Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40

Author Topic: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game  (Read 52054 times)

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2008, 04:12:59 pm »

I think I missed something. Did it change so that entities have four actions, or was it always that way? I thought it was three.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 01, 2008, 06:09:55 pm »

I think I missed something. Did it change so that entities have four actions, or was it always that way? I thought it was three.

No, they have three actions, but they have four moves + 1 / 5 in range for that sphere to do those three actions

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2008, 07:23:38 pm »

Ah I see. Ok I'm completely confused now, I'm sure Iituem will make sure I dont waste any of these moves though.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2008, 07:54:50 pm »

deleted.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 11:20:08 am by Nilocy »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 01, 2008, 08:07:41 pm »

I appolgise for the late ness/ but currently im at  friends place and seriously wasted. Im sad and i dont know why im doing this. sorryt.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 01, 2008, 08:09:49 pm »

While I don't approve of being wasted, you can just do what a1s did. Not post Turn 2 today, then post both Turn 2 and Turn 3 tomorrow so that it can be retroactively occur.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 02, 2008, 08:36:31 am »

No turns up yet? Maybe they'll be up today.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 02, 2008, 08:42:23 am »

i hope so.

hmm... i don't know if i should write some othe storyes to my last turn, play wurm (online game), play warcraft III, or start writing about an idea that i had (writing about the writers of the seranipedia. but not in the same universe of this game, because i would have to cut some things here and there, and add some more)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 02, 2008, 11:33:09 am »

Anyhoo, sorry about that. Right here's my turn.

In the forests to the north of D24, something strange was happening. If you were near, you'd see a man walking south to the village of the Jottarians. With every step, followed a small trail of woodland animals and sprouting flowers. In his hands were a multitude of shiny rocks and spindly plants. He approached the village without hesitation and called in the Jotterians native language.

"Greetings mortals, the Writer has deemed it appropriate that I introduce you to myself. I am Jeff." He climbed up to the nearest tree with relative ease and moved closer to the fascinated Jotterians. "Don't be alarmed, I'm here to guide you, to make you stronger; more powerful!"

He put down the plants he was carrying onto the bridge beside him. "Eat, for these plants will cure your ails! I shall share this knowledge of health, prosperity and power if your willing to uphold the words of the Writer. What be it?"

Spoiler:  Action (click to show/hide)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2008, 11:45:07 am »

dark, i have seen only now your post for turn 2! yes, it is fine if you say that serani bury corpses. giving them back to the earth and all that kind of things.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2008, 05:33:15 pm »

Turns calculations are done, only the fluff needs to be written.  Too tired tonight (lots of interruptions this weekend, sorry folks), so hopefully it'll get up tomorrow.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2008, 05:35:43 pm »

uh... i was hoping to get a turn.

but a post is still better than nothing. i'll just wait tomorrow then

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 02, 2008, 06:13:26 pm »

Turns calculations are done, only the fluff needs to be written.  Too tired tonight (lots of interruptions this weekend, sorry folks), so hopefully it'll get up tomorrow.

Harder than it looks, I know.  Fluff gets damn tiring after a while.  There's only so many different ways you can write "yeah your colony succeeded."
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2008, 07:37:44 pm »

Harder than it looks, I know.  Fluff gets damn tiring after a while.  There's only so many different ways you can write "yeah your colony succeeded."
You could write it like, "Your colony hit an interdimensional trip mine, killing all with a thirteen hex area (Rogue's roll for half damage, which is still death). But the good news is that your colony succeeded in creating a town free from corruption, crime, pollution, and ignorance before the bomb went off!"

P.S. This is in no way inferring that I wish this were to happen to me though. Unless I survive.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 03, 2008, 05:43:30 pm »

Gah! Second page!

Whew. That was close.  :o
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40