Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: A shocking revelation! ...ladies...  (Read 11141 times)

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: A shocking revelation! ...ladies...
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2008, 04:40:54 am »

I tried WoW.  I played female every time since YOU CAN"T EVEN SEE PAST THE MALE CHARACTERS.  Seriously, being 1/3rd the width and 2/3rds the height is a real advantage in a 3d game.  I just told people I always played female because I got too distracted by the guy's butts (truth be told, a swaying ponytail on one of my female characters made me log in a 20 hour day just walking around doing absolutely nothing).  I play runescape.  I found a nice way o get rid of the people following me around asking for me to be their gf, the line "No, you gonna be MY GF" caused them to physically run, then log out for up to a week.  Most of the time I just have my private chat off, and play during the graveyard shift though.  I got too tired of people wearing rune armour like it is something that is good for them, 1am by it's nature weeds out the noobs, 12 year olds, and horny boys.

I only come to this forum for chicks. So, if there are any single girls here with EU or USA citizenship that are looking for a mail-order husband from a third world country, send me a PM. I can cook and I'm great at pretending that I'm listening.
Oh, oh, I'm one! And I so totally like guys that can pretend to listen!  Come on over.  Err.. you'd have to swim here though.  And live under my bed.  And never let anyone see you.  And forage for your own food in the jungle.  But it will be fun!

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2008, 06:24:31 am »

I tried WoW.  I played female every time since YOU CAN"T EVEN SEE PAST THE MALE CHARACTERS.  Seriously, being 1/3rd the width and 2/3rds the height is a real advantage in a 3d game.  I just told people I always played female because I got too distracted by the guy's butts (truth be told, a swaying ponytail on one of my female characters made me log in a 20 hour day just walking around doing absolutely nothing).  I play runescape.  I found a nice way o get rid of the people following me around asking for me to be their gf, the line "No, you gonna be MY GF" caused them to physically run, then log out for up to a week.  Most of the time I just have my private chat off, and play during the graveyard shift though.  I got too tired of people wearing rune armour like it is something that is good for them, 1am by it's nature weeds out the noobs, 12 year olds, and horny boys.

I only come to this forum for chicks. So, if there are any single girls here with EU or USA citizenship that are looking for a mail-order husband from a third world country, send me a PM. I can cook and I'm great at pretending that I'm listening.
Oh, oh, I'm one! And I so totally like guys that can pretend to listen!  Come on over.  Err.. you'd have to swim here though.  And live under my bed.  And never let anyone see you.  And forage for your own food in the jungle.  But it will be fun!

Don't even start to argue about male-female chars in WoW. In Age of Conan, there was a serious bug. Female characters were weaker than males, and it wasn't intended at all of course. Yet the retarded Funcom failed to fix it for weeks. Well not that it matters, the game sucked anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2008, 01:46:23 pm »

☼Genitalia☼

This is a masterfully made genitalia. It is consists of many parts that are too complicated for males.

yay, we rock
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2008, 02:16:41 pm »

You just deal with the wrong males, then.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2008, 04:30:46 pm »

You just had to make some vaguely flirtatious comment, didn't you?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2008, 04:34:43 pm »

truth be told, a swaying ponytail on one of my female characters made me log in a 20 hour day just walking around doing absolutely nothing

I think I sort of get this, but I am also very, very confused by it.

the line "No, you gonna be MY GF" caused them to physically run, then log out for up to a week.

You are my hero.

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2008, 04:45:33 pm »

yay, we rock
I gotta try this!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

truth be told, a swaying ponytail on one of my female characters made me log in a 20 hour day just walking around doing absolutely nothing

Twas hypnotic.
the line "No, you gonna be MY GF" caused them to physically run, then log out for up to a week.

You are my hero.
I also spammed the zombie dance emote for surprise buttsex the first time, but later the emote was rearranged to start facing a different way, and then emote spamming was taken out.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 04:48:29 pm by Time Kitten »

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2008, 04:59:02 pm »

It was actually intended to be more informative then flirtatious, but I can see how it could be seen that way.

Oh, well.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Angellus

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2008, 05:08:16 pm »

Ow ow! that's just like one of those cat's plays, you just have to hit it so it starts swinging again, or in your case, walk so it swings again  :D

You are my hero.
Heroes are scary...

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2008, 05:12:08 pm »

It was actually intended to be more informative then flirtatious, but I can see how it could be seen that way.

Oh, well.

I am Kagus.  Everything means sex.

Angellus

« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2008, 05:22:28 pm »

Oh, well.

Dude, your starting to scare me now...

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2008, 05:56:46 pm »

Is it sad that I've seen worse male/female ratios in my engineering courses?

That's why I like sociology.

You should get into media related stuff. 8:1 female to male ratio in one of my classes once.

The actual numbers were 8:1 though...

My journalism class has a 28 to 3 ratio. F to M.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2008, 06:35:25 pm »

Oh, well.

He scared me before I even joined this forum.

Hell, he scared me... in that closet...
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Angellus

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2008, 06:46:13 pm »

Oh, well.

He scared me before I even joined this forum.

Hell, he scared me... in that closet...
*faint*

Axe27

• Bay Watcher
  • Put down the crossbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2008, 09:13:26 pm »

☼Genitalia☼

This is a masterfully made genitalia. It is consists of many parts that are too complicated for males.

yay, we rock

No matter how complicated your genitalia may be, and the many various cancers and disorders you can get, we will always have a single advantage:

Urinating, standing upright.

Ha! Take that!
And thus did the dream of dwarven antigravity fade away, not with a massive explosion or a flood of magma, but with a whimper.

I'm going to be depressed all day now.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11