Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 142116 times)

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge
« Reply #390 on: October 07, 2008, 06:02:05 am »

I attempt to sit in Poltifar and wait until my anti-energy shield goes away.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 07, 2008, 07:54:57 am »

Umm... Desperate times ask for desperate measures. I yet again rephase my anti-energy shield and use it to completely absorb Akroma! MWAHAHAAAAHA!!! (if i fail this, i guess all  is loss... oh well)
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 07, 2008, 07:09:47 pm »

Sorry guys !

I laugh maniacally for several minutes.

You could have fooled me about your native language, Cyx.

Well it's good to know, thank you ! I do pass some time on my posts though.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:21:40 pm by Cyx »

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 07, 2008, 08:55:13 pm »

Scratch that last one - I know I must seem a little indecisive :P

I'll attempt to will my anti-energy shield into an anti-mana shield and make it permanent, if I can do both. If not, I just want it as an anti-mana shield. Then maybe I'll survive the universe being torn apart by mana.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 07, 2008, 09:25:32 pm »

The anti-energy shield is permanent. It's an ability that you can activate whenever you want and it only goes away when something bad happens. Poltifar gets to see this firsthand.

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 08, 2008, 12:25:51 am »

Quit messing with my body! Rawr!

I change the properties of strange matter such that it reacts violently with matter and produces energy.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 08, 2008, 07:50:17 pm »

Ohhh. Silly me.

I attempt to gain access to Poltifar's cockpit again, instead.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 08, 2008, 10:32:14 pm »

Cyx, I can see it a little now that I know. But you're still good at the language, almost as good as a native speaker. I wouldn't know about your accent, though.

I stab Cyx repeatedly, if I can't stab another ghost then I knock his teeth out.
I honestly don't know what to do about ghost injuries.
3. You stab at him but it doesn't do much because he's a ghost. Some nanobots fall through him onto the ground, where they scurry back up to your dagger.

I attempt to stretch and form my body, making it into a straight line, instead of the humanoid form I have right now.

I attempt to stretch directly into the direction of poltifar, to stab him with my body
1. You attempt to reorganize your body but just end up becoming a thinner and smaller humanoid form. You lose a -1 dodge and your +1 to energy manipulation.

I attempt to construct a energy vortex bomb,capable of devouring in whole any mass of energy it contacts once it detonates.
6. You create a huge black hole bomb that will create a devastating supermassive black hole when detonated, consuming huge amounts of both energy and matter.
It's too big to carry with you, but you keep it in your pocket dimension. To carry it around, you keep a small portal to your pocket dimension with you at all times. It's basically a bag of holding.
It kicked you out of your dimension and now you're on pluto, which went flying through space when Akroma exploded and is now halfway between the Milky Way (or what used to be the Milky Way) and the Andromeda galaxy, flying toward the latter.
I'll ignore the fact that you should be freezing to death, because ignoring things like that is what makes this stuff so fun.

I use the already broken laws of physics to transmute half of existing strange matter into strange antimatter. (both would consume any matter they encounter into their own form, and upon contacting one another, they will annihilate, emitting strange radiation that travels at "Speed of Light"*(-1) and converts all forms of energy it touches into more strange radiation.)
4. You create large amounts of strange antimatter, but the big chunks are nowhere near any of the strange matter.

I attempt to gain access to Poltifar's cockpit again, instead.
4. You open the door and walk in. You can't understand what all the fancy dials and buttons and numbers do, but have the urge to press them randomly like they do on TV.

Umm... Desperate times ask for desperate measures. I yet again rephase my anti-energy shield and use it to completely absorb Akroma! MWAHAHAAAAHA!!! (if i fail this, i guess all  is loss... oh well)
1. You attempt to mess with your anti-energy shield ability but your systems malfunction because they're not used to messing with the laws of physics (devath made it so, meaning it's a law of physics) and you lose the ability.

I change the properties of strange matter such that it reacts violently with matter and produces energy.
5. The strange matter and anti-strange matter react with the matter around them and produce huge amounts of energy (+1 to absorbing energy from it for 3 turns). The ever-expanding supernova is about the size of a galaxy. Akroma is near it.

I laugh maniacally for several minutes.
You laugh maniacally because you caused the eventual death of the universe. Everyone else glares at you.

Universe destruction roll!
The universe will roll each turn to see what effects its decay will have. They can be positive or negative. Sometimes nothing will happen.
1. The speed of light has been greatly reduced, decreasing visibility. (-1 to ranged attacks).

BET YOU GUYS A NICKEL THERE'S SOME ERRORS IN HERE
Jetman123: Naked. In Poltifar's cockpit, which sounds dirtier than before. Holding nano-underwear. Has anti-energy shield
Wooty: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. Holding a nano-dagger. Has a slightly damaged ghost-jetpack. Clinging to Poltifar.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent. Broken leg (-1 movement). Slightly agile. Carrying a pocket dimension which holds a black hole bomb. Burned. Has anti-energy shield
Poltifar: A small adamantine rocketship. Fireproof. Has cleaning nanobots that don't do much currently.
Akroma: A huge energy golem. Has the matter-repulsion shield ability.
Cyx: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. In Poltifar.
Devath: The space-time continuum.
Sean Mirrsen: A ghost.
Universal Properties: Reduced speed of light. Volatile strange matter.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 08, 2008, 11:02:58 pm »

I attempt to fly Poltifar away from the worst of the universal destruction, fastest possible speed.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 01:32:34 am by Jetman123 »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 09, 2008, 12:08:58 am »

I attempt to use my golem powers to absorb all energy coming from the thousands of supernovas around me
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 09, 2008, 05:05:59 am »

27 pages in and you destroyed the fucking universe.

I am so getting in on the next game.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 09, 2008, 06:19:06 am »

I'm on pluto?
*High pitched squeal*

I teleport into Poltifar.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 09, 2008, 08:08:56 am »

While Jetman (hopefully) manages to control my flight systems and fly me, I reprogram the nanobots in and around me to instantly attack and devour anything that -I- consider an ennemy (hopefully that would make any ennemy close enough or in me to be attacked withought me having to use a turn to do so. btw i consider Shadow a definite ennemy :P)
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 09, 2008, 05:24:27 pm »

This thread is amazing. I want in on the next round if possible.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 09, 2008, 06:10:05 pm »

Hm. I ran out of interesting metaphysical phenomena to apply. Well, let's see if I can do something else. If there is any energy around to use, I use it to breach the material plane of this world and reach through the interdimensional void to, say, the Elemental Plane of Fire. Technically, it will cause the two universes to flow into each other, filling ours with a goddam large amount of supernatural searing flame, and filling the other one with whatever's left by the time my action rolls around. :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 108