Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Version 1.00  (Read 2774 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Version 1.00
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 03:27:45 pm »

toady put permadeath too.

and worse than everything, he build a golden thron room in the dpeth of earth, and decided to stop upgrading DF!
that is why we are trying to free people, to make them know the truth. for years, there has been a war, a big war, humans against toady's dwarven robots. we are fighting for the right of having updates. and we picked you to help us. you and many others.

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2008, 04:10:58 pm »

Civ2 isn't a mainstream game, it's just a very popular niche game with a broad niche. And it has been selling out, Civ2 was the most popular, but the directions they've taken are turning more and more people away from it.

Hm, and what is this conclusion of yours "turning more and more people away from it" based on? Civ4 is still a very popular game, and it is a very good game also. Note: I don't really like the vanilla game, since I am preferring to play with fantasy/medieval games, thus I am using the FfF2 mod.
Since the game is very mod friendly, almost all TBS fans like it, there are many TC mods available for the game.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 04:14:39 pm by Tormy »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2008, 07:13:53 pm »

My approximation of the final version of DF will be when toady dies (if he doesn't discover the secret to infinite life (or hasn't already))
Pages: 1 2 [3]