Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Oww my dog just bit my arm. Oh and puzzle flash games discussion.  (Read 1696 times)

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Oww my dog just bit my arm. Oh and puzzle flash games discussion.
« on: September 03, 2008, 03:37:40 am »

Seriously my dog just bit my arm, its bleeding everywhere and I don't know what to do. There is only one puncture mark but the rest of the bitten area is swollen.

The real point of this topic (despite this minor distraction) is to discuss Bloons. This is possibly the greatest puzzle flash game of all time. The concept is simple, pop as many balloons as possible with a set of darts. You can do this using your mouse and a monkey on a platform. It is simple yet some stages are mind bogglingly hard. It is also very addictive and I have been playing the multiple game versions and player packs over the past 4 hours.
I would also love it if you guys out there on this forum could suggest some other puzzle flash games that I might enjoy. Thanks.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Oww my dog just bit my arm. Oh and puzzle flash games discussion.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 08:58:41 am »

Seriously my dog just bit my arm, its bleeding everywhere and I don't know what to do. There is only one puncture mark but the rest of the bitten area is swollen.

I'd kick the bastard in the face. But that's just because I'm an angry person.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 09:07:35 am »

I'd just burn it.
A little burn mark is OK right?
FOR LOYALTY!  :D

yamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 10:18:02 am »

Are you feeding him much meat?  Try green beans and barley mash.  Boys and dogs should not eat meat.
Then again, I consider Infinity to be overly ambitious, something that might easily spell it's downfall.

-Blackthorne

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 10:20:25 am »

You should get rid of that dog real fast.  ;D

Jools

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 11:55:09 am »

<cough> Tetanus booster </cough>

So go and see a doctor. *Especially* if you're still bleeding.

Neoskel

• Bay Watcher
  • Read or the owl will eat you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 06:16:56 pm »

Are you feeding him much meat?  Try green beans and barley mash.  Boys and dogs should not eat meat.

I'd tend towards the other end of that idea.

Are you feeding him enough meat? Boys and dogs should eat plenty of meat.

Seriously, stop thumbing your nose at nature.
Urist Mcsurvivalist has been accosted by edible vermin lately.

Goblins: The fourth iron ore.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 12:28:08 am »

Naa I could never kill my dog. The bite wasn't that bad, just a play fight bite. It was bleeding before but it is better now.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 04:31:20 pm »

I never really got bitten by my dogs. They weren't ever aggressive-- on the other hand, they did claw me a few times by accident. S'why you don't teach "paw" to excessively hyper dogs. They tend to use it at inopportune moments...

AFD (can I call you that? :D), you might want to disinfect the bite with something just to be careful.

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 04:50:15 pm »

Naa I could never kill my dog. The bite wasn't that bad, just a play fight bite. It was bleeding before but it is better now.

Play fight bite is ok. It happens.  ;D
You know some dogs are just biting or even killing their owners. Sad but true...I knew someone in real life who died like that. [that dog who killed that person was an old caucasian shepherd]