Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39

Author Topic: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Epilouge - Kashyyk won!  (Read 63663 times)

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Turn 23 - Rings and locations!
« Reply #390 on: November 27, 2008, 08:09:38 am »

Jay Kayell: Not content with the small gap I have made I blast away the rest of the dirt as well!
9 = 9
Jay creates a massive storm! With a whoosing noise the dirt is blown miles away. The gate can now open perfectly.

Cheeetar: I try to learn minor regeneration skills (heals bruises and sprains) by enhancing my bodies current natural healing.
5 = 5
Cheeetar tries to enhance his bodies natraul healing but doesn't succeed much. He does however get  +1 to healing bruises and sprains without his ring.

Dwarfaholic: I try to locate the playes and suck moisture from them. After all, my water supplies need some filling.
10 = 10
Dwarfaholic tries to locate the players and soon works out that they are almost directly behind him a  good end backwards. He also manages to get a turn of water from webadict's water bottle. He also gets the strong sensation of there being water forwards and left. He also feels that there is water forwards and right.

Kashyyk: I practice defending against mind powers

8 = 8
Kashyyk practises defending against mind powers and gets some success. He has +1 to dodging mind powers.

webadict: I enter the maze and start exploring! I'll leave a crayon trail as I go!

6 = 6
Wedadict enters the maze but doesn't find anything Banzayatc didn't see. He soon comes to the same choice as Banzayatc. He can either go forward or downward and then forward.

Stats:

Cheeetar:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Webadict:

Jay Kayell:

Kashyyk:

Dwarfaholic:

The group find themselves in a slight clearing about 8m in radius. The other 2m is a 2m deep moat full of water walled off by an impure glasslike wall 3m high. At the South there is a large hole and the moat is filled with dirt. The hole is walled off with a gate of resiliently planted saplings trunks. Inside is a downwards staircase leading to a rock door.

Inside is a steel corridor that turns right. It is dimly lit by glowing orbs. There is a line drawn in white chalk on the floor leading into the maze. There is a line in blue crayon leading into the maze. At the end of the right turn the corridor continues and also turns right again. The white line follows the right turn. The blue crayon stops there. On the floor is a large-ish fire burning on the steel.

Dwarfaholic is in a steel corridor. Upwards it turns left and goes upwards and downwards right. He can smell a foul stench downwards.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Turn 24 - Water nearby!
« Reply #391 on: November 27, 2008, 09:35:55 am »

I make rocks fall on the group. If I cannot, I walk towards the water source forwards and left.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 27, 2008, 10:54:49 am »

I go out into the forest and search for animals/secret entrances etc.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 27, 2008, 12:00:51 pm »

I go downward! Let's go!

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 27, 2008, 01:26:47 pm »

I refill our water supplies with my powers.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 27, 2008, 03:18:02 pm »

I think about what might be required to absorb a living beings energy into me.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 27, 2008, 04:31:45 pm »

Dwarfaholic: [The maze is steel. There aren't any rocks] I walk towards the water source forwards and left.
Dwarfaholic walks forwards and then turns left. He comes to a fountain and a dead end.

Kashyyk: I go out into the forest and search for animals/secret entrances etc.

9 + 1 (skill) = 10
Kashyyk searches the forest and soon sneaks up on two capybara next to a muddy pool. They don't know he's here so he can backstab them.

webadict: I go downward! Let's go!
Webadict goes downward and then forwards. He follows a long straight corridor and then turns left. He walks down further along a long straight corridor deep into the maze. All the while going the same path as the white chalk line. He then comes to a choice. He can go forwards into a winding corridor or left into another corridor. The chalk line goes forwards. He can hear a fountain in the other corridor. He spots a skeletal arm lying on the floor. It has been gnawed on. He also sees an incredibly beautiful ring on one of the fingers. It looks a cyan colour and has several large blue diamonds set in it. The rings has no powers other than being incredibly expensive (and made of adamant fibres). He can see a trail of gnawed bones (along with more jewellery and other adamant items of wonderful craftsmanship) leading into the winding corridor upwards.

Jay Kayell: I refill our water supplies with my powers.

5 +3 = 8
Jay tries to refill their water supplies by reversing gravity and soon succeeds again. Every player except webadict and dwarfaholic (who aren't close to Jay) has full waters supplies.

Cheeetar: I think about what might be required to absorb a living beings energy into me.
8 = 8
Cheetar thinks quite hard about it and realizes he would have to be touching the living thing. He also realizes he could do it with some practice.

Evil voice: Give dwarfaholic food.

7 = 7
Soon 10 turns worth of hard flat biscuits appear in Dwarfaholic's backpack.

Stats:

Cheeetar:

Webadict:

Jay Kayell:

Kashyyk:

Dwarfaholic:

Jay and cheeetar find themselves in a slight clearing about 8m in radius. The other 2m is a 2m deep moat full of water walled off by an impure glasslike wall 3m high. At the South there is a large hole and the moat is filled with dirt. The hole is walled off with a gate of resiliently planted saplings trunks. Inside is a downwards staircase leading to a rock door.

Inside is a steel corridor that turns right. It is dimly lit by glowing orbs. There is a line drawn in white chalk on the floor leading into the maze. There is a line in blue crayon leading into the maze. At the end of the right turn the corridor continues and also turns right again. The white line follows the right turn. The blue crayon also follows the right turn. On the floor is a large-ish fire burning on the steel.

Kashyyk is in the jungle next to 2 capybara who are unaware of him.

Webadict is in a steel corridor. It goes upwards in a winding turn (with a trail of white chalk, gnawed bones, adamant items, jewellery and a sock) or left (where he can hear water).

Dwarfaholic is in a steel dead end. There is a fountain next to him./i]

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Turn 25 - Gnawed bones!
« Reply #397 on: November 27, 2008, 04:58:00 pm »

I backstab the capybara and dice them into bitesize pieces

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 27, 2008, 05:17:29 pm »

I try to learn how to create golems.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 27, 2008, 08:41:12 pm »

I try to learn how to create golems.
Do you want to end up like Banzayatc?

Well, I suppose I'll need water. I go toward the water, with my rapier mentally ready.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 27, 2008, 09:54:09 pm »

I try and absorb some of the life energies from an ant, or a similar small insect.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 28, 2008, 07:53:52 am »

I inspect the fountain, if I still have water left for an action next turn. If not, I'll just fill up my water supplies from the fountain.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 28, 2008, 09:31:12 am »

Kashyyk: I backstab the capybara and dice them into bitesize pieces
4 + 1(skill) = 5 CTH
8 – 3(backstabbed) = 5
Kashyyk charges the capybara but they are too quick for him and duck out of the way.

Jay Kayell: I try to learn how to create golems.

7 = 7
Jay ponders creating golems. He soon realizes it would be difficult (-3 with no skill) and they won't like being controlled (hostile once created). He does however manage to get some skill (creating golems is only a -2 for him).

Webadict: Well, I suppose I'll need water. I go toward the water, with my rapier mentally ready.
Wedadict wanders down the corridor. He comes to a choice, he can take a right hand turn or go forwards to a fountain with clear water.

Cheeetar: I try and absorb some of the life energies from an ant, or a similar small insect.

7 -1 (no skill) = 7
Cheeetar pokes an ant and soon absorbs some of its life energy. The ant collapses, dead, but he doesn't get much energy from something so small.

Dwarfaholic: I inspect the fountain, if I still have water left for an action next turn. [You can go 9 turns without water before dying]

Dwarfaholic inspects the fountain and sees clear pure water. The fountain a simple bowl shape with a small column coming out of it. Water is flowing from the top of the column.

Stats:

Cheeetar:

Webadict:

Jay Kayell:

Kashyyk:

Dwarfaholic:

Jay and cheeetar find themselves in a slight clearing about 8m in radius. The other 2m is a 2m deep moat full of water walled off by an impure glasslike wall 3m high. At the South there is a large hole and the moat is filled with dirt. The hole is walled off with a gate of resiliently planted saplings trunks. Inside is a downwards staircase leading to a rock door.

Inside is a steel corridor that turns right. It is dimly lit by glowing orbs. There is a line drawn in white chalk on the floor leading into the maze. There is a line in blue crayon leading into the maze. At the end of the right turn the corridor continues and also turns right again. The white line follows the right turn. The blue crayon also follows the right turn. On the floor is a large-ish fire burning on the steel.

Kashyyk is in the jungle next to 2 capybara.

Webadict is in a steel corridor. It turns right or goes forwards to a fountain.

Dwarfaholic is in a steel dead end. There is a fountain next to him.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Turn 26 - Large rodents and fountains!
« Reply #403 on: November 28, 2008, 01:56:17 pm »

I actually meant I'd inspect if the water was poisonous, but meh.

I refill my water supplies.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Turn 26 - Large rodents and fountains!
« Reply #404 on: November 28, 2008, 02:04:41 pm »

I try to figure out a way to increase our reserve of water.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39