Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Astro Empires - AE  (Read 3127 times)

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
  • DF isn't a game, its a way of life!
    • View Profile
    • http://bugger92.proboards91.com/
Astro Empires - AE
« on: August 28, 2008, 01:30:10 pm »

Does any here play Astro Empires? If so, and you're looking for a guild I run [HALO] and new members are always welcome.

But, the reason I started this topic was to ask those of you who do if you've had any problems with Spacemonkey. He's been attacking a few of my guild members because one of them tapped an undefended base of his months ago. When I went and freed one of the bases he occupied(One of my guildmates') he sent me threats saying that for every 1 'monkey' I ki- actually, it's easier to post the message.

"   [RFA] Spacemonkey   Reply - Block Player - Report - Copy Savebox   28-08-2008 20:01:46
You will pay for murdering innocent monkies on that ship. Space Monkey will hunt you down till every seed you lay is dead. "

My response

"You know very well that I was simply freeing a base of one of my guild members. You're threatening me without just cause, and any attacks on me under the grounds of "He attacked me" and invalid because, guess why I attacked them? To free a guildmate. This little game of attacking my guildmates over something that happened months ago is getting old fast."

His last message to me

"[RFA] Spacemonkey   Reply - Block Player - Report - Copy Savebox   28-08-2008 20:08:55
Space Monkey no care to care about what you care to care about what you think you simply freeing or not freeing for Space Monkey to care to care about what you think Space Monkey should care to care about you stupid human. Space Monkey will kill 1000 for every 1 monkey. Space Monkey spit on your guild colors and drag capture flag on ground and throw banana peels all over flag for all monkey to see."

So, to those AE players out there: Opinions? Have any problems with him before? Willing to help me out with him? I've tried going to his guildmaster but thats done little.
Cog - He's the new Urist.
Yes they are a bunch of drunken unstable retards, but they're MY drunken unstable retards, and I will take care of them.
It could be worse, that cat could be alive.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
Re: Astro Empires - AE
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 01:34:09 pm »

Oh, it's one of those games. No offense to people who enjoy them, but I've tried several and I always grow bored and leave... Still, you never know. I once found a game that kept my attention for quite a while. This might be actually fun. I'll try it.

EDIT: Which server?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:39:30 pm by Boksi »
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Cajoes

• Bay Watcher
  • "I'm a damn cat."
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 02:31:48 pm »

Space monkey will eat his words with the sauce of defeat and to the lamentations of his defiled womens! I will drag his sorry banner through the mud of humiliation and feed his humbled carcass to the great maw to sustain Shag'lok's belly! Where his spirit will dwindle for eternity in shame and-etc.

Sorry, the simian's inane banter reminded me of the, often contrived, and long winded battle banters of the orky aliens in Nexus: Jupiter Incident. Whose babbles are only surpassed by the Eldars themselves, but not by much.

I got a few minutes to waste, signing up.
Quote from: Roman Proverb
Do not argue against the sun. For it is a lot brighter than you are.

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 02:38:09 pm »

EDIT: Which server?

Alpha, sorry for not including that bit.

Edit= It seems the problem with spacemonkey has been resolved, so
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 03:13:42 pm by Joseph Miles »
Yes they are a bunch of drunken unstable retards, but they're MY drunken unstable retards, and I will take care of them.

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
  • ♪ Gold gold gold gold ♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 03:34:35 pm »

OK then. I just signed up with the name of "Gaul" and am currently perusing the tutorial pages.

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 03:42:16 pm »

With people signing up when I was asking if people played, I'm wishing I'd put my recruitment link :P

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 06:51:25 pm »

wait... that spacemonkey guy terrorized your entire guild? wow, you guys suck. ;D
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 06:52:31 pm »

No, he's been attacking the lower level ones at random for no apparent reason and attacking my newer bases that don't have any defense yet.

Darkone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 06:54:23 pm »

Just joined on Alpha. How do I go about joining your guild? :P
"LOL, those nub FBI, they thought you were sharing software so they kicked down your door, only to find you recently wiped your entire hard drive, how wacky! Case dismissed."
[11:58] <Jay16> I couldn't begin proper last time I tried this because I embarked next to a hydra.

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 06:55:45 pm »

Below level 20 then, so you should go to HAAC(Go to messages, contacts, in the guild search for HAAC)

Oh, and did anyone who signed up use the screenname "slyk1ll999" ? Because we've been having this problem with one person constantly trying to get in and wreak havoc, so if it's not someone from here...

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 07:29:51 pm »

A browser based and turn based game. How much more generic can something get.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 07:35:24 pm »

It could be real time.
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 07:45:25 pm »

Actually, it *IS* realtime

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 07:45:43 pm »

There are still like 800 of these games floating around.
Shoes...

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 07:53:12 pm »

What happened to my email notification...?

And I know, I was just asking who played it(If anyone else here) not asking people to signup for it.
Pages: [1] 2