Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41

Author Topic: Sell-out's RTD Turn 31 and Death of an Old Man!  (Read 77686 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Sell-out's RTD Turn 21 and The World Falls In Shadow!
« Reply #420 on: December 27, 2008, 10:23:22 am »

I summon a shadow that I killed and covert it into an angel, to be a servant to the light.

ps: I hope your roll goes well nirur.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 29, 2008, 12:15:50 am »

I'll get around to these. I've got the rolls, but bad internet has led to certain problems. I'll have to rolls up soon.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 29, 2008, 01:14:45 pm »

You've got some determination Webadict! Keep it up!
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 29, 2008, 03:15:22 pm »

Turn 21

I guess Kashyyk took me out of the Zoo as well? Useful. For my turn, I'll help Kashyyk's roll.
[5] – You help out Kashyyk in calling forth the Shadows by telling him their names. {+1 to Kashyyk's roll}

I summon a shadow that I killed and covert it into an angel, to be a servant to the light.

ps: I hope your roll goes well nirur.
[4 + 1] – You call forth the names Nirur Torir gives you, summoning some of the fallen Shadows. While they don't turn into angels, the Shadows are converted to servants of the light. Your servants. {Light Servants: +1 to all rolls when in a light aura}

Nothing shall stand in my path

I send a metal spike right thorugh the dragons head
[2 + 1] – You shoot a spike at the dragon! [1]/[Shadow Dragon: 5 + 2] (EPIC OVERSHOT DODGE!) The dragon blends into the background, dodging the spike. He turns his attention away from Boogerman, and shoots a spike straight at you! [Shadow Dragon: 1 + 1]/[2 + 2] You also use the dark to your advantage, moving more stealthily. [Shadow Dragon: 3 – 1 + 1 + 2]/[1 + 2 + 1] Unfortunately, he seems better adapted for Shadow fights, sending a spike into your left arm. {Injured Arm: -1 to dodge}

I just got me a super cool power der. Let's see... if possible to use it this way, I'd like to circle a tree a couple of times, then zip up the side and grab a spot at the top of the tree that affords me a good view of the forest. If not, then I'll see if I can massage my legs out to a non-crunched up state.
[6] – You run up the tallest tree you can find and stop at the top. You then try to massage your legs, but forget you don't have any arms! With a bit of determination, you manage to use your legs to uncrumple themselves. You then look out over the forest. There is a small clearing to the north and a tree house to the southeast.

I push the button to get back into the control room, and try to remember how to shut down the shadows.
[4] – You press the button, bringing you back to the control room. Your glowing aura protects you from the surrounding darkness. Inside, you find the beginnings of a dark tower. Little Shadow figures busy themselves trying to build it. They ignore you while you go through the walls into the control panel. Inside, you see some figures. They appear to be Shadows. They turn to look at you, not very pleased...

I order my army to physically merge with me, so that we may become useful to our new master.
[2] – You try and merge, but don't create anything useful.

Against my better judgement... I heal Cheetar completely. Having the Shadow King on the side of light would make for some kind of epic.
[4 + 3] (EPIC OVERSHOT!) – You cure Cheeetar of all his wounds! You even remove the black stuff from your arms and give it to Cheeetar! You then hear the voice again.

Go southeast to the house in the trees.

That is all it says.

I summon a Shadow Steed. I shall ride into battle for balance in the world.
[6] – You attempt to call forth a Shadow Steed, but can't seem to do so. However, you do see that your shield has a horse emblazoned on the front. Holding the shield up to the sun, a steed appears from the shadows, black as midnight. You decide that that should be its name. {Shield Crest: Can summon Midnight} {Midnight: +1 Shadow Powers; Dark aura}

Boogerman – Create a powerful shield!
[6 + 3] (EPIC OVERSHOT!) (AI Mode v2.0!) – You create a sphere of fire around yourself. It is more powerful than your previous shield and has the ability to attack as well. {Stronger Fire Shield: +2 to damage, +2 to attack, -1 to opponent accuracy}

NPC Actions:
Shadow Dragon [5] – The Shadow Dragon sends a volley of Shadow Spikes straight at Akroma! [Shadow Dragon: 3 + 1 + 1]/[Akroma: 6 – 1 + 2] (EPIC OVERSHOT DODGE!) Despite her injury she still keeps her control of Shadow powers, blending in with the Shadows! [Shadow Dragon: 6 + 1 + 1 + 2]/[Akroma: 2 + 3 + 2 + 1] (OMEGA (10+) EPIC OVERSHOT ATTACK!/EPIC OVER SHOT DAMAGE!) The shadows veil Akroma, but the Shadow Dragon's attack breaks through her veil, impaling Akroma several times. Her legs have several spikes sticking out of them, disabling her from walking. She has several more in her arms, as well. The Shadow Dragon appears to have calmed down. Akroma: {Injured Legs: -3 to dodge}, {Injured Arms: -2 to accuracy}

Minions [4] – The minions sense their master's injuries. They send a block of Shadow in front of Akroma. {Shadow Block: Unknown Properties}

Challenges:

Challenge 9: Light and Dark?
Players: Frelock and Akroma
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Challenge 13: Shadow Dragon
Players: Boogerman, Jay Kayell, and anyone else that makes it to the gravity room.

Challenge 14: The Shadow World
Players: Boogerman, Jay Kayell, Akroma, and anyone else in the Zoo.

Challenge 15: The Control Panel
Players: Frelock

Status Rolls:
None

Spoiler: Kashyyk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dark (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jay Kayell (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Boogerman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akroma (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nurir Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: sonerohi (click to show/hide)

NPC Status:
Spoiler: Scorpion Army (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shadow Dragon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Light Servants (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Midnight (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shadow Block (click to show/hide)

Artifacts:
Dewprism (Nurir Torir's Knife)
Death's Scythe
Amulet of Shadows
White Soft Washcloth

Area:
Spoiler: The Zoo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Forest (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 12:12:55 pm by webadict »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Sell-out's RTD Turn 22 and Dragon Snacks!
« Reply #424 on: December 29, 2008, 03:21:52 pm »

I bind my light servants to death's Scythe, so that when they kill someone I can summon them with the scythe. I order my servants to help me do so.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 29, 2008, 03:38:25 pm »

god damnit

whatever. I am the queen of shadows
I don't need a flesh-body

I turn my entire fleshly bloody into black metal blood, transforming myself into a half liquid darkness golem darkness incarnate
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 03:55:25 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 29, 2008, 03:42:02 pm »

I head southeast, towards the house in the trees. I serve a greater power now it seems.

Also, the statuses say I've still got black stuff on my hand.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 03:47:17 pm by Dark »
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 29, 2008, 03:50:28 pm »

I try to turn into a balrog, to be useful to my new master. My army covers George to shield him from harm.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 29, 2008, 03:51:18 pm »

I strike at the shadow scientists, glowing as brightly as I can, seeking revenge for their betrayal of me (aka, putting me into the zoo with all the others).
All generalizations are false....including this one.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 29, 2008, 06:52:23 pm »

Well with two people fated to visit the house, I believe I'll try to tree-jump my way north towards the clearing *fingers crossed for artifact mechanical arms*
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 29, 2008, 06:57:28 pm »

I summon up shadow armour. One more piece of equipment and I'm ready to fight.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Boogerman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 29, 2008, 07:42:06 pm »

I call forth a phoenix.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 29, 2008, 07:47:33 pm »

I'll attempt to become a ghostly avatar of light. A 6 could be interesting here.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 01, 2009, 12:54:42 pm »

Whaehaeugh bump!
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 01, 2009, 11:12:16 pm »

I was going to bump myself.

Sorry. I've been quite busy and have been writing slowly, if not surely. I'm trying not to burn myself out as well. Anyway, I'll have it up by tomorrow or the next day.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41