Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Moving occupied coffins  (Read 2068 times)

scribbler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Moving occupied coffins
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 10:21:00 am »

Alas, poor Urist. I slew him McGuffin. A noble of infinite demand. A steel weapon rack, an object for my tomb! What object? What tomb? Nobody liked him. He was an asshole! Why the hell am I making a totem out of his skull?! Where's the command for chamber pot?!!

What about pets? I had a pet die in a fort's first ambush. He drowned, taking a fairly feisty goblin away from the dwarves he was about to butcher. A hero! but I didn't have a tomb set up properly so there was no place for him and I couldn't assign it post mortem. After draining the pond my poor security guard (early fort, one full time protector) was heart broken over the decay. It took a full year to get over it. Of course, despite having no other jobs he started getting cranky over pulling guard duty... Oh yeah, this was supposed to be a quick joke. Where's my coffee.  ::)
End the slaughter of dorf kittens!
No self respecting beard wants to wear his pet as clothing! Dorfs need population control for pets and bad thoughts from products made from the animals they choose to bond with.
---------
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
-Albert Schweitzer
Pages: 1 [2]