Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: A shocking revelation! ...ladies...  (Read 11187 times)

apache1990

• Bay Watcher
  • Arena Master
    • View Profile
    • Bay Watcher Arena V2.0!
Re: A shocking revelation! ...ladies...
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2008, 06:30:25 am »

Eh, it looks better when it isn't glowing purple (it greatly boosted accuracy).

Melloth

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarf. The other white meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2008, 07:35:52 am »

Eh, it looks better when it isn't glowing purple (it greatly boosted accuracy).
*snort snicker* I'm so immature. That made me laugh harder :D

So, to stay on topic: MMORPGs. I once played this female elf thing, and this this other female elf thing comes up to me and says "Hey, ur pretty :)" and I said "Dude? those are pixels composed of carefully selected features man!" and it went on like "Pretty pixels then lol" coo coo. I grew a bit annoyed and realised it couldn't be serious. I'm so slow at times. It ended up with it saying "bla bla bla.. I'm a bi-sexual girl"
Well isn't that mighty convenient, mister bi-sexual girl!  /ignore

edit: I liked the male elf things better anyways. Those barbarella and blowdryer metal hair rock.

So that's my story and I'm glad I could vent it. Continue.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 08:50:02 am by Melloth »
Is that the rush of water I'm hearing?

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2008, 08:12:20 am »

I only come to this forum for chicks. So, if there are any single girls here with EU or USA citizenship that are looking for a mail-order husband from a third world country, send me a PM. I can cook and I'm great at pretending that I'm listening.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2008, 08:34:23 am »

I only come to this forum for chicks. So, if there are any single girls here with EU or USA citizenship that are looking for a mail-order husband from a third world country, send me a PM. I can cook and I'm great at pretending that I'm listening.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I really doubt that you will find a girl from the EU or USA, looking for a man who is from a third world country.. ;D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 08:37:35 am by Tormy »

McDoomhammer

• Bay Watcher
  • Uses: Ore of irony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2008, 08:57:22 am »

Sorry to disappoint you, but I really doubt that you will find a girl from the EU or USA, looking for a man who is from a third world country.. ;D

"KILL, KILL, KILL! NOTHING SHALL STAND BETWEEN US AND THE CEREAL BAR!"
-The Violent Council of Breakfast

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2008, 09:05:22 am »

Okay, okay I was exaggerating a bit.. ;)

MaxVance

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Internet User
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2008, 08:31:27 pm »

There are probably a lot more women here than the ratio suggests. Remember that the old forum didn't track genders.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2008, 09:15:05 pm »

....Once, I played runescape. There was this quest thingy where you needed to swap your gender because "No man could defeat" some evil-knight guy. So in the twenty minutes that my character develops gigantic chest tumors for the purposes of defeating said knight, some git asks me for stuff.

"can u give me tht addy 2h?"
"Sorry, no can do."
"sum girls r nice but ur not!"
"I have a penis. Bugger off."
"ur a guy playin a girl...rite. pervet."
"-_- White knight trials quest."
"lol sure."

There. That's my wonderfull adventure in cross-gender roleplaying. Fun for everyone involved. > . <

Weev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2008, 09:41:42 pm »

I HEARD THERE WAS GIRLS IN HERE! WHERE DA WIMMENZ AT?

But seriously, I went through a time where I RP'd as a girl.  I still to this day don't know/willnotconfront why I did it.   Thankfully, through that, I now ~Try~ to treat all genders equally online.  I mean, sure, I think that more women play "softer" classes, and do pretty well in them, sure, I'd point any girl I know that want's to play to those said classes, but I think I'm pretty unbiased when it comes to genders.

Also

GRAMMAR NAZI SMAAAAAASH.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 09:59:28 pm by Weev »
Oddly enough I find it weird that Dwarves currently cannot attain godhood.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2008, 09:55:17 pm »

There are probably a lot more women here than the ratio suggests. Remember that the old forum didn't track genders.

Who's to say woman don't like smaller men?

Er, dwarfs.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Okenido

• Bay Watcher
  • Loli Advocate
    • View Profile
    • New Various Nonsense
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2008, 11:34:42 pm »

Many males these days find the idea of a sword-swinging woman attractive.

Dammit I've been caught.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:21:14 pm by Okenido »

Spey

• Bay Watcher
  • Dragon mince.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2008, 11:29:40 am »

i used to play a female char in WoW, but usually whenever I make a character in any game I like to design them as a real character.

Its not about staring at asses or stats or being more masculine or feminine or anything like that really. To me its just "I think this would be an interesting character" and more often than not I would try to pick character combinations that were a little outside the norm.

I never really found that my female chars got that much attention from other (most probably) male players. (though I should probably point out, being horde, my female characters tended to be orcs and trolls) but I had heard of other players trying that angle (saying things like "oops my bra strap just broke" in party chat)
How many Dwarves does it take to change a XXlightbulbXX?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2008, 11:48:03 am »

Who plays RuneScape?

Or more to the point, who plays RuneScape to the extent that they start doing real quests?  That's the worst MMO ever.  Even if the game was wonderful, the playerbase borders on mental retardation, and the graphics are bad in a way that hinders gameplay.
Shoes...

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2008, 07:01:35 pm »

Who plays RuneScape?

Or more to the point, who plays RuneScape to the extent that they start doing real quests?  That's the worst MMO ever.  Even if the game was wonderful, the playerbase borders on mental retardation, and the graphics are bad in a way that hinders gameplay.

I do. The skills avaliable are huge, although the new ones ARE getting a bit, frankly, stupid. The memory consumption's basically nil, so it works on primitive computers. The subscription's minimal, and the quests are a lot of fun. Except for the frikin' fetch quests, but that's inevitable and in every mmo. And, y'know, there's more to do than just kill stuff, so my sister's willing to run around with me in-game. We catch lobster together.

The graphics in no way inhibit gameplay. You're all crazy. And if you really must have your precious graphics, there's this high detail mode thingy, which might make it bearable for you.

But yeah. The player-base is a couple of elves short of a forest retreat, especially in f2p.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2008, 07:34:07 pm »

Who plays RuneScape?

I did untill I out grew it. It was pretty fun from what I remember, regard that I was ten!

"RuneScape" the MMO game

This is a MMO it is of low quality craftsmanship. It is crafted from complicated computer science. It is embeded with minimal graphics. It menaces spikes of stupid ten year old players. It is adorned with rings that required one or two clicks to create. On the MMO is an image of an MMO player. He is changing his gender.

But hey it's free! And you do somehow get allot of monies worth for just five bucks a month. Not quite sure I did the above in correct dwarf format.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11