Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 142089 times)

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge
« Reply #345 on: October 01, 2008, 06:55:05 am »

Errr, well, I can't win either then, as I've died. Remember?
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 01, 2008, 06:57:04 am »

I haven't died yet either. I only need to kill everyone and then try to become human again
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 01, 2008, 08:26:46 am »

Errr, well, I can't win either then, as I've died. Remember?

so... Shadow won?? aww, thats no fun to just end it like that...
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 01, 2008, 09:28:50 am »

Shadow won't win until he's back in the main universe. Right now, there is noone in the main universe capable of winning, so it's "Sudden Life" now, unless Shadow manages to return.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 01, 2008, 07:39:26 pm »

Oh sure... pull that load on me sean...

Personally as I see it,as long as your part of the playing bunch,and not dead(or risen) you can win.How would you explain your multiworld maddness with that logic?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 02, 2008, 06:06:54 am »

Well, we could work out a new way to win. I forgot about Jetman's death.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 04, 2008, 04:54:23 am »

Well, any progress on this? Or just stage a finale and start a new round!

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 04, 2008, 08:52:25 pm »

Yeah, this round was fun, but a new start would be awesome. Hell, let's play out the same scenario again and see how it unfolds THIS time!
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 04, 2008, 08:56:49 pm »

Maybe we could just go back in time and kill Sean before he screws everything up. Games really don't work when you're going "OMG LAZERS I EXPLODE THE GALAXY AND THEN MAKE A NEW DIMENSION AND EXPLODE THAT LOL :P"
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2008, 03:54:11 am »

Yeah, a new start sounds agreeable

but this time, please with permadeath
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2008, 05:50:13 am »

I say good plan.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2008, 12:20:49 pm »

Okay. So we should start one now since I'm never going to finish that last round?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2008, 12:45:55 pm »

Actually, you should just write up an epic finale to finish the round (leaving cliffhangers is generally bad tact among writers), and then start the new one.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 05, 2008, 12:50:25 pm »

I'd say start in a new tread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 05, 2008, 03:17:22 pm »

I don't think I can write an ending to this. It would probably end up as disappointing as the end of Mostly Harmless. If anyone can write an amazing ending (you don't even have to be participating in the game, just a good writer) then PM it to me. If nobody can, we'll see how this ends.

Before the supermassive blackhole is completely destroyed, I posess it and transform the neutron-degenerate matter into strange matter.
6. TOO MANY OF THESE.
You possess the entire black hole and collapse it with such force that huge sections of Akroma are transformed into strange matter (I don't know what it does exactly, so you can have fun with it). It begins rapidly transforming Akroma into more strange matter.

I use the massive energy output of my explosion to form myself into an ENERGY GOLEM

that's right, a golem made of pure energy, capable of absorbing more energy

also, I guess I would be pretty big
6. FAR, FAR TOO MANY OF THESE.
You absorb huge amounts of light and heat energy from the ever-expanding supernova and become a humongous energy golem, half the size of a galaxy (-3 dodge, +2 attack, +1 to energy manipulation, constantly using up tons of energy).

I attempt to reprogram the nanobots while they are shut off to stop attacking organic matter, once again.
5. The nanobots stop attacking organic matter.

I suck some nanobots out of an air vent and turn my small wooden dagger into a nanodagger.
3. You suck some nanobots out of the air vent and stick them on your dagger. They cling to it, destroy its blade, and replace the blade. You now have a nano-dagger, which has -1 damage, but causes anything hit by it to be attacked by nanobots every turn. They can shake them off, though.

i'll just sit there doing nothing, waiting for my core to recharge by itself over time.
3-1=2. You fail to do nothing and instead fly towards Akroma.

In the case that she becomes an energy golem, I alter physics such that energy is replaced by mana.
4. Instead of replacing energy with mana, you create mana as a new form of energy. People can now cast magic more effectively, meaning they're more likely to get something on a 3 or 4. This also means Akroma has something else to absorb.

I try to stop Jetman's bleeding.
1-1=1. You try to stop his bleeding, but can't control your matter manipulation and just make it worse. Jetman now has heavy bleeding.

So I divide my spiritual form across 20 different pocket dimensions each with their own body.Linked as one but not dying if there is at least one portion left.
2. You attempt to do so, but some copyright lawyers prevent you from stealing Voldemort's strategy.

Jetman's Survival Roll
6. He heals completely.

BET YOU GUYS A NICKEL THERE'S SOME ERRORS IN HERE
Jetman123: Naked. In Poltifar. Holding nano-underwear.
Wooty: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. Holding a nano-dagger. Has a ghost-jetpack. Clinging to Poltifar.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent. Broken leg (-1 movement). Slightly agile. In a pocket dimension. Burned.
Poltifar: A small adamantine rocketship. Fireproof. Has cleaning nanobots that don't do much currently. Flying towards Akroma.
Akroma: A galaxy-sized energy golem.
Cyx: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. In Poltifar.
Devath: The space-time continuum.
Sean Mirrsen: A ghost.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 08:47:18 pm by penguinofhonor »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 108