Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: IVAN  (Read 2121 times)

Geofferic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
IVAN
« on: November 28, 2007, 01:22:00 am »

Can anyone confirm if IVAN is still alive?

The old forums have very recent (YESTERDAY) posts saying that there are forums available at attnam.com - but I cannot reach it.

There is a somewhat older post, from this year, saying there are forums at attname.jconserv.com - but I cannot reach that, either.

???

Stij

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: IVAN
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 01:49:00 pm »

I think IVAN is pretty much dead. The original forum has been flooded by spambots, and the new one (attnam.jconserv.net) doesn't seem to work. :/ Not only that, but the creators haven't updated the site in at least a year. Shame, too, because it was a great game.

[ November 30, 2007: Message edited by: Stij ]

Nite/m4re

• Bay Watcher
  • Too Deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 03:33:00 pm »

quote:
Z this is capristo from jconserv...
I'm in the process of setting up attnam.com as the permanent home of the IVAN forums ... just waiting for the name servers to get set up.
Check there sometime in the next couple days (it's been taking forever for some reason)  

This from a recent post at the ivan official forum...   ;)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 08:50:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Stij:
<STRONG>and the new one (attnam.jconserv.net) doesn't seem to work.</STRONG>

Jcon collapsed under it's own weight of failure, and the entire service is gone.

Good riddance to it I say, too bad it took alot of forums down with it.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Geofferic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 03:50:00 am »

The Cathedral of Attnam Forums are now open!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 12:05:00 pm »

Yeah dude not dead
quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!