Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. GAME OVER BOKSI WINS.  (Read 24051 times)

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Duke 2.0's turn!
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2008, 01:44:57 pm »

Duke?  You around?  If you haven't posted in 24 hours or so I'll have to skip your turn.
DFPaint, a cross-platform 'screenbuilder' utility

Lazer Bomb

• Bay Watcher
  • Sine! Cosine! TANGENT!
    • View Profile
    • Homepage 60☼
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 10:03:47 am »

PM him, if you havent already. Theres a good chance it'll be sent to his email also.
Kagus: "Still, demonic spelunking is always a promising idea."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 05:52:51 pm »

I suspect Kaslal Amakas, human in the Trade Depot with the Drawbridge!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 05:59:57 pm »

Duke 2.0, you were disproven by Creamcorn.

Code: [Select]
+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+
|                     |                                           |                     |
|  Alcohol Stockpile  |            Legendary Dining Room          |    Statue Garden    |
|                     |                (The Miner)                |                     |
+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+
|                     |                                           |                     |
| Subterranean Farm   |                                           |     Meeting Area    |
|                     |            Central  Staircase             |                     |
+---------------------+                                           +---------------------+
|                     |          (everyone starts here)           |                     |
|      Barracks       |                                           |  Megaconstruction   |
|                     |                     |                     |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |       Forest        |  Nobles' Quarters   |     Magma Forge     |
|  (Herbert, Kaslal)  |                     |                     |                     |

That means Creamcorn, it's your turn!  Move anywhere and make a suggestion.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Creamcorn's turn!
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 05:48:31 pm »

I will skip my turn, than choose my suspect after everyone is done moving.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 06:35:09 pm »

You can skip your turn if you want, but you won't get to do anything until your next turn.  The advantage to skipping your turn is that you can go anywhere; however, since you can go anywhere now it's a moot point.

If we haven't heard from you by about this time tomorrow, I'll still assume you're skipping your turn, but I strongly recommend you choose a suspect, room, and weapon to suggest.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 09:36:58 pm »

Fine.

I blame qwertyuiopas in the forest, with the zombie war carp!

DUN DUN DUN!

Am I doing it rite?
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 10:03:08 pm »

Creamcorn, you were disproven by qwertyuiopas.

+---------------------+-------------------------------------------+---------------------+
|  Alcohol Stockpile  |            Legendary Dining Room          |    Statue Garden    |
|                     |                (The Miner)                |                     |
+---------------------+-------------------------------------------+---------------------+
| Subterranean Farm   |                                           |     Meeting Area    |
|                     |            Central  Staircase             |                     |
+---------------------+                                           +---------------------+
|                     |          (everyone starts here)           |                     |
|      Barracks       |                                           |  Megaconstruction   |
|                     |       Forest        |                     |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |  (qwertyuiopas,     |  Nobles' Quarters   |     Magma Forge     |
|  (Herbert, Kaslal)  |        Creamcorn)   |                     |                     |

That means qwertyuiopas, it's your turn!  You're in the Forest, so you can either stay there and make a suggestion, or move to the Trade Depot or the Nobles' Quarters and suggest there.  Alternatively, you may use your turn to go back to the Central Staircase.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. qwertyuiopas's turn!
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 03:32:00 pm »

The mechanic, Impossible mandate, Nobles' Quarters....
Sounds someone got promoted.... lucky.
Eh?
Eh!

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 03:59:36 pm »

qwertyuiopas, you were disproven by Sean Mirrsen.

|                     |                                           |                     |
|                     |                                           |                     |
| Subterranean Farm   |                                           |     Meeting Area    |
|                     |            Central  Staircase             |                     |
+---------------------+                                           +---------------------+
|                     |          (everyone starts here)           |                     |
|      Barracks       |                                           |  Megaconstruction   |
|                     |                     |                     |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |       Forest        |  Nobles' Quarters   |     Magma Forge     |
|  (Herbert, Kaslal)  |    (Creamcorn)      |(qwertyuiopas, Miner)|                     |

That means Lazer Bomb, it's your turn!  You're in the Nobles' Quarters, so you can either stay there and make a suggestion or move to the Magma Forge or the Forest and suggest there.  Alternatively, you may use your turn to go back to the Central Staircase.

Lazer Bomb

• Bay Watcher
  • Sine! Cosine! TANGENT!
    • View Profile
    • Homepage 60☼
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Lazer Bomb's turn!
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 07:56:40 pm »

It was The Mechanic with Drawbridge in the MAGMA FORGE!! :o
Kagus: "Still, demonic spelunking is always a promising idea."

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 08:19:36 pm »

Lazer Bomb, you were disproven by Boksi.

| Subterranean Farm   |                                           |     Meeting Area    |
|                     |            Central  Staircase             |                     |
+---------------------+                                           +---------------------+
|                     |          (everyone starts here)           |                     |
|      Barracks       |                                           |  Megaconstruction   |
|                     |                     |                     |                     |
|     Trade Depot     |       Forest        |  Nobles' Quarters   |     Magma Forge     |
|  (Herbert, Kaslal)  |    (Creamcorn)      |   (qwertyuiopas)    |  (Miner, Mechanic)  |

That means Sean Mirrsen, it's your turn!  You're in the Magma Forge, so you can either stay there and make a suggestion or move to the Nobles' Quarters or the Megaconstruction and suggest there.  Alternatively, you may use your turn to go back to the Central Staircase.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. Lazer Bomb's turn!
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 11:39:25 pm »

Alright, I'll suggest the soapmaker with the drawbridge in the Megaconstruction.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

korora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery.
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 11:52:14 pm »

Sean Mirrsen, you were disproven by a1s.

|                     |                                           |(Mechanic, Creamcorn)|
|  (Herbert, Kaslal)  |                     |   (qwertyuiopas)    |       (Miner)       |

That means a1s, it's your turn!  Move anywhere and make a suggestion.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Clue - Histories of Vice and Treachery. a1s's turn!
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2008, 10:53:27 am »

the human did it. with a crossbow in the meeting area
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12