Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. GAME OVER BOKSI WINS.  (Read 24069 times)

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Creamcorn's turn!
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2008, 09:28:21 am »

OK, I think Creamcorn and Duke have both given up on this thread... I'll be skipping them after 24 hours from now on to keep the game moving, unless they start posting again.  (If either of you read this and have decided not to play any more, please let me know so I can skip you immediately from now on).

Creamcorn, you are in the Central Staircase.

Code: [Select]
+---------------------+-------------------------------------------+---------------------+
|                     |                                           |                     |
|  Alcohol Stockpile  |            Legendary Dining Room          |    Statue Garden    |
|                     |                                           |                     |
+---------------------+-------------------------------------------+---------------------+
| Subterranean Farm   |                                           |     Meeting Area    |
+---------------------+            Central  Staircase             +---------------------+
|      Barracks       |                                           |  Megaconstruction   |
|                     |                                           |   (qwertyuiopas)    |
+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+
|                     |                     |  Nobles'  Quarters  |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |       Forest        |(Miner, Thingbert,   |     Magma Forge     |
|      (Kaslal)       |                     |            Recruit) |      (Mechanic)     |
+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+

That means qwertyuiopas, it's your turn!  You're in the Megaconstruction, but you suggested there last turn, so you can move to the Meeting Area or the Magma Forge and suggest there.  Alternatively, you may use your turn to go back to the Central Staircase.
DFPaint, a cross-platform 'screenbuilder' utility

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Creamcorn's turn!
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2008, 09:30:38 am »

Hammerer, Artifact adamantine battle-axe, Meeting area.
Eh?
Eh!

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery.
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2008, 09:57:03 am »

qwertyuiopas, you were disproven by Lazer Bomb.

|  Alcohol Stockpile  |            Legendary Dining Room          |    Statue Garden    |
| Subterranean Farm   |                                           |     Meeting Area    |
|                     |                                           |    (qwertyuiopas)   |
+---------------------+            Central  Staircase             +---------------------+
|      Barracks       |                                           |  Megaconstruction   |
|                     |                     |  Nobles'  Quarters  |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |       Forest        |(Miner, Thingbert,   |     Magma Forge     |
|      (Kaslal)       |                     |            Recruit) |      (Mechanic)     |

That means Lazer Bomb, it's your turn!  You're in the Nobles' Quarters, so you can either stay there and make a suggestion or move to the Forest or the Magma Forge and suggest there.  Alternatively, you may use your turn to go back to the Central Staircase.

Lazer Bomb

• Bay Watcher
  • Sine! Cosine! TANGENT!
    • View Profile
    • Homepage 60☼
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Lazer Bomb's turn!
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2008, 04:04:15 pm »

I move to the central staircase.

EDIT: no one accuse me, plez.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 04:28:00 pm by Lazer Bomb »
Kagus: "Still, demonic spelunking is always a promising idea."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2008, 04:06:37 pm »

And again to save time, I want a party in the nobles' quarters! I suspect Kaslal the human in the quarters with the impossible mandate.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2008, 04:13:14 pm »

Which makes no sense, because why would a visiting human diplomat mandate something in a dwarven mountainhome?
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2008, 04:22:32 pm »

Lazer Bomb moves to the Central Staircase.
Sean Mirrsen, you were disproven by a1s.

|                     |                                           |    (qwertyuiopas)   |
|                     |                 (Miner)                   |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |       Forest        |(Kaslal, Thingbert,  |     Magma Forge     |
|                     |                     |  Mechanic, Recruit) |                     |

That means a1s, it's your turn!  You're in the Nobles' Quarters, so you can either stay there and make a suggestion or move to the Forest or the Magma Forge and suggest there.  Alternatively, you may use your turn to go back to the Central Staircase.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. a1s's turn!
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2008, 10:17:18 am »

48 hours?

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2008, 10:27:50 am »

He still has about 6 hours to post here, judging by the timestamp on my last post.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2008, 10:50:20 am »

OK then, I just don't want to lose this forum game.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2008, 01:42:34 pm »

I kind of lost interest in this game... so, do I announce what my cards were, or what?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2008, 01:56:51 pm »

No, I'll just skip your turn when it comes around and reveal your cards to people as normal.

Thanks for announcing that you're done and not just going AWOL.

Kashyyk, go ahead whenever you're ready.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Kashyyk's turn!
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2008, 10:28:40 am »

Myself in he Magma Forge with the Zombie War Carp.

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2008, 11:04:01 am »

Kashyyk, you were disproven by Duke 2.0.

|                     |                 (Miner)                   |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |       Forest        |  (Kaslal,           |     Magma Forge     |
|                     |                     |  Mechanic, Recruit) |      (Thingbert)    |

That means Boksi, it's your turn! (Last suggested in Trade Depot).

[We've been through 4 rounds and I'm pretty sure you guys get how it works by now, so I'm streamlining my posts.]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:41:41 am by korora »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Boksi's turn!
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2008, 11:28:38 am »

You havn't messaged me with what the card is yet.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12