Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lora Eyamifava, elf Merchant has gone berzerk!  (Read 10700 times)

Alabaster

• Bay Watcher
  • "ezum Boltlove, Hale Disemboweler of Direction"
    • View Profile
Re: Lora Eyamifava, elf Merchant has gone berzerk!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 11:19:38 am »

sounds like a good plan.  I'll toss the elf in the pit with two goblins.  the winner gets to fight a cougar.

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 11:34:05 am »

I gleefully watch my marksdwarves fill the elf full of bolts, as he tries to punch out his own mule.  I then get the messages "Mule is stricken by melancholy!", and "Thalu Lalalaapasi, Elf Merchant has gone berzerk!"

My newly trained speardwarves put that mad tree hugger down just as quickly.  (Interestingly, He died with a spear stuck through each hand and a bone bolt in his foot.)  And then the "Mule has gone stark raving mad!"

^ This made me lol.  ;D

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 11:45:16 am »

sounds like a good plan.  I'll toss the elf in the pit with two goblins.  the winner gets to fight a cougar.

And if it's an elf at peace with nature, they'll just hug.

Styrre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 02:03:53 pm »

Elfy McElf: We are here to hug trees and kill dwarves. And it's your fault we are all out of trees.

Argh, ye dirty quote-stealing rascal! :D
The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run. Over unsounded gorges, through the rifled hearts of mountains, under torrents' beds, unerringly I rush! Naught's an obstacle, naught's an angle to the iron way!

ChocoHearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 10:08:29 pm »

Elfy McElf: We are here to hug trees and kill dwarves. And it's your fault we are all out of trees.
Yes, this goes in my signature. :D
Feeling dumb is just nature's way of telling you you're still learning.
Pages: 1 [2]