace, and a large holograpic TV that is currently turned of.

On the sofa, near the fireplace, sleeps a black cat, that is the current form of Armok.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Livingroom of the Gods - entrance fee one hug - not game, but RP enforced
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 09:48:03 pm »

Fenrir strides through the doorway. He glances at the sign nearby that reads: "entrance fee one hug". The wolf then turns to the sleeping cat with an eyebrow raised.

"That's weird, Armok."

Fenrir lies down on the floor beside one of the columns.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 09:49:50 pm »

((Surely this is not all? Eh, I guess I can work with such open-endedness. I would hug you, but I imagine your true form is clothed in flames.))

From a nearby doorway made of some ancient wood, a man who has seen many ages enters. He is covered in a crude cloak made of cloth usually reserved for potato sacks, and his clothes are not better. He looks like an old vetran, with old scars folding over his skin.
 Glancing around the room, he spots the cat. He rushes to the fire to warm himself, as apparently he was just in some cold weather. He seems to have disreguarded the cat for now, intewnt on warming his shivering body up.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:54:03 pm by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 09:53:15 pm »

((Do we use italics only for static descriptions, like "It is dark here, you are likely to be eaten by a grue.", or all our roleplaying, like I did?))

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 10:08:08 pm »

The hobo ran through the room towards the couch, arms outstretched for a hug. Crossing halfway through the room, he started side-stepping as he ran, moving in an awkward angle that brought him crashing into one of the marble columns.

"Veluptious man-goddess of shaggy coats and broken teeth, reporting for duty!"

The hobbo snapped off a sharp salute before passing gas, stumbling around in a drunken gait, and knocking himself unconcious via minor crashing-into-column related injuries.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 10:09:34 pm »

A figure shrouded in a brown robe enters through the doorway. He appears as though he's been well battered by the weather, and visibly exhausted, he creeps across the room and collapses into an armchair. The figure lets out a soft whisper;

"Night."
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 10:24:08 pm »

((what's whit all these hobo gods?!?))
((Wait, I didn't forgot telling that this place can only be accessed by gods right? I assumed it was obvious whit the "of the gods" part but I realize now not everyone might have read BotG.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 10:26:31 pm »

((Wait, I didn't forgot telling that this place can only be accessed by gods right? I assumed it was obvious whit the "of the gods" part but I realize now not everyone might have read BotG.))

(( Mine at least is a goddess, that for whatever reason retains the title of goddess but is actually a man. And is veluptious. And the goddess of coats and broken teeth.))

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 10:36:13 pm »

((I'm fairly certain that the second one is mocking you. Of course, I am rather cynical.))

Having an excellent sense of smell, Fenrir is quite disturbed by the hobo's aromatic contribution. The wolf rises and positions his posterior between the hobo and the wall opposite the door.

"Four!"

A swing of Fenrir's tail sends the odorous offender sailing out through the door. A few more swings clear up the stench, and the Beast of Slaughter lays down once more.

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 10:37:25 pm »

Then a figure fills the doorway, like a woman, but made of ice so thick that her shape is distorted and hardly recognizable. The ice suddenly drops away, like the side of a glacier giving way to a hot sunny day, revealing a delicate and pale face hidden by a black hood, but illuminated by the roaring fire. And lo, the ice slipped off revealing her entire body to be draped in thick black robes, save for her face, and two piercing icy-blue eyes. She shifted a little, out of the fire-light, the eyes continued to glow a faint blue, before one began to swirl with energy, and quickly turned as black as polished obsidian.

One last glance at the open doorway and then around the room, and her mind had been made up.

"Nothing but mongrels and strays it seems."

Then she looks at the pile of ice she left on the floor, and it seems to shake and quiver in fear of her gaze. It slides across the floor, before re-forming into an icy armchair before one of the bookcases. She then grabs a book, and takes a seat.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 10:38:01 pm »

The Swarm enters the room. It is unable to read and misses the price. It carpets the floor, slowly showing all the colors of black finally forming a midnight black statue of a flame on a pedestal in the middle of the room. The statue begins absorbing the light around it, while it appears to burn on its pedestal. The darkness flickers like the light around an ordinary fire.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 10:43:12 pm »

Also blessed with superior hearing, Fenrir growls at the ice woman.

"Mongrel, eh? Watch your step, witch, or I'll have your hand for supper!"

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 10:45:40 pm »

"You presume I would offer my hand for you to bite? Ha! hardly."

Then she waves her off hand, a chunk of the chair flying off, and forming into a small icy hand. It floats over to the wolf, and makes a rude gesture in front of it.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 10:47:23 pm »

The man-goddess stumbled slowly back through the doorway, holding a hand to his forehead and mumbling incoherently, waving a golfclub around with his other hand. With every arc of the club, part of a coat is weaved out of thin air, until a rather baggy and shoddily made coat drops from the air and onto the floor, which the man-goddess obligingly curls up on, still rubbing his forehead.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 10:53:39 pm »

Fenrir grins sadistically. He flicks his tail and it strikes the hobo again, this time sending the unwelcome visitor flying toward the ice woman. The reluctant projectile slams into the wall behind her, having misses her head by nearly a foot.

"Damn."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23