Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 142203 times)

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge
« Reply #405 on: October 09, 2008, 06:32:06 pm »

Just FYI, Poltifar, next turn when we're further away from the center of the destruction, I'm going to attempt to push us into hyperspace, or some other plane so we can survive.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 09, 2008, 06:35:54 pm »

Just Devath and Cyx left. They're usually last. I think they're on the opposite side of the world from me.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 09, 2008, 06:54:11 pm »

Now now,poltifar I'm NOT going to kill you or harm your systems or anything like that on purpose.I'm just delivering a weapon for use against akroma,or anything else energy related for that matter.(hint-searing flames)

Might even get you some upgrades while I'm around.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 09, 2008, 07:22:09 pm »

Those searing flames will be deadly. Fire resistance is recommended. If Sean gets a six then you should expect to be neck-deep in pure fire.

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 09, 2008, 08:17:50 pm »

I try to improve the nano-underwear so that it heals its wielder instead of harming him.

Yes, I am trying to help Jetman out of his embarrassing status but above that, I think powerful underwears are great.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 09, 2008, 08:32:23 pm »

Superpowered underwear would be amazing. Artifact underwear, anyone?

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 09, 2008, 09:02:35 pm »

Thanks! :D:D:D
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 10, 2008, 12:15:27 am »

hint: fire = energy that gets freed by the reaction between stuff and oxygen

hint: energy golem = absorbs energy
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 10, 2008, 12:53:33 am »

That would be normal fire. The fire of the Plane of Fire burns for all eternity without any oxygen. Also, magical fire. You might absorb the energy, but it'll still deal 2d6 (or what the rules were, I forget) damage per round to you.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 10, 2008, 01:19:42 am »

Hmm... Aight.

I alter reality such that my body is incapable of being unraveled.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 11, 2008, 04:36:48 am »

hey, don't forget, I'm heatproof and fire resistant. Even magical flames shouldn't be able to affect me, since I even ignore there heat
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 11, 2008, 06:59:04 pm »

I posess the nanobots.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 12, 2008, 02:03:43 pm »

I don't want to be impatient or anything, but it would ne nice if you could update, Penguin
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 12, 2008, 11:33:44 pm »

2 days. 2 days! i need to piss myself laughing! come on!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 13, 2008, 11:57:49 am »

Sorry, guys. I was gone all weekend. I hope you can forgive me.

Also, Sean, you can't make all the rules. Let me use some of my creativity.

I attempt to fly Poltifar away from the worst of the universal destruction, fastest possible speed.
2. You fly somewhere but realize that the universal destruction is happening everywhere at pretty much the same speed. You didn't manage to fly him any farther from the ever-expanding supernova.

I attempt to use my golem powers to absorb all energy coming from the thousands of supernovas around me
2. You can't absorb much energy.

I teleport into Poltifar.
3. You can't figure out how to teleport without any powers.

While Jetman (hopefully) manages to control my flight systems and fly me, I reprogram the nanobots in and around me to instantly attack and devour anything that -I- consider an ennemy (hopefully that would make any ennemy close enough or in me to be attacked withought me having to use a turn to do so. btw i consider Shadow a definite ennemy :P)
3. The nanobots can now be used as a weak weapon instead of just cleaning you. They can't cling to the enemy, though.

If there is any energy around to use, I use it to breach the material plane of this world and reach through the interdimensional void to, say, the Elemental Plane of Fire. Technically, it will cause the two universes to flow into each other, filling ours with a goddam large amount of supernatural searing flame, and filling the other one with whatever's left by the time my action rolls around. :P
3. You try, but you can't manage it.

I try to improve the nano-underwear so that it heals its wielder instead of harming him.
2. You can't make any noticeable changes to the underwear.

I alter reality such that my body is incapable of being unraveled.
5. You stop the universal decay temporarily, but feel that its eventual destruction cannot be stopped.

I posess the nanobots.
5. You are now in control of the nanobots, and your items fall to the ground inside poltifar.

BET YOU GUYS A NICKEL THERE'S SOME ERRORS IN HERE
Jetman123: Naked. In Poltifar's cockpit, which sounds dirtier than before. Holding nano-underwear. Has anti-energy shield
Wooty: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. Possessing the nanobots.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent. Broken leg (-1 movement). Slightly agile. Carrying a pocket dimension which holds a black hole bomb. Burned. Has anti-energy shield
Poltifar: A small adamantine rocketship. Fireproof. Has cleaning nanobots that can be used to attack things.
Akroma: A huge energy golem. Has the matter-repulsion shield ability.
Cyx: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. In Poltifar.
Devath: The space-time continuum.
Sean Mirrsen: A ghost.
Universal Properties: Reduced speed of light. Volatile strange matter.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 05:52:00 pm by penguinofhonor »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 108