Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: City Of Prophets was built by highelves not those other hippies, reg elves.  (Read 2395 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile

I do fell bad tibbles I shouldnt have done it.
may I say im sorry for stealing the whole name boatmurdered?
cuase I am.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 07:15:40 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile

Heres the first part i suppose.

Bandos got out of bed and walked to the door of his house.He opened it to find his brother there smiling."guess what? ive been promoted to colonizatoin efforts!"
said his brother."bandos only smirked and said "Good for you.Too bad your just drawing up plans that will be dummped into the refuse pile.".His brother scowled."One of my plans has already been accepted and i have a royal chater saying that i can choose 6 lower class Highelves and 1 noble or a capitan.".Suddenly bandos saw why he came here."im the leader right?""yes""!@#%"."Can i atleast bring some of my warroirs?"
asked bandos."yes 3 of them."his brother replied "heres the cash to buy the tigermen".
                                           ###
Bandos walked to the market to hire the fighters.There was a family of lionmen there.
"YOU THERE LIONMEN." the family looked his way."yes sir?" replaid the lionman
"would you like a home and an some cash?""yes sir we would!" "good can you fight?"
"yes bothe me and my wife" "good goto that wagon in the sqaure and tell them you comeing to and heres the proof.".He handed them a piece of paper

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Boatmurdered
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 08:41:27 pm »

Bad Tibbles. Shame on you.

No, Tibbles is right. This thread is really bad. It's even worse than when he was trying to make Boatmurdered 2. OP is clearly an imbecile, and you shouldn't be condoning his actions like this, Webadict. I thought you were above that.

SHAME

Reasonableman

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Probably.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter is dead, long live Cohost
Re: New Boatmurdered
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 08:46:59 pm »

OP is clearly an imbecile

There are a myriad of cases that may explain the juvenillity of this thread, but such bluntness seems uncalled for.
A sane man must be reasonable, but a reasonable man need not be sane.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile

huh...umkay.How about we dont post on this shame of a thread and never speak of it again?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 10:50:31 am by filiusenox »
Pages: 1 [2]