Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: A shocking revelation! ...ladies...  (Read 11146 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: A shocking revelation! ...ladies...
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2008, 09:34:05 pm »

☼Genitalia☼

This is a masterfully made genitalia. It is consists of many parts that are too complicated for males.

yay, we rock

No matter how complicated your genitalia may be, and the many various cancers and disorders you can get, we will always have a single advantage:

Urinating, standing upright.

Ha! Take that!

Don't tempt them, they still have a trump card.

Multiple, not seconds long orgasms.

Screw peeing upright. That's just an unfair tradeoff.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2008, 10:20:28 pm »

☼Genitalia☼

This is a masterfully made genitalia. It is consists of many parts that are too complicated for males.

yay, we rock

No matter how complicated your genitalia may be, and the many various cancers and disorders you can get, we will always have a single advantage:

Ha! Take that!

Tempted, and attempted.

Not that one, the other one.

Turns out some of us can pee upright.  Not all of us, though...

...so far.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2008, 10:38:11 pm »

☼Genitalia☼

yay, we rock

Ha! Take that!

Tempted, and attempted.

Not that one, the other one.

Turns out some of us can pee upright.  Not all of us, though...

...so far.

Not without getting it all over your feet anyway.

This thread went from an interesting conversation to embarrassingly masculine to humorously disgusting quite quickly.  Well done all of you.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2008, 05:20:59 am »

I insist on taking a large portion of the credit.

Also, quite frankly, us menfolk are obsolete sex-wise.  The sex toy market has found that it is significantly easier to fill a hole than provide one, and is also aware that we're just not as good looking as women.  As such, they've been focusing almost exclusively on perfecting female pleasure.

This has resulted in various "toys", machines, and other items that the real deal just can't hold up to.  It's considered unhealthy for a man to sustain an erection for more than 30 minutes, and you should contact a doctor if it goes on for an hour or more (you may never be able to get it up again).  Compare this to a machine that can keep going, with varying speed, for as along as it's plugged into the wall socket.

And it even has a heated appendage.  That spins. 

We just can't do that.

Add to this the ridiculously oversized dildos and vibrators that are simply infesting the market, and we don't stand a chance.  Luckily, there's a French company that is working furiously on providing a working sex gynoid.  Hopefully the technology to complete it will be available soon.

Unfortunately, it'll cost something fierce...  But, since our girlfriends just dumped us for an AC model, we have more time to work and make money.

Hell, even without the technological aspect, we're still behind.  Just about every bisexual woman will say that they prefer women as far as sex is concerned.  But, strangely enough, I've heard a few say that guys are nicer to cuddle with.

Well, that's half a point.  Yay.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2008, 06:47:39 am »

Hear hear.  The inherent natures of attraction, economic gender relations, and practical physics leave men with no bargaining position in a sexual relationship.  A vagina will always be an intelligent investment with appreciable value.  Penises are fundamentally worthless, and the advent of materials technology and laxer relationship mores leaves us ever more unnecessary to the very beings of our fascination.

However, we do yet have an advantage, marginal though it be, over the march of progress.  No one has invented a reliable mechanical tongue.  Beggars can't be choosers men, we have but one option...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2008, 07:30:35 am »

Umm, actually...  About that French company...

They built a mechanical tongue. 

McDoomhammer

• Bay Watcher
  • Uses: Ore of irony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2008, 08:29:55 am »

We're all doomed.
"KILL, KILL, KILL! NOTHING SHALL STAND BETWEEN US AND THE CEREAL BAR!"
-The Violent Council of Breakfast

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2008, 08:46:18 am »

The next generation is doomed.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

McDoomhammer

• Bay Watcher
  • Uses: Ore of irony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2008, 08:49:26 am »

Oh yeah.

Well, that's alright then.
"KILL, KILL, KILL! NOTHING SHALL STAND BETWEEN US AND THE CEREAL BAR!"
-The Violent Council of Breakfast

Pilsu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2008, 03:54:43 pm »

☼Genitalia☼

yay, we rock

Ha! Take that!

Considering the considerable difficulty they have achieving even one, let alone many, I'm fairly certain we win overall

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2008, 04:01:43 pm »

A plane fails to take off.  Is it because there's something wrong with the control panel, or because the pilot has no idea which buttons do what?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2008, 04:19:02 pm »

I suppose I'll just drop by to point out that, though women might have the advantage as far as the sex life goes, they also get to go through menstruation and possibly childbirth, both painful experiences.  Even though guys have the reputation of being tough, I'm a bit stingy when it comes to giving out my own blood.  Personally, I rather be a guy (which is good, cause that's what I am). 

Also would like to point out that this entire thread has become somewhat inappropriate for children, the title might want to reflect that.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 04:33:14 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2008, 04:28:54 pm »

At least from page 7 and up, anyway.

And despite the unfair trade when it comes to sex, the upkeep is a lot better as a guy. And being the lazy man I am, that's fine with me.

Pilsu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2008, 04:33:12 pm »

A plane fails to take off.  Is it because there's something wrong with the control panel, or because the pilot has no idea which buttons do what?

I find it unlikely such massive amounts of pilots could be fundamentally inept to the point of it becoming a problem in such a basic function as.. flying.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2008, 04:35:11 pm »

I find it unlikely such massive amounts of pilots could be fundamentally inept to the point of it becoming a problem in such a basic function as.. flying.

Keep in mind these pilots can fly themselves, and thus don't need to fly with a tin can. And, oddly enough, passengers arrive at their destination nine months later weather the tin can flew or not.

If you know what I mean.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11