Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 40

Author Topic: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game  (Read 51923 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2008, 12:58:14 pm »

Damn, I missed an opening in a great game :( i don't feel like making a deity, but do you have any plans to increase the number of species later?
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2008, 03:03:40 pm »

Has Duke posted his species yet? If not then I think Poltifar should be allowed to take his place, he's had long enough to post it already.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2008, 03:49:21 pm »

I don't think he has. The deadline was supposedly yesterday, but I think Poltifar should go ahead and stat a species out.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2008, 05:37:23 pm »

Good lords, this ballooned quickly since I last had access to t'internet.  o.o

Awrrright.  Entities do not have to start with their primary sphere as Religion, except that any entity that is a worship-based deity rather than an organisation or purely elemental force has Religion as their primary sphere by default.  That is, Religion is the sphere they draw their power from.

Nutshell:  If you are empowered by worship, your primary sphere is religion.  If you are empowered by military action or the strength of your army, your primary sphere is military.  If you are empowered by filthy lucre, your primary sphere is Economics.  If you are empowered by weasel-words and support from the masses, your primary sphere is Economics.

Okay, I shall work on species lists and the first turn map after a shower and tea.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2008, 06:06:59 pm »

Don't you think they would made excellent cooks at least? You see, their mouths can't cope with some harder meat and bones. The food need some... additions to be properly eaten.
I don't think so. Not unless I like acid as a seasoning. Yum, liquid chicken acid. Though, since you're a cave-dwelling species, I have little need for enslaving you. Unless I want some rocks. You're probably safe. I will leave you alone. I merely see your potential as an ally. We would do well, ridding the world of them who call themselves Species.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2008, 06:24:40 pm »

Crap, Webadict is trying to corrupt Endren's favoured race. Prepare for holy venga- damnit, holy vengance goes against Endren's teachings. I guess I'm snooked now.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2008, 06:25:42 pm »

I don't think so. Not unless I like acid as a seasoning. Yum, liquid chicken acid.
I hope at least your diplomats won't refuse the welcoming feast... We'll prepare the best raw bats we can find, prepared with mild acid, only strong enough to melt the hair out of the body. Delicioussssssss...

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2008, 06:26:13 pm »

Okay, I'll try this again, then:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There. That ought to let Madric manipulate storms with power gained from worship. Which was my plan all along...  ;D

Let's test my powers a bit, shall we?
*Blocks out the sun in the areas over the Monoliths*
Take that, you third-rate Stone-henge wannabe's!

;D

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2008, 06:37:22 pm »

I don't think so. Not unless I like acid as a seasoning. Yum, liquid chicken acid.
I hope at least your diplomats won't refuse the welcoming feast... We'll prepare the best raw bats we can find, prepared with mild acid, only strong enough to melt the hair out of the body. Delicioussssssss...
I suppose I could neutralize it with a base... This needs more research! Prepare the scientists!

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2008, 06:43:57 pm »

Let's test my powers a bit, shall we?
*Blocks out the sun in the areas over the Monoliths*
Take that, you third-rate Stone-henge wannabe's!

;D

Wow you wish harm sector species just to get rid of me.
*Begin to worship Madric.*
After while secretly covert to Nuclear energy.
Hahha we win.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2008, 06:46:38 pm »

Guess who will control all the uranium?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2008, 07:03:39 pm »

My god... It's brilliant!

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2008, 07:47:02 pm »

Um I just learn how make uranium from small amount of energy.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2008, 08:22:05 pm »

I have updated the Species list with the five current species.  I will allow Poltifar to make a species if he gets one in before Duke does, by reason of Duke already playing a species in the other Evo game.  I figure it's only fair to let new players have a shot at speciating (??) in E-Lite.

Made a couple of changes to some species, mostly relating to tiering.  The Xenopross were most altered, simply because Webadict had used some T2 traits where he could have gotten away with T1s.  I just changed the traits in question into T1s.  Shikogan, the Jottarian have an extra 5EP (you've only spent 45, by my count).  Spend that however you will.  Andrea, excellent species, keep going with it.  Omega, I like the 2001 reference.  Make it interesting, remember I award bonus points for good roleplay/storytelling.

Entities are next, may have the map up tonight or tomorrow depending on how much I get done.  When it is up Turn One will officially start and the first Global Scenario will enter play, framing the events to come.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2008, 08:49:09 pm »

I plan to make this game very interesting. Anyone care to be allowed to live help?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 09:22:54 pm by webadict »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 40