Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40

Author Topic: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game  (Read 52042 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game
« Reply #285 on: November 04, 2008, 08:03:01 pm »

A misplaced spoiler tag caused the PPT results be merged with Bhuur's.

Edit: Okay, Iituem fixed it.

My question: does colonization use Population: Action or Population: Generation?

It uses Population: Action and Power for settling. Generation determines the number of Pop units you gain each turn.

Darn, I wanted to see the Map... Oh well. I gained a new skill! Yes...

Madric, nice job quelling that storm! I guess the Black-Dot clan and the Fire Clan are now the major clans...

Spoiler: Pssst... Hey, PPT! (click to show/hide)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 04, 2008, 09:12:34 pm »

The cloaks are passive.  Different artefacts have different effects.  If your avatars are killed, the killer takes the items from the avatar's corpse.  If you dissolve your avatar, it remains in the hex the avatar was last in, guarded by your forces.  It can be moved around by your forces as well.  So long as it remains in the possession of your forces, you still gain its benefits.

Other artefacts may be created or arise during the game.

Also, to create a true afterlife you will need to create one either in the material world (easier, but still requires a lot of religious force put into it, may take multiple turns) or one separate from it (much, much harder).  As with the cloaks, joining forces with other deities to do it might not be a bad idea, but you will have to share the benefits and glory.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 04, 2008, 09:38:54 pm »

Well, it took most of my followers, but at least the Xenopross got some pop and don't have to worry about the storm. Anyway, hopefully that'll give me more access to worshipers and I'll eventually have better control over the weather. And I have no idea what "+1 religious armor" means, but it sounds awesome.  ;D

I guess we find out what's in store for us next tomorrow.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 04, 2008, 09:47:25 pm »

A misplaced spoiler tag caused the PPT results be merged with Bhuur's.

Edit: Okay, Iituem fixed it.

My question: does colonization use Population: Action or Population: Generation?

Spoiler: Pssst... Hey, PPT! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Plan X" (click to show/hide)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 04, 2008, 09:55:29 pm »

Spoiler: To webadict (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 10:08:53 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 05, 2008, 03:02:15 am »

Well now doesn't that make things that much more intriguing.

Actions
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 05, 2008, 08:05:39 am »

The cloaks are passive.  Different artefacts have different effects.  If your avatars are killed, the killer takes the items from the avatar's corpse.  If you dissolve your avatar, it remains in the hex the avatar was last in, guarded by your forces.  It can be moved around by your forces as well.  So long as it remains in the possession of your forces, you still gain its benefits.

Other artefacts may be created or arise during the game.

Also, to create a true afterlife you will need to create one either in the material world (easier, but still requires a lot of religious force put into it, may take multiple turns) or one separate from it (much, much harder).  As with the cloaks, joining forces with other deities to do it might not be a bad idea, but you will have to share the benefits and glory.

Ok, that's all I needed to know. The co-operative effort is an interesting idea, I'll have to thank Joulan and Jouli personally for their help. More to come when turn three starts.
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 05, 2008, 08:26:05 am »

only action i managed to do was scout, and that was the least important.
also, lera-mabali starts to be annoyingwell, if i am not wrong in the seranipedia about them, i said that in the future only few of them would still live in zoos. then lets begin working about it.
one of my actions next turn will be hunting them.
i hope endren isn't against killing non sentient animals... also, we will eat them

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 05, 2008, 08:46:20 am »

Turn 3 isn't even up... How do you know what you're doing? You should probably wait a little bit.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 05, 2008, 09:00:19 am »

i know, i should wait. but still killing lera-mabali is on my to do list now.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 05, 2008, 09:38:18 am »

Endren has no problem with hunting, but the purpose behind it matters greatly. Removing the lera-mabali for colonisation purposes seems a tad cruel, while simply hunting them in a maintained manner to increase food supply would be acceptable. You could begin a mass extermination project, but my followers would protest against it.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 05, 2008, 09:52:34 am »

what about... "using lera-mabali meat as our most important food, and moving hunting grounds to outer lands"?

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 05, 2008, 09:58:54 am »

Is it still possible to request an entity?
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 05, 2008, 10:46:00 am »

Is it still possible to request an entity?
So far as I know. You'll just begin in Turn 3. Just post it and see what Iituem says.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 05, 2008, 11:24:25 am »

Andrea, we'll see what happens. I wont be able to rally conservationist groups until after you start doing damage anyway. But if you do swing the wrecking ball this turn, you can expect resistance in turn 4.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40