Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. GAME OVER BOKSI WINS.  (Read 24071 times)

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Boksi's turn!
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2008, 11:32:17 am »

Oops! Sent.
DFPaint, a cross-platform 'screenbuilder' utility

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2008, 11:37:42 am »

I'll go to the staircase :P
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2008, 11:43:13 am »

OK, I'm full of fail today... I quoted the wrong post when I put up the map and it was very inaccurate.  It's fixed now.  Boksi, please post again to verify you still want to go to the staircase.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Still Boksi's turn!
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2008, 11:46:31 am »

Ah. Now I'll go to the magma forge and suggest myself with the, well, magma.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery.
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2008, 11:51:25 am »

Boksi, you were disproven by qwertyuiopas.

Code: [Select]
+---------------------+-------------------------------------------+---------------------+
|                     |                                           |                     |
|  Alcohol Stockpile  |            Legendary Dining Room          |    Statue Garden    |
|                     |                                           |                     |
+---------------------+-------------------------------------------+---------------------+
| Subterranean Farm   |                                           |     Meeting Area    |
|                     |                                           |    (qwertyuiopas)   |
+---------------------+            Central  Staircase             +---------------------+
|                     |                 (Miner)                   |                     |
|      Barracks       |                                           |  Megaconstruction   |
+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+
|                     |                     |                     |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |       Forest        |  Nobles'  Quarters  |     Magma Forge     |
|                     |                     |      (Mechanic)     | (Thingbert, Kaslal) |
+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+

That means qwertyuiopas, it's your turn! (Last suggested in Meeting Area).

I'm skipping Duke and Creamcorn.  If either of them post here they're free to jump back in, but I don't want to hold the game up for them.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. qwertyuiopas's turn!
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2008, 10:56:43 am »

bump

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2008, 11:00:27 am »

I'm not sure if people everywhere can sign in yet, so I'm not going to skip qwerty yet, but I'll PM him to make sure he knows it's his turn and give him another day or so to post.

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2008, 04:42:36 pm »

OK, forum access has been spotty but it's been 4 days, so Lazer Bomb, go ahead and take your turn.  qwertyuiopas, if you post here before Lazer does I'll still take your turn.

Lazer Bomb

• Bay Watcher
  • Sine! Cosine! TANGENT!
    • View Profile
    • Homepage 60☼
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Lazer Bomb's turn!
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2008, 08:57:14 pm »

Miner in Megaconstruction with adamantine artifact battle axe
Kagus: "Still, demonic spelunking is always a promising idea."

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2008, 09:02:15 pm »

Lazer Bomb, you were disproven by Boksi.

|  Alcohol Stockpile  |            Legendary Dining Room          |    Statue Garden    |
| Subterranean Farm   |                                           |     Meeting Area    |
+---------------------+            Central  Staircase             +---------------------+
|                     |              (qwertyuiopas)               |                     |
|      Barracks       |                                           |  Megaconstruction   |
|                     |                                           |       (Miner)       |
|                     |                     |                     |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |       Forest        |  Nobles'  Quarters  |     Magma Forge     |
|                     |                     |      (Mechanic)     | (Thingbert, Kaslal) |

That means Sean Mirrsen, it's your turn! (Last suggested in Nobles' Quarters).

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Lazer Bomb's turn!
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2008, 12:44:28 am »

Let's try and suggest myself in the forest with the weapon trap. Seems fitting. :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2008, 07:33:32 am »

Sean Mirrsen, you were disproven by Boksi.

|                     |              (qwertyuiopas)               |                     |
|                     |                                           |       (Miner)       |
|                     |      (Mechanic)     |                     | (Thingbert, Kaslal) |

That means Kashyyk, it's your turn! (Last suggested in Magma Forge).

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Kashyyk's turn!
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2008, 03:42:52 pm »

So you mean to tell me that you people have been slinging around accusations for over a month, and you still haven't found the killer?  Surely you must be getting warm?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2008, 03:51:36 pm »

We haven't accused anyone yet. We're just suspecting. Considering that we all have made just, what, five turns each? We don't have many ideas on what the right combo is, though I dare say it would be possible to start guessing in right directions.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2008, 04:20:41 pm »

I guess it was Kaslal, in the Megaconstruction with the -Wooden Crossbow-
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12