Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 40

Author Topic: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game  (Read 51805 times)

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game
« Reply #540 on: December 02, 2008, 08:09:32 am »

7 out 10 have replied from pm(I did not send it to Itieum or A1s)and 1 was already know.
I am abstain from the votes by way

8 votes total
3 +3(who have not repesond) vote 1. Wait for Iituem to resume.
3 vote 2. Co-gm(Do flavor writing) and omagaalpha take over until Iitieum return.
0 vote  3. Have someone else take over and take over until Iitieum return.
1 vote _. no prefernce.
1 vote _. don't know

Edit: miscounted sorry about that
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 10:05:41 am by omagaalpha »
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 02, 2008, 10:16:22 am »

IITUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM! COMEEE BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 02, 2008, 01:09:12 pm »

Should I send him another email? He never responded to the previous one.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 02, 2008, 01:16:37 pm »

I have sent him one as well.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 02, 2008, 01:45:55 pm »

Honest thinking around christmas is when we will know if abonaded or busy with school work. Also since still enoungh vote left to change outcome I will wait for them day or two.

Edit: I sent him a email as well.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 01:53:16 pm by omagaalpha »
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 04, 2008, 10:29:15 am »

All those sent email to me I am assumed they want wait for Iituem . Therefore I will not for now continue this. I apolize for not ask all those before just taking over, sorry hoping for it to be continue but must honor wish every one not just outspoken ones.

So All I can hope is what  I thinking is true for when time he will come back.

ps maybe later I start new one but I have school work that I should be doing anyway.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 05, 2008, 12:35:15 am »

Good... lord.  I had really, really hoped everyone had already grown bored with this.  >_>

So, out and out times.  I'm a bit of a bastard.  I left this game by the wayside because for the last five weeks I've had a coursework deadline pretty much every single week, I've had 'flu and frankly I've been pretty depressed with life in general.  I needed to get my life back in order and a large part of that meant giving myself time to work on important things.  In essence, E-Lite became something that I kept meaning to get back to but repeatedly had to put off.  I should, however, have given notice as to this.

(Also, my email doesn't actually work, sorry guys.)

As much as I do enjoy running the game, it's clearly not in my best interests to do so, so...  here you can get the Excel sheet I use for calculations.  Tab 4, 'warfare' is what I use for virtually everything.  I'm afraid giving you the map files I use would be useless, as I use Paintshop to edit it rather than Photoshop (as I'm sure virtually everyone else uses).  As a rule of thumb, for every five points of success, award an extra EP or point for victory.  There are no other hidden rules, everything else is on the first page or has been noted since then.  Whomever chooses to GM, continue as before but either assume that Urist has vanished into a mine somewhere or play him as an NPC (his general aim is to teach magic to races, as well as a deeper subplot that I shan't disclose here).

I'm sorry I can't continue this, but I simply cannot find six hours a week to spend on this any more.  Things are literally so bad that I haven't even had time/energy to get on these boards, let alone write up a twelve-turn round.

(For those who think I'm just whining [and technically I am], I pull a 9-5 laboratory shift every weekday, complete with coursework to do outside of that and deadlines neatly spaced together.  Somewhere into this I have to deliberately fit a social life because I live apart from civilisation as a whole and on my own, and if I don't I go insane.  It is very easy to run out of time and energy in that lifestyle.)

If I ever figure out a way to run this that only takes one hour to do a turn, I'll start a new game.  Otherwise, enjoy yourselves, friends, and I hope you forgive me.  >_<
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 05, 2008, 01:04:11 am »

How does the War Simulator work?

And what are the values for each terrain type to check for conquering? It's confusing when most of the values are in your head.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 05, 2008, 01:32:37 am »

hey iituem links broken for me. so yeah i wouldn't mind having that handy piece of information for my evo game if you wouldn't mind
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 05, 2008, 07:48:31 am »

I was able to download it wow, did not realize so simple. Iituem I hope life gets better and thank you for giving us at least what you use.

I Guess that mean I can be gm now if it is still ok with you people?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:58:20 am by omagaalpha »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 05, 2008, 08:03:45 am »

thanks Iituem!

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 05, 2008, 08:57:23 am »

Thanks Ituem! Don't worry, we understand that you don't have time for this game, RL is much more important.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 05, 2008, 09:24:30 am »

I am not sure if I can access the internet this week, so if you want me to do the flavor writing just keep in mind that it might be delayed.

I say post the turns here, send me a message and I'll flavorify it.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 05, 2008, 09:39:32 am »

Ok will do now figure out now figure his system he use.......

thinking how to DC for different lands(unless missing in understanding spreadheet)
TypeTerrainActionReactionPowerArmour
Marshland3333
Plains0000is what I saw in spreadsheet
Forest1111
Tundra5555
Desert5555is what I saw in spreadsheet
Mountains3333is what I saw in spreadsheet
Ocean5555
Coast/Lake3333
IceCover7777
Course I did not want make anything over 5 for terrain that most commonly used, though it seem kind of unbalance to me.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 10:12:56 am by omagaalpha »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 05, 2008, 10:52:25 am »

I can turn that into a simpler program than entering it all into a spreadsheet...
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 40