Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: Illarion  (Read 45229 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Illarion
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2008, 06:25:00 am »

I lost 25 units of coal to a bug.  I managed to work my way through the 102 bars of iron I smelted, and now have about twenty left.

This class devours raw resources.  Resources which really aren't that easy to get ahold of, at least not as easy as those of a cook or carpenter.  I guess it's back to the fields...  I still can't make anything useful at the forges, everyone wants that damned red steel.

Bullion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 04, 2008, 06:40:00 am »

i remember reading somewhere that after a point making some items don't give you experience, what have you been making primarily?
Bullion cancels witty informative post: Interrupted by Logic

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2008, 06:45:00 am »

The highest item designs I've got.  That's why it takes up so much iron, due to the failure rate.

Also, a few pins (not for xp, in case someone want so buy them), a pickaxe, a metal shield (closest to the middle of my smithing knowledge as far as shields are concerned), and a pot helmet.  Otherwise, one heraldric shield and one pair of short blue steel pants.  Shiny pants.

Kaelem Gaen

• Bay Watcher
  • And then it appeared the most terrifying creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2008, 06:56:00 am »

You know, I need to figure out how I wanna play Illarion,I had some nice RP on Urthak, but Limul, my priest, is a more appealing character.

Bullion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2008, 07:21:00 am »

yeah, a preist is a more appealing character, you could constantly be trying to convert people

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2008, 08:05:00 am »

Funny...  There's the Limul in Roariron, who dissolved the religious barriers and stopped the zealots from culling all those of a different faith from theirs, and the there's the Limul you're describing who would try and convert everyone to the one truth.

Skeeblix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2008, 08:32:00 am »

Okay, you guys have me intrigued, I'm making a character as I speak. How would I go about finding you fine dwarven fellows?
This is not a signature.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2008, 08:36:00 am »

My classes are canceled today, so I'm coming on!  Where are you guys?  I think I left my character wandering in the woods somewhere, so I'll head back to Troll's Bane...  Her name is Naomi Zungbeider, though of course that won't help you until we have already met.

Skeeblix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2008, 08:50:00 am »

Moruk Tanglebeard has been born. Now, how can I find some fellow dwarves to play with?
This is not a signature.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2008, 08:52:00 am »

I'll pop on in a bit.  I'll most likely be heading out to the farms though, to get some more flour for dear ol' Hurgan's cooking.

I've got a wooden shovel for grinding grain (and I kinda need it), but no peel.  Sorry.  I've got a few other tools though.

EDIT:  I believe I may have found the magical gateway to sausageland...  More testing is required, but if things turn out the way I think they will, the sausage-gods will bless us with an infinite bounty!

[ April 04, 2008: Message edited by: Kagus ]

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2008, 10:19:00 am »

Rakust I'll give your song a 9/10. And Kagus, do share the secrets of the Master Cook, I must have infinite sausages, and thus infinite xp! I'm logging on now, after a wander around I'm off to the northern mine, so try and find me within a few minutes of this post!

Edit: It appears "my brain doesnt seems that it wants to work today as usual." That statement surely proves itself correct.

[ April 04, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2008, 10:44:00 am »

We needs us a chat room.  I went to the northern mine hoping to find someone there, but it's empty.  Now I gotta trudge all the way back to town...  :(

Do we have a carpenter yet?  Maybe I'll make another character to make us some wooden items.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2008, 11:12:00 am »

Heh sorry, I ran into Kagus and Misha, then Logrin, then wandered around looking for Misha, then going to the fields with Kagus. Currently we're in the fields southwest of Trollsbane, but currently I mean we'll be there soon after this post.

Edit: Actually I may not be in the fields, but Kagus will be.

[ April 04, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2008, 11:39:00 am »

By the way, I have a bunch of oil lamps and a treasure map.  Anyone know what to do with those?

Bullion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2008, 11:51:00 am »

you got a treasure map? i think those give you good rewards Ala a treasure hunt, does it say anything?

Also, i'm the carpenter, But Hurgan can always use more plates.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21