Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: What...the....  (Read 3369 times)

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
Re: What...the....
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 06:13:59 pm »

That's nothing, one of my wrestlers once tore off their spar buddie's loin cloth, they became lovers after that, quick! I'll give you a second to guess their genders!
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 06:59:05 pm »

I don't remember if it was one of my artifacts or someones elses but someone had a thong that had an image of fairys on it.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 09:52:07 pm »

That's nothing, one of my wrestlers once tore off their spar buddie's loin cloth, they became lovers after that, quick! I'll give you a second to guess their genders!

both male
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2008, 10:02:29 pm »

both male

Wrong!

DF can only allow same-gender sentients to get up to friend status. Sentients of opposite sex can go beyond that.

Although which would be more akward, a man ripping off the pants of an unsuspecting woman, or a woman being so forceful to rip off the mans bottoms.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2008, 10:14:47 pm »

Yeah I knew I'd be wrong but I figured I'd give it a shot.

DF is kind of discriminating against gays with that! Let's add an entity tag for homosexuality in civs!
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Efun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 10:17:35 pm »

how bout no..... but you can make asexually reproducing civs if ya want
Military dorfs are the busiest if their partner is also in the military, Military children are my forts future, also its hilariously tragic when a mother carrying her child into battle gets hit, and the baby dies....
I fixed that up for you.

Pilsu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 02:42:42 am »

I don't think the game needs to support dwarven men sucking each other's.. gnomes. Homosexuality in general is a cultural phenomenon, in such a setting any cakeboys would probably marry and conceive like everyone else or just never get entangled

XD!

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling modder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 03:52:52 am »

This raises a question, does an item a dwarf cannot wear/use(without modding), be in dwarven size or human?

This however, would only applies if you did not mod thongs for your dwarves.

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 08:13:15 am »

but you can make asexually reproducing civs if ya want
AFAIK you cannot do that as of today. At least none of my slugman civilization attempts were fertile - they don't reproduce (at least during world gen, leaving you without any playable sexual/hermaphrodite/whatever race). Don't know about reproduction in fortress mode, though (however one needs world gen for that, of course).
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 08:16:45 am »

I don't think the game needs to support dwarven men sucking each other's.. gnomes. Homosexuality in general is a cultural phenomenon, in such a setting any cakeboys would probably marry and conceive like everyone else or just never get entangled
That's correct, and you never know what these creepy little dwellers in the dark dwarfs are doing anyway - remember that everything in DF reproduces through pollination. Must be some kind of total air bukkake. Thank god I'm not a dwarf.
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

lijacote

• Bay Watcher
  • Lissasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 08:33:38 am »

Homosexuality in general is a cultural phenomenon

Much like heterosexuality eh eh eh
Me miserable! which way shall I fly
Infinite wrath, and infinite despair?
Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 09:20:47 am »

Homosexuality in general is a cultural phenomenon

Indeed. ::)

Pilsu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 10:30:17 am »

Well yes. Even pedophilia and whatsamacallit teenager fiddling was the norm some places. Especially when it came to girls

I wasn't trying to make a political statement

Efun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008, 10:33:59 am »

Well yes. Even pedophilia and whatsamacallit teenager fiddling was the norm some places. Especially when it came to girls

I wasn't trying to make a political statement

Dwarf Fort + politics = Pit Of Doom With Easy Access Lever (Spikes Optional)
Military dorfs are the busiest if their partner is also in the military, Military children are my forts future, also its hilariously tragic when a mother carrying her child into battle gets hit, and the baby dies....
I fixed that up for you.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2008, 10:40:15 am »

Speaking of sizes...
Legends mode is interpreted in Human.
Artifacts that your dwarves make, say, a Pig tail shirt, become Small, say,  a Small pig tail shirt.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries
Pages: 1 [2] 3