Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37

Author Topic: (Succession) Speargroove nano fortresss,  (Read 71708 times)

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Speargroove - Another high FPS succession game
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2008, 03:55:24 pm »

Just looked at the raws for a sea serpent, these things are big as in semi-megabeast big. And it is also trainable. Hold off of chucking it in the pit until you get the dungeon master to make it a war sea serpent.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2008, 04:22:09 pm »

Just looked at the raws for a sea serpent, these things are big as in semi-megabeast big. And it is also trainable. Hold off of chucking it in the pit until you get the dungeon master to make it a war sea serpent.

You already forgot about me? ... Already? :'(
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2008, 04:26:47 pm »

Oh sorry let me fix that for you,

Just looked at the raws for a sea serpent, these things are big as in semi-megabeast big. And it is also trainable. Hold off of chucking it in the pit until you get creamcornicusmaximusIII to make it a war sea serpent.

Or are you saying that you have already trained it to a war serpent?

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2008, 10:53:47 am »

I didn't even know you could tame such a beast, I never look at the raws in the first place.

Yes, yes indeed a size 16 war serpent will be a fine edition to any fort, make sure he uses a goblin chunk to train it.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2008, 12:55:01 pm »

Sorry to burn these dreams, as I have had some sorrow over the news. It appears the serpent was butchered in a previous year. When I finally wanted to grotto the sucker he was nowhere to be found except for the list of deceased.

We shall make it safe for traders to come, so any future serpents will make it here!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2008, 01:14:58 pm »

Must have been Pruvan when he went on his insano butcher rampage, curse you Pruvan! That serpent barely had time to live life!

Beside those beasts made great sentries! You didn't have to butcher every single one! That sucks so much... :'(

Pruvan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2008, 02:11:52 pm »

The only animals I butchered were the ones in the cage of mass-containment. For as far as I know I never even came near the serpent, except to properly rescale the meeting room. As for the others, there are still animals alive and they were already massproducing shortly after the others were put down so it'll hardly be an issue.
I don't see dicks...  I'd hate to ask people to point them out.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2008, 02:31:56 pm »

ARGH!

Than what the hell happened to this "Serpent" if it even exists.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2008, 06:23:36 pm »

Mayhaps the pigs in the meeting hall ate it? Damn pigs are ALWAYS there, lookin' shifty...

First things to go when the magma crater comes into existence. Also, I might have to get rid of the stoneyards to properly construct it. The farms might also be tricky.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2008, 03:49:40 pm »

Then again, it came in a wooden cage.  Perhaps it air drowned after a few years?

And of course, I never thought to check it's status before I bought it...

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2008, 08:03:15 pm »

Then again, it came in a wooden cage.  Perhaps it air drowned after a few years?

And of course, I never thought to check it's status before I bought it...

You could be right, if anyone minds looking in the 'A'nnouncements, and try looking for Sea Serpent has drowned that would be lovely.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2008, 01:30:36 pm »

Are you still working on this Duke? Because your turn has gone on for quite a while. I'll give you another week seeing as it's Christmas and it's hardly fair to take it away from you now.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2008, 01:43:20 pm »

Indeed, this has been taking far too long. But believe me, by the end of the Christmas week it will be done with a possible update today!

Egads, so much time to work on this!

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2008, 02:00:20 pm »

So did anyone ever figure out what happened to that Serpent?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2008, 04:22:53 pm »

Hmmmmm...

AND in the third deceased page, smack dab in the middle of hordes of dead creatures!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37