Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 142231 times)

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge
« Reply #435 on: October 15, 2008, 02:24:06 pm »

And it's all Sean's fault  >:(

Really, if the next game is going to be like this, I don't want in.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 15, 2008, 09:22:18 pm »

Maybe the next game can use the 'conservation of matter' rule.(whatever it is called)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 15, 2008, 09:24:41 pm »

If that means we can't have Sean's big eared scary thing i am very sad

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 15, 2008, 10:04:49 pm »

Don't worry, Wooty. Permadeath will prevent things from becoming too messed up.

I attempt to explode, destroying everything in a distance of 23X10^300 parsecs
3. You explode violently, launching your ghost-self at Poltifar and friends. You cling to the outside of Poltifar, still covered in sun-fire, and burn him with the heat of a dozen suns. Though this doesn't hurt him, it will slowly heat him up. The results of that are to be determined, but they're guaranteed to be bad.

Let's do something about myself now. I call out to all the ghosts of all the non-player living beings killed by the destruction of the Earth (and a very large chunk of the universe, should Akroma succeed now), and make them fuse into me, so I can become a super-ghost capable of materializing, among other things.
6. With a flash of blue-white, all ghosts in ghost form in the universe are absorbed into you. Only Cyx is absorbed because everyone was possessing something or on fire.
You become a huge super-ghost. You can materialize and change shapes to change your attack types. You have +1 to attacking ghosts possessing things or ghosts that have been revived (only Shadowdump and Poltifar are safe from this). You can open portals to different afterlives to perform related actions with a +1 at the expense of losing souls. As a side effect of your materialization ability, you can be damaged and lose ghosts when damaged. Lose enough ghosts and your powers disappear. You can also absorb souls.
Cyx is a powerful soul so he can control you a small amount. He can do the same stuff as you but receives penalties for anything that's not small. Like releasing all the souls at once would be a -4. He can also freely control himself within you (as long as it doesn't affect you too much), but can't escape easily.

I send ALL of Pluto to the edge of the universe.
3. Despite your best efforts to change its direction, pluto remains flying through the void.

I attempt to use Poltifar's antimatter drive energy to punch a hole in the fabric of space-time and push us into hyperspace.
I help Jetman by assisting him with the onboard quantum supercomputer.
Poltifar:
3. You help him a little but it doesn't increase his success noticeably.
Jetman:
4. You manage to bend space around Poltifar in a way that increases his speed dramatically (+1 to his dodge and movement for three turns).

I mind travel through the Devath and summon Elf I into Poltifar just before he explodes.
4. You reach back in time and bring Elf I to the present. He looks at himself and hugs you in joy. He then notices that he could make contact with you. You both notice that he's a ghost.
You don't have time to do any more as you are sucked across the universe by Sean's powers. Elf I is protected from them because he came into existence a couple seconds after Sean started absorbing ghosts.

Using materials from asteroids and pocket lint or whatever, my nanobots outfit themselves with little buzzsaws and drills.
5. You equip the nanobots with weapons. They/you gain the ability to stick nanobots on something with an attack (dealing damage every turn) and gain +1 to attacking things that are infected with nanobots.

Well, anyways... I change the properties of physics such that contact with another dimension will pull that dimension inside this one and use it to repair and expand the fabric of myself.
3. You strain with all your might, but cannot manage to change anything.

Elf I turns the nano-dagger into a nano-strengthened wood sword.
4. He stretches the nanobot blade out and strengthens it with a wood core (+1 to attacking organic things not covered in nanobots). He picks it up.

Jetman123: Naked. In Poltifar's cockpit, which sounds dirtier than before. Holding nano-underwear. Has anti-energy shield
Wooty: Poltifar's nanobots. Has weak matter manipulation. Improved attack.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent. Broken leg (-1 movement). Slightly agile. Carrying a pocket dimension which holds a black hole bomb. Burned. Has anti-energy shield
Poltifar: A small adamantine rocketship. Fireproof. Has cleaning nanobots that can be used to attack things. In a dimensional anomaly.
Akroma: A ghost. Covered in sun-fire. Clinging to Poltifar.
Cyx: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. In Sean Mirrsen.
Devath: The space-time continuum.
Sean Mirrsen: A super-ghost.
Elf I: A ghost. Inside Poltifar. Holding a wood-core nano-sword.
Universal Properties: Reduced speed of light. Volatile strange matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 16, 2008, 12:21:06 am »

I try to remember my past. More specificaly, the way how Urist McSmelter taught me how to extract adamantium strands
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 16, 2008, 12:45:24 am »

Oh crap. I attempt to fly VERY erratically using our newfound speed and shake Akroma off.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 16, 2008, 03:40:50 am »

I release Cyx. No, wait. I equip Cyx with a contact-detonation antimatter bomb and launch him towards Poltifar at a speed of roughly... hmm.. Warp 1000, considering the slow light in this universe. No, wait again. I feed 1% of the souls I absorbed into Cyx, materialize him, and then launch him with the bomb. At Warp 1000. Yeah. Call the Ghostbusters if you like. :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 16, 2008, 07:11:51 am »

I absorb as many souls as I can within Sean's body (hopefully it's easier because they're in a tight pack and already "digested") to become a greater part of the superghost. Or to make him blow up.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 07:15:46 am by Cyx »

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 16, 2008, 08:42:48 am »

I absorb Akroma into my energy core to harness her energies for myself!
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 16, 2008, 09:55:53 am »

Hmm... suddenly my bomb is a wee bit less useful,I attempt to get inside Poltifar again.(I'm trying to make myself useful)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 16, 2008, 05:18:39 pm »

Those of you like Devath who only seem to get on every other day may want to consider posting two actions just in case you miss the next round. I'll allow that now.

I try to remember my past. More specificaly, the way how Urist McSmelter taught me how to extract adamantium strands
6. Your eyes flash as you tear into Poltifar's side and rip out chunks of flaming adamantine, and combine them with your sun-fire. You then catch a small meteor as you pass it and put it all near Poltifar's antimatter engine, smelting it with antimatter and your bare hands.
The result: Rockwizard the Glorious Lobster of Glory, an adamantine amulet. It glows with a gem of crystallized sun-fire and menaces with spikes of meteoric steel. It appears to sparkle, shine, and bend as the light around it is altered. Occasionally there is a pop as it generates a tiny bit of antimatter, which explodes with a small flash of light.
Its powers are unknown.
Poltifar now has a hole in him. Jetman seals the cockpit door as the air is sucked out. Elf I and Wooty are still in his main compartment, but they don't need air. Akroma is still clinging to the outside.

Oh crap. I attempt to fly VERY erratically using our newfound speed and shake Akroma off.
1+1=2. You fly in some neat patterns through space, but Akroma hangs on tightly.

No, wait again. I feed 1% of the souls I absorbed into Cyx, materialize him, and then launch him with the bomb. At Warp 1000. Yeah. Call the Ghostbusters if you like. :P
2. You try to force souls into cyx, but he resists them completely, instead waiting to put his plans into action.

I absorb as many souls as I can within Sean's body (hopefully it's easier because they're in a tight pack and already "digested") to become a greater part of the superghost. Or to make him blow up.
2. You try to convince some ghosts to be part of you instead of Sean, but they just say that it makes no difference to them who they're in, and they'd rather be part of the big guy than some random ghost.

I absorb Akroma into my energy core to harness her energies for myself!
2. A mechanical arm comes out to pull Akroma in, but she smacks it with the amulet, which lets out a slightly larger bit of antimatter on contact with the arm, blowing it off you into space.

I attempt to get inside Poltifar again.
4. You steer pluto towards Poltifar, and come within sight of him.

Elf I sees the beautiful amulet and decides to attack Akroma to get it.
6. The elf flies out of the ship and swings his sword at Akroma with all his might.
Dodge roll!
3-1=2. Akroma gets hit by the sword and almost drops the amulet. She and Elf I both hold on to the amulet and struggle for it. The amulet sparks and sparkles more violently than before.

I have slightly redone and reorganized the status.
Jetman123: Naked. In Poltifar's cockpit, which sounds dirtier than before. Holding nano-underwear. Has anti-energy shield
Wooty: Poltifar's nanobots. Has weak matter manipulation. Improved attack.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent. Broken leg (-1 movement). Slightly agile. Carrying a pocket dimension which holds a black hole bomb. Burned. Has anti-energy shield. On Pluto (near Poltifar).
Poltifar: A small adamantine rocketship. Fireproof. Has cleaning nanobots that can be used to attack things. In a dimensional anomaly.
Akroma: A ghost. Covered in sun-fire. Clinging to Poltifar. Fighting Elf I for Rockwizard the Glorious Lobster of Glory.
Cyx: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. In Sean Mirrsen.
Devath: The space-time continuum.
Sean Mirrsen: A super-ghost.
Elf I: A ghost. Inside Poltifar. Holding a wood-core nano-sword. Fighting Akroma for Rockwizard the Glorious Lobster of Glory.

Universal Properties: Reduced speed of light. Volatile strange matter.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 03:19:11 pm by penguinofhonor »

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 16, 2008, 05:34:51 pm »

I float through, or drill a nano sized hole through, Politifar and cover the amulet in nanobots. Hand eating nanobots.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 16, 2008, 06:37:38 pm »

Fey moods make everything better.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 16, 2008, 07:16:01 pm »

I attempt to polarize Poltifar's hull plating to cause Akroma to fall off.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 16, 2008, 08:55:44 pm »

From outside,I project a field or ray of some sort,that will cause Poltifar's hull to regenerate.(if you can get this to happen after Jetman's turn,that would be nice)
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 108