Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41

Author Topic: Sell-out's RTD Turn 31 and Death of an Old Man!  (Read 77670 times)

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sell-out's RTD Turn 22 and Dragon Snacks!
« Reply #435 on: January 02, 2009, 10:03:17 am »

You're doing good Webadict, better than I could do anyway.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 02, 2009, 02:16:00 pm »

You're running this extremely well, I just wanted to make sure it was on the front page.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 03, 2009, 12:49:58 pm »

Come on Webadict! You can do it!

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 03, 2009, 04:29:25 pm »

Give him time lads, the turn will be ready when it's done.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 03, 2009, 05:57:32 pm »

I've been really busy, plus for some reason certain people keep rolling 6s... I'm being really bad at this GMing thing. Sorry everyone!

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 03, 2009, 09:25:28 pm »

You're doing great!! slacker... The turns are always on time noooot And we all love the game!!!

Tiny parts are sarcasm/joking!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 04, 2009, 01:26:39 am »

You're doing great!! slacker... The turns are always on time noooot And we all love the game!!!

So, how many Auto 0's does it take to obliterate a ghost inhabiting an iron golem...

Anyhow, almost done. I just have to finish with the NPC's and update a few statuses. Which means it'll take about a week or so. Or a day, how the heck should I know? I'll finish eventually. Basically, blame life for being... life?

It's ~10 minutes of work, but I'm tired. See ya tomorrow.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 04, 2009, 11:03:48 am »

I need my fix
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 04, 2009, 12:23:55 pm »

Akroma is a webadictadict!! We need to have an intervention.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 04, 2009, 12:36:23 pm »

They're comming, no worries, Webadict is almost done so we'll be getting our delicious rolls tomorrow with luck. Mmm, rolls for breakfast.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 04, 2009, 01:22:09 pm »

'tis dinner time here.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 04, 2009, 01:51:31 pm »

So, how many Auto 0's does it take to obliterate a ghost inhabiting an iron golem...

Anyhow, almost done. I just have to finish with the NPC's and update a few statuses. Which means it'll take about a week or so. Or a day, how the heck should I know? I'll finish eventually. Basically, blame life for being... life?

It's ~10 minutes of work, but I'm tired. See ya tomorrow.

And by the way, it takes 20 zeros in a row to kill me.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 04, 2009, 04:06:33 pm »

Quote from: Sonerohi
And by the way, it takes 20 zeros in a row to kill me.
About 2 of my 6s should work. Ghostly cannibalism. 8)

Quote from: Webadict
I've been really busy, plus for some reason certain people keep rolling 6s... I'm being really bad at this GMing thing. Sorry everyone!
You're doing better then me at keeping it interesting. However, I shall not apologize for my rolls. Unless they kill Kashyyk. Then I'll apologize.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 04, 2009, 11:48:00 pm »

Well, looks like I got it done! Enjoy!

I may have missed a part. Please continue pointing out my failures if you see anything. Also, thank you for the compliments.

Turn 22

I bind my light servants to death's Scythe, so that when they kill someone I can summon them with the scythe. I order my servants to help me do so.
[3]/[light Servants: 6] – You have some difficulty with trying to bind them, but your servants touch the scythe, causing a chain of light to attach to their arms. {Deathly Chains: All beings killed act as if killed by Kashyyk's Death's Scythe.}

god damnit

whatever. I am the queen of shadows
I don't need a flesh-body

I turn my entire fleshly bloody into black metal blood, transforming myself into a half liquid darkness golem darkness incarnate
[4] – Your form explodes, unleashing a giant black blob. You have several flailing tentacles, as well as a single eye. It moves about constantly. You find your new form harder to move, however you can harden portions of your skin, and you do not feel pain. Mostly because it's hard to hurt you. {Blob: -1 to dodge, +1 to damage, -1 to accuracy, +1 to attack, No pain}

I head southeast, towards the house in the trees. I serve a greater power now it seems.
[6] – You walk southeast, following the voice. You come to a giant tree with a sizable house in it. A staircase descends from the doorway. Various portions of the house is made from metal, including the staircase. Cameras are placed in several places around the house. You hear the voice again.

You should bring your friends here with you. I shall require their help as well. There is a great evil in this house, and it will take more than you and my power to defeat it.

For now, you should build a fire and shelter. There's rain coming.

That is all it says.

I try to turn into a balrog, to be useful to my new master. My army covers George to shield him from harm.
[2] – You try to become a balrog. You also fail at said attempt.

Scorpion Army
[3] – Your army doesn't do a whole heck of a lot, what with it being severely weakened, but it serves its purpose, being the first line of defense of any oncoming attack. {Human (?) Shield: Takes damage instead of Shadow Dragon, -2 to dodge}

I strike at the shadow scientists, glowing as brightly as I can, seeking revenge for their betrayal of me (aka, putting me into the zoo with all the others).
[1] – Not only do you fail at glowing, you also fail at striking and getting revenge. Your lock disintegrates from overuse.

Well with two people fated to visit the house, I believe I'll try to tree-jump my way north towards the clearing *fingers crossed for artifact mechanical arms*
[2] – You try and jump but fall to the ground. You then walk the rest of the way there. The clearing is empty except for a fire pit, which is still lit. There is nobody around that you can see.

I summon up shadow armour. One more piece of equipment and I'm ready to fight.
[5] – You make some armor from your Shadow powers, and though it is quite flexible to allow movement, it is very strong and durable to resist damage. It also seems to cover you in Shadow. Unfortunately, it also makes your butt look big. {Shadow Armor: +1 to damage, has Shadow aura}

I call forth a phoenix.
[6] – You hold up your arms, your fire shield spinning around you and combining with your own fire, and create a phoenix! It is quite big, though not nearly as big as the Shadow Dragon. It lets out a piercing shriek! {Phoenix: +1 to attack, +1 to dodge, Regenerates}

I'll attempt to become a ghostly avatar of light. A 6 could be interesting here.
[2] – You only manage to become a ghost. Oh wait...

NPC Actions:
Shadow Dragon [4] – The Shadow Dragon sends a Shadow Spike at Blob Akroma! [3 + 1]/[Akroma: 5 + 2 – 1] Blob Akroma focuses her Shadow powers on her new form and reflects the Shadow Spike back at the dragon! [Akroma: 4 – 1]/[2 + 2] The dragon manipulates the shadows to veil it. [Akroma: 2 + 1]/[2 + 2] Akroma and the Shadow Dragon have trouble trying to hit each other. Akroma: {Reflection: 6+ Dodge Rolls reflect attacks back at attackers}

Shadow Scientist A [6] – The Shadow Scientist attacks Frelock! He jumps right at Frelock, ready to strangle! [5 + 2]/[Frelock: 3] (EPIC OVERSHOT ACCURACY!) The Shadow Scientist grabs a hold of Frelock's neck! [1 + 3]/[1] Frelock gasps for air! Frelock: {Choking: -1 to attack, Roll for consciousness next turn}

Shadow Scientist B [3] – The Shadow Scientist attacks Frelock! She aims a punch at Frelock! [6]/[Frelock: 2] Frelock seems to have his attention diverted to the first Scientist and fails to see the attack coming! [4 + 2]/[Frelock: 4 – 1] Frelock is hit fairly well in the eye! His eye blackens! Frelock: {Black Eye: -1 to accuracy, -1 to dodge}

Shadow Scientist C [3] – The Shadow Scientist attacks Frelock! He aims a kick at Frelock's head! [2]/[Frelock: 6] He doesn't aim it very well, instead hitting SSD.

Shadow Scientist D [1] – The Shadow Scientist attacks Frelock! Unfortunately, he collides with SSC before he can hit Frelock!

Shadow Block [AUTO 4] – The Shadow Block continues to sit there, doing nothing at the moment.

Challenges:

Challenge 9: Light and Dark?
Players: Frelock and Akroma
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Challenge 13: Shadow Dragon
Players: Boogerman, Jay Kayell, and anyone else that makes it to the gravity room.

Challenge 14: The Shadow World
Players: Boogerman, Jay Kayell, Akroma, and anyone else in the Zoo.

Challenge 15: The Control Panel
Players: Frelock

Status Rolls:
None

Spoiler: Akroma (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Boogerman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dark (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jay Kayell (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kashyyk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nurir Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: sonerohi (click to show/hide)

NPC Status:
Spoiler: Scorpion Army (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shadow Dragon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Light Servants (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Midnight (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shadow Block (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Phoenix (click to show/hide)

Artifacts:
Dewprism (Nurir Torir's Knife)
Death's Scythe
Amulet of Shadows
White Soft Washcloth

Area:
Spoiler: The Zoo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Forest (click to show/hide)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sell-out's RTD Turn 23 and Akroma the Blob!
« Reply #449 on: January 05, 2009, 12:33:18 am »

Damn, being Shadow King is kickass.
I shall ride Midnight towards the tree house.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41