Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I have struck limestone!  (Read 2087 times)

Eita

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I have struck limestone!
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 08:50:36 pm »

Do you have any magnetite or hematite there? Eh. No worry. Just wait until the goblins come up. Some =Limestone Mini-Forges= should get them there soon.

Krash

• Bay Watcher
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 03:36:01 am »

Shouldn't this be in various nonsense?
MyLittlePonyBuiltMyHotRod, this is your first warning. I would like to direct you to read our forum's FAQ and posting guidelines before posting again. Specifically we don't use swear words here, and your picture of Stalin riding a Year3 Limited Edition Starflower inside a German concentration camp was both upsetting and historically inaccurate.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 04:15:42 am »

Apparently dwarf-fortress related nonsense goes here.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 09:07:08 pm »

Do you have any magnetite or hematite there? Eh. No worry. Just wait until the goblins come up. Some =Limestone Mini-Forges= should get them there soon.

Or he could use the mini-forges to buy iron bars from the human merchants.  He does have contact with a human civ, right?  :D
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 08:55:23 am »

Or he could use the mini-forges to buy iron bars from the human merchants.  He does have contact with a human civ, right?  :D

Considering that that IS his parent civ. The real trouble is finding dwarves to trade with.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2008, 11:09:21 am »

Considering that that IS his parent civ. The real trouble is finding dwarves to trade with.

Well he had better hurry, atleast I think so... because autumn it's early autumn where I live.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2008, 03:18:47 pm »

I have struck wood opal.

So, today I was out at the local seaside magnicite vein today, gathering iron ore for the next time I am in the mood for making a single perfect quality left boot, when I found a handful of opal off to the side.

Thank you for your time.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 04:27:16 pm »

I have struck wood opal.

So, today I was out at the local seaside magnicite vein today, gathering iron ore for the next time I am in the mood for making a single perfect quality left boot, when I found a handful of opal off to the side.

Thank you for your time.

Don't forget turtle shells. Although getting one in todays markets might be tricky.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 04:52:00 pm »

Heh, maybe I shouldn't have carved them all down into single guitar picks then.
Pages: 1 [2]