Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: HELLSCAPE  (Read 9291 times)

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
Re: HELLSCAPE
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2009, 05:21:16 pm »

I'd suggest turning the minimum volcanism up to 100.  That means every map tile gets a magma vent.
Tried this, all I got were two metric fucktons of rejections

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2009, 06:42:13 pm »

I'd suggest turning the minimum volcanism up to 100.  That means every map tile gets a magma vent.
Tried this, all I got were two metric fucktons of rejections

try setting all the minimums to 0 and maximums to maximum,
might needto muck with some other settings.

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2009, 10:13:04 pm »

Anyone have a map with like untamed wilds at least (I'm not a big fan of just getting skeletal crap(not carp))

That has a huuuuuge sheer cliff? Like 30+ z-levels? or maybe know some wicked world gen params for such a world?

Maybe a race that's hell bent on everythings destruction... like you have to embark with an army sort of thing to survive? (constant siege or constant seek-out and destroy dwarves type of animals?)
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2009, 10:18:56 pm »

Turning off occasionally erode extreme cliffs should give you some extreme cliffs to work with.

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2009, 10:27:49 pm »

I've tried to do that but it seems that the cliffs aren't extreme enough for me... like they are slanted even if it is just every 2nd or 3rd level or so.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]