Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 39

Author Topic: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Epilouge - Kashyyk won!  (Read 63689 times)

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Turn 13 - Webadict is a bit like Neo!
« Reply #285 on: November 18, 2008, 01:12:28 pm »

Sooo... Is Servant Corps still an NPC?

If so, can I snag 'im?
You can have him, but things are looking pretty bad for him (he's blind and maybe about to lose a hand).

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 18, 2008, 01:47:48 pm »

Sooo... Is Servant Corps still an NPC?

If so, can I snag 'im?
You can have him, but things are looking pretty bad for him (he's blind and maybe about to lose a hand).
He shouldn't have had that diamond. I wouldn't have had to blind him. Or cut off his hand.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 18, 2008, 11:57:45 pm »

Are the rolls needing to be done or are you asleep?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 19, 2008, 12:50:20 am »

I think everyone's posted their actions.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #289 on: November 19, 2008, 02:11:52 am »

Well, I can still try living as Servant Corps.

I run into the jungle, and as I am blind, I try to employ some sort of hidden martial arts technique to sense my way around the trees.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 19, 2008, 06:21:41 am »

I was waiting for DwarfAholic and asleep. Rolls coming up now.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 19, 2008, 07:05:54 am »

Banzayatc: I levitate up to get Corps within my eyesight. After that I order my air elemental to start a little tornado in the place there Corps is!
9 + 2 = 11
Banzayatc levitates up above the wall and can now see over it.

Jay Kayell: I create a lantern by manipulating a small amount of fire started by the elemental and surrounding it with sand, then I melt the sand with my powers to create glass.

7 + 3 = 10
Jay Kayell makes the fire elemental's fire change shape slighly and then covers part of it with sand. Soon he has a nice green glass block.

Webadict: I cut off Servant Corps hand, bringing it towards me.
7 + 3 = 10 CTH
Webadict completely servers Servant Corps's hand and makes it float towards him.
1-3 = Stone
4-6 = Diamond
4 = 4
It is the hand with the Diamond!

Cheeetar: I practise my construction by strengthening the dirt trapping the fire elemental.
7 +1 = 8
Cheeetar piles more dirt on the fire elemental and it will have trouble escaping.

Kashyyk: I butcher what ever animals are left.
8 + 1 = 9
Kashyyk tries to butcher more animals but there aren't any unrotten corpses left. But he does spot a couple of animals in the trees and brings them down with a few skilled throws of his dagger. +2 turns of food for everyone.

Dwarfaholic: I run into the jungle, and as I am blind, I try to employ some sort of hidden martial arts technique to sense my way around the trees.
11 – 4 = 7
Dwarfaholic runs far away into the jungle. Every now and then hitting a tree. He is soon outside of Webadicts senses. His master says from the pebble “Yes, flee and regain your strength. You've failed me but it does not matter. I have much better than you in my service! Mau ha ha ha hah”

Air Elemental: Start Tornado around Servant Corps.
4 = 6 CTH
6 – 4 = 2 dodge
5 + 3 = 8
The air elemental floats up till it's above the wall and then starts a massive tornado around Servant Corpse. He is blown about badly and has his leg broken. -2 to movement.

Fire Elemental: Commit Suicide by exploding. [Dwarfaholic, you control him but didn't give any orders for him. I'm AI-ing him this once.]
5 -2 (stunned) +2 (skill) +2 (suicide bonus) = 7
With a massive bang from underneath the dirt the Fire Elemental explodes completely. Dirt is blown everywhere.
5 = 5 CTH
Cheetar dodge 9= 9
Banzayatc dodge 8 = 8
Webadict dodge 7 = 7
Jay dodge 11 = 11
Kashyyk dodge 8 +2 = 10
Air elemental dodge 6 = 6
Everybody however is quick and escapes damage. The fires from the elemental go out.

Cheeetar: Mind Powers Healing +1, Strength: +3 (+2, +1), 1 dagger (-1 to damage, +1 to CTH)), has 1 hammer (+1 to crafting using a hammer).

Banzayatc: +3 mind powers forces, +2 to levitation, has 1 machetes (+1 to damage, -1 to CTH), 1 daggers (-1 to damage, +1 to CTH. Has 3 picks (-3 to CTH, +3 to damage [as they pierce internal organs]). Has control of the cat sized air elemental.

Webadict: +3 mind powers kinetic, +1 to sensing geological formations, +1 to healing or modifying bones, has 1 rapier (+1 to damage, +2 to CTH), has 1 black diamond (can perfectly control any 1 NPC, +2 to dodging mind powers), +2 to severing jaw controlling nerves of mammals, can affect nearby living things without having to see them.

Jay Kayell: +3 mind power forces, +1 CTH with mind forces, +3 to cooking, can extract energy from plants. Has 1 dagger (-1 to damage, +1 to CTH), has 1 half litre chunk of ice that has strange properties, has 1 green glass block.

Kashyyk: +1 sense, +1 Mind powers kinetic, +1 CTH, has 1 machete (+1 to damage, -1 to CTH, +2 against flesh and bone, can shatter into shards against hard stuff like rock), has wasp-gem ( +2 to dodge), and a snake skin. +1 to butchering animals.

Servant Corps: +3 mind forces, has 1 machete (+1 to damage, -1 to CTH), 1 dagger (-1 to damage, +1 to CTH), has 1 camera-pebble. Blind, -4 to actions needing sight. Broken leg, -2 to movement.

Air elemental: Invisible, can go through minuscule holes, has +3 to attacks involving wind and air, immune to physical attacks. Controlled by Banzayatc.

The group has enough food for 6 turns and enough water for 2. Each player is also wearing a shirt, belt with place for dagger and machete, long pants, socks, leather boots and has a quantum backpack. They each also have 2 turns worth of raw food.

Servant Corps has enough food for 7 turn and enough water for 3.

The group find themselves in a slight clearing about 8m in radius. The other 2m is a 2m deep moat full of water walled off by an impure glasslike wall 3m high. At the South there is a large hole and the moat is filled with dirt. The hole is walled off with a gate of resiliently planted saplings trunks. There is a large pile of dirt in front of the gate. Inside is a downwards staircase leading to the ruins. The stairway is covered by a cabin containing all their food.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Turn 14 - Death of a fire elemental!
« Reply #292 on: November 19, 2008, 07:26:55 am »

I hide into the woods, and try to train my martial über- skills.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 19, 2008, 07:37:48 am »

I practice my powers
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 19, 2008, 08:38:41 am »

I return to the ground and go into the ruins.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 19, 2008, 11:06:27 am »

I pound the raw meat into Jerky.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 19, 2008, 02:01:45 pm »

I suppose I'll be the smart one and refill our water supply...

I pull some more water out of the ground and refill our water bottles.

See, you guys would die without me.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 19, 2008, 03:37:42 pm »

I walk into the cabin and add some doodadds to my hammer from dirt and the strange glass to make it better at crafting (something like a swiss army knife).

If walking is an action I just improve my hammer.
And I notice that I can't get my +1 constructing because I am constructing on my construction hammer. Bummer.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 03:39:37 pm by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 19, 2008, 04:29:48 pm »

And me!!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 19, 2008, 05:03:17 pm »

And me!!
Yes. I suppose. You are the cook.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 39