Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 142015 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge ROUND 2
« Reply #930 on: November 16, 2008, 04:57:37 am »

I attempt to completely pierce through the chest of goblin A
As opening the umbrella is a free option, I open the umbrella inside his body, exploding the goblin into gore.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: November 16, 2008, 08:22:58 am »

But I practice making armour since it help reduce damage done.
Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, and Bowyering are three different skills. I borrow lots from DF.
6. You furiously study armorsmithing, then black out. You wake up and find yourself in the break room,

omegaalpha
On the second floor. Wearing a heavy titanium cuirass and heavy titanium greaves. Has super strong healing powers. An armorsmith (1/3).

Locations

The Third Floor: What appears to be an office building, filled with all sorts of office stuff including computers, but there is no sign of electricity except the eerie fluorescent lights.[spoiler=sub-areas]

The Break Room: Has a minifridge and a coffee machine, as well as a few tables. Has doors to the Meeting Room and a closed door. Burned by an explosion.

Can explain why I in break room which third floor on but yet status saids I in second floor? Which is it or did I find hidden room on second floor?
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: November 16, 2008, 10:37:15 am »

I start teleporting around the third floor in search of the artifact.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: November 16, 2008, 10:55:46 am »

I push goblin C off balance. If he falls, I use my free action to laugh at him.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: November 16, 2008, 11:06:45 am »

Well turn I am on third floor then use free action go to person need my help most that Allies or fellow players and then heal that person.

But if I still on second floor then I practice armour smithing some more ethier that or rest my body to prepare for what ever action I do next turn.
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: November 16, 2008, 11:25:48 am »

I think I fixed everything. Omegaalpha, you mini-fey-mooded your way to the third floor. Wooty, you have an action now.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: November 16, 2008, 12:02:42 pm »

Nope,now all the npc's have -2 to thought. :)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: November 16, 2008, 12:11:49 pm »

There seems to be an acronym tag you forgot to close with a /

Anyways, can someone heal Sean? I don't think the medium healing potion might be enough...

For my action:
a)if Sean is unable to quaff the potion due to his status, I help him quaff it.
b)If he is able to quaff it alone, I instead try to make another healing potion by transmuting some coffee from the coffee machine
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: November 16, 2008, 12:20:38 pm »

Omegaalpha, you mini-fey-mooded your way to the third floor.
huh???

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: November 16, 2008, 12:27:50 pm »

Think of it as sleep-walking,except while sleep-walking you climb up the stairs,go into the break room,and craft a set of armor,then wear it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 12:29:21 pm by SHAD0Wdump »

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: November 16, 2008, 12:41:58 pm »

Well, I thought giving an order to my pet was an action. Thanks for the amulet.

I try to learn the art of mimicking.

About what I would want it to be able to do : Ideally, when someone uses an ability I can mimic (more or less, and on the same turn) his action and benefit of a part of his skill in said ability. Maybe at higher levels I could gain experience from it, maybe at the lower levels it would only allow me to gain experience faster. Maybe at the highest levels I could mimic strange things like Sean's mutations. You decide how powerful it is and if it's magical or not, Penguin.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: November 16, 2008, 12:49:50 pm »

I change action more specific.
If Sean is not heal enough from potion
then
I heal him
or else
I heal next player or Allie that is most hurt or damage which is the head monk obvously.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 02:10:10 pm by omagaalpha »

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: November 16, 2008, 01:07:02 pm »

I change action more specific.
If Sean is not heal enough from potion
then
I heal him
or else
I heal next player or Allie that is most hurt or damage.
Like the head monk, who has fragments of his own shattered ribs inside his bleeding organs?
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: November 16, 2008, 01:31:59 pm »

Yea though sean seem going to death bed that why I change action since player preferous though maybe I should heal the head monk first?

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: November 16, 2008, 01:37:34 pm »

Yea though sean seem going to death bed that why I change action since player preferous though maybe I should heal the head monk first?
I would not entirely trust myself to resurrect him (again) but you are right that Sean is vastly more important at this point.  Stick with him, but if he doesn't need it, the head monk needs a little help..
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 108