Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40

Author Topic: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game  (Read 51948 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2008, 07:19:42 pm »

I don't have much prefer to where I am.  For want race become Monolith that transformed the land. :P

I don't think you can transform the land at will without the power to do so. From what I can see from your Species, it doesn't have that ability... Yet. So good luck trying to transform land at the start.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2008, 08:11:27 pm »

lol where fun if they can do from begining. But course I am wonder how GM will handle my race since don't need land resource to surrvive or grow :P
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2008, 08:17:57 pm »

lol where fun if they can do from begining. But course I am wonder how GM will handle my race since don't need land resource to surrvive or grow :P

You're gonna worship the Weather God before he blocks out the sun on your parasitic race. I'll see if I can pull some strings and let you live on as slaves. Your ability to manipulate landmasses might be useful to us.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2008, 10:01:18 pm »

So...I take it no-one is interested in my four-armed builder monkeys?
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2008, 10:27:51 pm »

So...I take it no-one is interested in my four-armed builder monkeys?
I'm interested in enslaving them... if it makes you feel better... Plus, we might be able to communicate eventually... Even though I only plan on using the words 'Work faster!' in your language. That and 'Replacement!' You'll be forced to learn our language, far superior to yours... eventually.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2008, 12:02:58 am »

Of course, if you don't want to learn webadict's language, the PPT movement is more than happy to help defend your peaceful race from capitalistic imperailistic scum. All you have to do, of course, is ensure that your society is just and well-ordered. The PPT is a firm supporter of the the workers' struggle for equality, and builders play VERY important roles in the "Universal Worker State".

This offer is extended to everyone else too. If you want to be defended and if you desire freedom, then the PPT would be happy to help.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 12:05:16 am by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2008, 12:43:46 am »

Man this is dense trying to catch up pages later.  Good to see I'm not the only GM around buried under University work et al.  The great irony here is that this 'Lite' supplementary game is a hell of a lot more codified than the one I'm ostensibly running.

Anyway, I now feel compelled to screw up someone else's game by playing along.  Deity ahoy!

Verinaath, Serpent of Fortune and Vengence

The demigod Verinaath sees profit and gain in all things, and considers any opportunity not seized to be a weakness in the world.  Business, theft, trade, conquest - all are avenues to wealth and control.  Verinaath will gladly lend his influence to any with a dream of enterprise, and will force his way into any transaction he is not invited to.  In the end, Verinaath has no greater goals or objectives - power is an end in itself, and the greatest end of all.

Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Points (click to show/hide)

Any industrious or plundering species, do drop a line with my cosmic secretary.  Verinaath is always glad to manage someone else's affairs.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2008, 02:00:48 am »

Of course, if you don't want to learn webadict's language, the PPT movement is more than happy to help defend your peaceful race from capitalistic imperailistic scum. All you have to do, of course, is ensure that your society is just and well-ordered. The PPT is a firm supporter of the the workers' struggle for equality, and builders play VERY important roles in the "Universal Worker State".

This offer is extended to everyone else too. If you want to be defended and if you desire freedom, then the PPT would be happy to help.
Ahh yes now i see the plan, we join forces and drive a spear up their symbolic behind to free ouselves from their future rule.

Any industrious or plundering species, do drop a line with my cosmic secretary.  Verinaath is always glad to manage someone else's affairs.

I believe i am your first suitor Aq, as it is the Jottarians will have awesome buildings and hopefully trade as well so yes i believe that you will fit in just fine with me.
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2008, 06:45:40 am »

Well it looks like Endren has at least one suitable species to watch over, so my dream of universal peace wont be shot down too early.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2008, 07:17:03 am »

aqizzar, like any other god you are welcome in my lands, as long as you don't make more harm than good.

about other kind of entities, i haven't decided yet. of course, i can't do anything to stop them (well, if you are not a god i can make it very hard. but i probably won't).
but will non religious entities be important in the serani theocracy?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2008, 08:18:14 am »

It's a nice deity you got there... but I dunno... It does have things to do with conquest and control. But, yours seems more towards wealth rather than power. I shall worship you to some degree... We shall see.

Everyone against me, huh? I see how it is. I rather enjoy the acid lizards though. What were they, the Bhuur? Honestly, they'd make pretty terrible slaves (maybe fighting mounts). Or even trade partners. Example: X1:'What have you to trade?' B1:'Acid. And rocks. And acid-covered rocks.' They would be useful for fighting alongside though. If they could see a little better in light.

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2008, 08:39:46 am »

Everyone against me, huh? I see how it is. I rather enjoy the acid lizards though. What were they, the Bhuur? Honestly, they'd make pretty terrible slaves (maybe fighting mounts).

Don't you think they would made excellent cooks at least? You see, their mouths can't cope with some harder meat and bones. The food need some... additions to be properly eaten.

Or even trade partners. Example: X1:'What have you to trade?' B1:'Acid. And rocks. And acid-covered rocks.'

I think they'll develop mining and smithing one day. I just have to think how to manage to do without firewood.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2008, 09:28:57 am »

Must resist talking about secret plans in front of everybody...
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2008, 12:31:53 pm »

Take specious evolve land tranformer would that be industrious. If so willing for you help my species. Plus help guibe from make too terrible of mistakes.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2008, 12:52:17 pm »

So Aqizzar is playing a US Senator?  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40