Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 40

Author Topic: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game  (Read 51992 times)

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game
« Reply #405 on: November 10, 2008, 12:04:56 am »

Crap. I knew I was forgetting something.

I'll have something up tomorrow, it's too late here for me to think now. Sorry everybody!  :-[

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 10, 2008, 01:04:34 pm »

Now turn 3
Colony G15
45 years ago during turn 2

"Go now select few and go North West and Colonize the area," said Monoliths that had been help them prepared for this as touch Monoliths that will be colonizing tell them this.

"We will go and expand people in our colony to new area," said Monoliths willing to colonize a new area as touch each other replied back to Monoliths that told them this . 

You see a lot Monoliths moving toward the North west.

present years
As Monoliths touch each other even though there sandstorm going you hear this that be relied, "We suffer great loss to get foot hold we but we manage to do this, though challenge from environment we were not prepared for this"

"We need get people work a way to better prepare for environment," said some Monoliths to rest of the Monoliths.

"Hey maybe we will make more progress on that then improve communication with each other," was responded from Monoliths that are helping in researching.

"We agreed with the switch to new research," was reply from all those in colony.

Few of the Monoliths send it to other 2 colonies.

Colony G14
45 years and 2 months ago during turn 2

You see group of them as they travel when they find the best places to get the sunlight they stop at place with set distance from each other. As sand picks up some them get buried by sand to never be heard of again.

1 years ago during turn 2
"We were not prepared for this situation it definitely need some work to be better" voice by Monoliths that survived and establish in the area.

"I think we have establish in the area for good, we should sent report them of how went," voiced one of Monoliths to the others.

"Agreed we will send one of our self to the colony," was replied by the rest of Monoliths.

"I go," said one of the Monoliths.

The other Monoliths precede send by touch otherof  all the information need to the Monoliths that volunteer for the job. Those Monoliths then left for other colony.

"Though we should try figure out how to better our self from what we have learned," said few Monoliths.

Colony G17
45 years ago during turn 2

"We should check Southwest to potentially for colonization," said some the Monoliths to rest of the Monoliths.

"Yes we should see potential for colonization in area," agreed by rest of Monoliths.

One Monolith then went to Southwest to see what region was like.

"How preparation going for those to colonization to Northwest area," ask the Monoliths to one that was help make sure they did everything they need.

"Sir most them agreed that they not ready for this, they are not prepared for physic side effect from the region even if we do settle," said Monoliths was check over to rest of the Monoliths.

"Once Monolith dies that it they can never heard of again," said rest of Monolith in colony to one’s going.

"Ok we will do best," said Monolith that assigned to colonize.

A group of Monolith leaves for Northwest direction.

35 years ago during turn 2
"The scout has not report back," said some of the Monoliths.

"Something must of happen to the scout. Given some more time before investigate further," said few of the Monoliths to the rest of the Monoliths.

"It seem that colony we settling has failed because of the dead Monoliths talk through alive Monoliths," came from one of original Monoliths of two.

"That nonsense ," came replied from colony.

"In time I will be proven right," came from one of original Monoliths of two.

present years
"Any report about ether of the two," ask by one of original Monoliths to rest colony.

"None sir," was the response by rest colony.

"Sir report from other colonization attempt, and with knowledge we did gather before colony fails again. Maybe we should help research this problem," came from those who help with prepare for new colony to rest of colony.

"Sound like an good idea since the other colonies are also helping in the research" was replied by rest of the Colony.

"As much as I don't like idea I think colonize southwest anyway," said one Monolith.

"We approve of this." was replied by rest of colony

"Also let send a scout out to the south," said one of Monoliths.

"But other times not lot information came back," said lot other Monoliths.

"Ah but if come back he gain knowledge later use to help with better skill in that area," said one of Monoliths,

"Ok let do it what can it hurt us by doing it," said rest colony.

Deep burring underground exist the other original Monoliths.

I can feel that I can shape race little bit with this Evolutionary energies. hmm attempt get better at talk with other failed maybe when should unit specialized in Socializing. They could get opinion of other and which can use information to gather it with themselves to decide on what do and put to vote with rest colony. So that where focus this Evolutionary energies on.                       

Hex G16
40? Years ago ... during turn 2

"There not many us left and voice from dead are not helping us. Storm is too strong ," said as the Monolith as it slowly dies.

"Why can I think yet I cannot move did I die or am I alive," said an dead Monolith.

As you seee there bunch of body's of Monoliths.

"1010001001101110111101100011011010101110001011101001011011110110011101100000010000110010100101100010111010100110000001001011010000000100100000100000010011001010101011100000111000001110001101101010011010110110101001100111011000101110100001100100111010011110000001001110001010000110101101101010011000000100…," is most common heard from Monolith in the whispers from them.

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: EP spending (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Comment (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 10, 2008, 02:09:34 pm »

colonize different hexes in one turn is one action, and scouting orks in the same way. i did that last turn.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 10, 2008, 02:19:30 pm »

Missing only Nilocy and Rickvoid now
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 10, 2008, 02:39:08 pm »

if you have no time for complex posts, i suggest writing only actions and EPs, and then edit when you have time.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:37 pm »

I think Nilocy is disapparated, but rickvoid will be up in a bit.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 10, 2008, 03:37:32 pm »

More and more, my writing has gone down to the trash. I don't even think I'll write fluff as much anymore, except maybe if I'm writing proposals to submit to the Xenopross Tribal Democracy (assuming that gets off the ground, of course).

webadict, the Founder of Liberal Democracy.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 10, 2008, 03:41:53 pm »

well, you will still write more than me then. i htink i won't write anyhting untill christmas holidays.but i'll keep ideas in my mind, so i hsould write quite a lot.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 10, 2008, 03:43:30 pm »

So are we going to wait for Nilocy or is he gone for good? I thought I saw him online a few days ago, but not since.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 10, 2008, 04:58:56 pm »

Spoiler: Madric says... (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 10, 2008, 08:18:14 pm »

Ah yes... Lightning AND fire. All I need is ice (and maybe earth, if you count that), and I'll be some sort of elementalist. Sweeeeeet...

P.S. I think that's everyone who is gonna post.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 08:52:43 pm by webadict »

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 10, 2008, 09:35:07 pm »

All I need is ice (and maybe earth, if you count that), and I'll be some sort of elementalist.

Research "Boats", and together, Neo-Antartica Island will be colonized!
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 10, 2008, 09:50:39 pm »

Just need Iituem then for the turn results right?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 10, 2008, 09:55:42 pm »

All I need is ice (and maybe earth, if you count that), and I'll be some sort of elementalist.

Research "Boats", and together, Neo-Antartica Island will be colonized!
I was thinking about it... I thought it would be a good investment, what with my fishing skills. But, then I'd need to get communities going on water.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 11, 2008, 09:32:57 am »

Considering the antartic island consists completely of grey tiles, it would be more suited for Monoliths, Golems, or Bhuur. The other races would grow much better on the 'greener' island. But hey, that doesn't mean you shouldn't colonize the antartic one. It would be cool to fight fire-flinging monsters on arctic ice sheets :P
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 40