Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Changing regions?  (Read 453 times)

VALIS

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Changing regions?
« on: October 31, 2008, 04:03:19 am »

Hi. I may just be being silly, but I'm not sure how to switch regions.

I have a fortress going in my region 2. I can save and load this region no problem. I'd like to switch between my two regions for legend mode and seem unable to.

When I select "start playing" it only lets me start playing in region 1. Any way to access region 2 for a legends mode or adventurer mode (or a second fort) while I have a current fortress active in it?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Changing regions?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 04:37:33 am »

Hi. I may just be being silly, but I'm not sure how to switch regions.

I have a fortress going in my region 2. I can save and load this region no problem. I'd like to switch between my two regions for legend mode and seem unable to.

When I select "start playing" it only lets me start playing in region 1. Any way to access region 2 for a legends mode or adventurer mode (or a second fort) while I have a current fortress active in it?

You can only have one game active per region, I believe. You would have to abandon the fortress to go adventurer and then retire the adventurer to reclaim your fortress.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: Changing regions?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 04:40:41 am »

Better yet, create a copy of the region two save game file, abandon in the copy and you'll be free to explore the world without needing to abandon in the original.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.