Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40

Author Topic: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game  (Read 52018 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game
« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2008, 02:22:39 am »

i'll try... but it will be hard to write good things.
i have to think and to work for them now.

i'll edit this post when i finish parts of it.

Spoiler: seranipedia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: EP story (click to show/hide)

this
Spoiler: EP (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: actions RP (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 12:46:11 pm by andrea »

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2008, 12:20:43 pm »

I would say that technically Endren wins if he completely converts all the species, then there can be peace, love and happiness for all. The Xenopross are a problem though. If the PPT manage to "fix" them, I'd be happy. Although the methods used to do the fixing may not exactly sit well with Endren, we'll see what happens.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2008, 12:29:28 pm »

opinions about what i wrote! probably i own't wrte anything else today, but i want to know if i wrote something good.

edit: yes, i was keeping to refresh this thread to see when somebody would post
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 12:34:07 pm by andrea »

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2008, 02:10:34 pm »

Very vision quest, I like it.  Looking forward to the rest.

As a general request, can we post our chosen actions as simple summaries alongside the RP stuff please?  I sort of had to guess a bit at the PPT actions (rolled for those now, though).
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2008, 03:14:25 pm »

As a general request, can we post our chosen actions as simple summaries alongside the RP stuff please?  I sort of had to guess a bit at the PPT actions (rolled for those now, though).

Oh. Oops. Sorry Iituem.

And, oh dear, Azqiuar asked for a repost of his results for Turn 1. And I accidently lost the cache of his very own results. Iituem may have lost his repost, so I'll...erm...retype them.
Summary:
--You successfuly forced some apes to colonize, but the apes were too dumb to colonize correctly, so they died off.
--You convinced several apes to try out new food, by pretending to be a scorpoin and entering into their dreams. They didn't like the new food though, and hence turned away from you. (You lost 2 Points in...er...something.)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 03:21:00 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2008, 03:28:03 pm »

I would say that technically Endren wins if he completely converts all the species, then there can be peace, love and happiness for all.
What if an Entity kills you? Pretty sure that'll cause MASS MAYHEM! In fact, if you ever played the first GTA it'd be more like:
KILLING SPREE!

The Xenopross are a problem though. If the PPT manage to "fix" them, I'd be happy.
Problem? I think not. We are clearly the superior race. The PPT is actually run by undercover Xenocon. Little do they know that ever step takes them closer to us. All they care about is the ethical treatment of classes. What do they care of other sentient beings? They are foreigners, are they not?

The oceans will run red... or whatever color (excluding the Bhuur, who will be allowed to prosper) with their blood.
Although the methods used to do the fixing may not exactly sit well with Endren, we'll see what happens.
I wonder why that is?  ::) ;)

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2008, 03:42:16 pm »

The oceans will run red... or whatever color (excluding the Bhuur, who will be allowed to prosper) with their blood.
I see a problem here... Golems and Monoliths don't bleed.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2008, 03:50:33 pm »

I see a problem here... Golems and Monoliths don't bleed.
They will be strewn apart in pieces, then burned to insure death. Four will be kept alive of every species to form a zoo.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2008, 04:26:27 pm »

What if an Entity kills you?

Pretty sure that's impossible. You can kill avatars, but there is no possible way to kill an Entity that I know of.

Problem? I think not. We are clearly the superior race. The PPT is actually run by undercover Xenocon. Little do they know that ever step takes them closer to us. All they care about is the ethical treatment of classes. What do they care of other sentient beings? They are foreigners, are they not?

The PPT do in fact believe that all sentient species should live together in harmony, free from capitalistic fat cats and other oppressive forces. The problem is that I am not sure any Xenopross has met up with any sentient species yet, but that is what I did type up in the description of the PPT.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2008, 04:27:58 pm »

you can defeat one of us, but not all of us togheter.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2008, 04:55:07 pm »

The whole is just a collection of pieces... It's like a puzzle. And what makes everyone assume that I'm the biggest evil? I'm probably not, as I am being evil from the beginning (before it's cool). It probably makes me weaker.

Pretty sure that's impossible. You can kill avatars, but there is no possible way to kill an Entity that I know of.

An Entity can't kill an Entity? There's some Entities out there that would put up a fight. You could shake worship in one. A couple of lightning bolts here, blame it on this Entity, and wah-lah! Factions!

The simplest rule to follow is that there will be no unity. Either I will be against you or some other force of reckoning. What fun is it to live in a world where we hold each others hand and sing "Kumbaya" while rocking back and forth around a campfire? If you said anything but "none," you're lying or you're a peace-loving hippy Elf. Except worse, because at least they sometimes go crazy and eat other sentient beings... That might give me an idea...

The PPT do in fact believe that all sentient species should live together in harmony, free from capitalistic fat cats and other oppressive forces. The problem is that I am not sure any Xenopross has met up with any sentient species yet, but that is what I did type up in the description of the PPT.

That's just part of the cover. You're an excellent coalition to weed out the traitorous scum that will soon be burned on...whatever is a symbol of Madric, since crosses probably aren't.

I already have Plan X ready to go in case of emergency.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2008, 05:12:11 pm »

Quote from: from: andrea on Today at 05:27:58 PM

The whole is just a collection of pieces... It's like a puzzle. And what makes everyone assume that I'm the biggest evil? I'm probably not, as I am being evil from the beginning (before it's cool). It probably makes me weaker.

maybe, but it makes you also our main target.

also, question to the GM: did you made random starting places, or you just thought it would be fun to put the peaceful and religious serani near the warlover xenopross?

also, i don't think you can kill an entity, because if it is a god, it is probably unkillable, and if it isn't, then it is an idea, that if is destroyed will still come back. not a building, not a person, but an idea. and ideas are quite hard to kill.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 30, 2008, 05:36:46 pm »

An Entity can't kill an Entity? There's some Entities out there that would put up a fight. You could shake worship in one. A couple of lightning bolts here, blame it on this Entity, and wah-lah! Factions!

The simplest rule to follow is that there will be no unity. Either I will be against you or some other force of reckoning. What fun is it to live in a world where we hold each others hand and sing "Kumbaya" while rocking back and forth around a campfire? If you said anything but "none," you're lying or you're a peace-loving hippy Elf. Except worse, because at least they sometimes go crazy and eat other sentient beings... That might give me an idea...

That's just part of the cover. You're an excellent coalition to weed out the traitorous scum that will soon be burned on...whatever is a symbol of Madric, since crosses probably aren't.

I already have Plan X ready to go in case of emergency.

I'm Madric, and I approve this message.

I'm thinking instead of burning (I'm not a fire-god, after all) perhaps tieing/chaining the unbelievers to a lightning-bolt shaped obelisk (or wood carving, or whatever) and letting them die from exposure would be a Madric approved sacrifice/punishment.

Andrea, please relax a bit. You created your peaceful and religious serani after everybody else had made their acid-spitting, rock-eating, blood-spilling monstrosities. These guys aren't going to not play their species the way they want and designed them to play just because you've decided that we should all live happily ever after. For one thing that'll make this boring as hell, and we're all here to have fun. You can be neutral and religious and whatever, but if the other races decide they want to start poking around in your territory, you better be prepared fend them off with more than whines and complaints. I'm trying to stay away from historical references here, but I feel compelled to ask if that worked all that well for, say, France. On any occasion. Hell, Switzerland only managed to stay out of Germany's march because his generals felt it would take less time and cost less men and material to assault the Soviet Union.

... See what you made me do? Dammit. :'(
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 05:38:26 pm by rickvoid »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2008, 05:48:50 pm »

i know it would be boring if everyone was too peaceful. i only said that most other species will be very careful when dealing with the xenopross. i am not telling him what to do, it is just my opinion about what will happen. not what he should do.
and i am also preparing to defend myself. 3 of the new EPs are made to get a working military. i am peaceful, but i still have a brain! i have near me a player who said many times that he wants to enslve or kill the whole world! i of course don't think he will just leave me alone. to tell the truth i think he wouldn't leave me alone even if i had atomic bombs!.

and i was just thinking if it was really random that i am near xenopross or there was a plan behid it, because xenopross and serani being so close will probably lead to some interesting turns.

also, use a giant lightning rod. it is much better in my opinion.

and no, i won't be relaxed. too many problem at school, i have headache and i have been coughing for weeks.

also, now i edited my last post with all the actions and EPs, and i wrote a bit more story

also, while serani are peaceful, i said several times that , depending on religion, they might start using more lethal weapons.

also, it is 23:00 and .... i don't know what i am writing
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 05:53:22 pm by andrea »

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2008, 06:11:40 pm »

Well one thing is certain, this is going to be filled with blood, sweat and tears. Blood of the weak, sweat of the strong and tears of the defeated players. Although I would rather avoid the last bit if possible, because I might be one of those. But it doesnt matter, we're all here to have fun. We all know what fun is, right?

Some people find it fun to be evil. Others find it fun to be good or neutral. Either way you need both to have a good game.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40