Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141990 times)

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge
« Reply #255 on: September 23, 2008, 08:55:42 am »

I try to possess Poltifar !

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 23, 2008, 09:51:37 pm »

This is not going to end well.

I wonder if the other RtD games are ending up as screwed up as this near the end?
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #257 on: September 23, 2008, 09:53:01 pm »

Some of them are.
Others aren't.
It all depends if it is players against each other or against the guy running it. PvP is chaos.
Eh?
Eh!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 23, 2008, 09:55:40 pm »

BWAHAHAHA CHAOS

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 24, 2008, 03:19:12 pm »

Yeh, this is really PvP. Players versus Planet. :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2008, 05:29:02 pm »

I invent a space-ghost-propulsion engine using bedsheets and a complex system of ropes and pullies.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2008, 09:50:07 pm »

Only 7 people. If anyone sees that someone's been gone for two turns then you can take them. I'm just ignoring them now.

I get inside Poltifar the space ship.
3-1=2. You walk up to the ship but can't find the entrance.

I clamber aboard the poltifar-spaceship. Failing that I try to make some clothes out of leaves.
4. You walk in.

That's it. I open the spore spaceship creator in my mind, and try to will something I build in it into existance. A gigantic metal-lobster-spaceship.
3. A very small spaceship that slightly resembles a lobster appears. It only fits one person. You're too big to fit in.

i attempt to spawn high-tech nanobots to fix the cracks in my hull. I dont want all people onboard dying of decompression the instant i leave the atmosphere (or do i? hmm... :P)
6. You create nanobots that remove all the cracks, but they also attack any organic material in or on the ship. Everyone inside will have to roll to avoid a small amount of damage every turn.

Anyway, ears don't seem to work. A shame, really. Then again, they wouldn't allow me to go "anywhere I please", they'd just allow me to "fly away". So, in spite of this, I just try to form a gigantic fusion reactor within myself, with numerous outlets in form of volcanoes all over my surface, for propulsion and steering. (I'm soo going to get a six on this... or a one... if I do, yer all done for. :P)
1. Oh god.
You try to create a huge fusion reactor out of magma and volcanoes, but all that happens is that huge volcanoes burst out of the ground in many places. They spew magma everywhere. The entire planet will be covered in magma in a matter of hours.
Magma will arrive in the game area in two turns.

I try to possess Poltifar !
4-1=3. You try to possess poltifar, but just end up floating inside the spaceship. You're now in it.

I invent a space-ghost-propulsion engine using bedsheets and a complex system of ropes and pullies.
5. You create a ghost-jetpack-thing that allows you to fly into space. Good thing you don't need to breathe.

Elf I tries to get in Akroma's lobster ship.
4. He hops in and closes the door.

Heat damage time!
People in ships will not be damaged. Neither will ghosts.
Akroma
2. You get burned more (-1 dodge, -1 more attacking)
Sir Edmund
6. You absorb the flames and turn their heat into pure spiciness. You are now a pepper plant man. You lose your nettle ability but aren't any weaker to flames than a normal person.

BET YOU GUYS A NICKEL THERE'S SOME ERRORS IN HERE
Jetman123: Naked. In Poltifar.
Sir Edmund: Wielding a conservative whip of torture (+1 to attacking liberals). A plant-man (healing, no blood or broken bones, healing in sunlight, grows vines in sunlight). Badly burned (-2 movement, -1 attacking, -1 dodge).
Wooty: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. Holding a small wooden dagger. Has a ghost-jetpack.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent (+1 to hiding). Broken leg (-1 movement). Weak control over electricity. Slightly agile (+1 to dodge attacks that start combat).
Poltifar: A small adamantine rocketship. Fireproof. Has cleaning nanobots that attack all organic material.
Akroma: An elf golem (+1 to attacking elves, -1 to attacking animals). Has an elf-cannon-arm. Badly burned (-1 movement, -2 attacking, -1 dodge).
Cyx: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. In Poltifar.
Devath: A ghost.
Sean Mirrsen: The earth. Has creepy googly eyes and a large nose. Being covered in magma.
Elf I: Broken arm. Suicidal (+1 to killing himself). Dressed up like a clown. In the lobster ship.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 03:53:29 pm by penguinofhonor »

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2008, 09:57:48 pm »

Edit: Since everyone else is leaving, I jetpack my way into orbit, following politifar. Don't want to find out if ghost jetpacks can be burned by magma.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:44:00 pm by Wooty »
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2008, 10:08:35 pm »

Fine I phase my general surroundings into a pocket dimension.(this will put me out of harms way,naturally)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2008, 11:43:37 pm »

Heh. DeathSean it is then. Magma will solidify into obsidian, right? :P

Let's go along with that. I use tectonic shifts to bring together and meld into crystal a large amount of gemstones. The crystal will have such properties that it will emit a powerful beam of coherent light when heated up and put to great pressure. The crystal would be located somewhere above my eyes, on the "forehead".

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 25, 2008, 12:07:36 am »

My luck has failed me.

I attempt to start a nuclear fission, in an attempt to become a miniature sun.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 25, 2008, 12:56:41 am »

I attempt to possess the sun.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 25, 2008, 01:03:50 am »

Quick, somebody posess the galaxy!

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 25, 2008, 01:40:50 am »

oh god, this is getting out of hand... yay! :P
shouldn't you add my nanobots to my status list, just so that we remember that i have them and their effects?

well anyways, it seems Cyx and Jetman are onboard, sadly i prefer not to wait for a third passenger, its getting too dangerous here. I engage my anti-gravity propulsion system and launch into an orbit around the Sean.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 25, 2008, 01:45:57 am »

I attempt to electronically disable any nanobots that attack me with power from Poltifar's electrical system.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 108