Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 142007 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge
« Reply #240 on: September 21, 2008, 02:48:24 pm »

:O you know what, scratch punching Akroma. for my turn, i'll attempt to expand myself into an interplanetary spaceship. made of adamantite. Time to evacuate before the Sean kills us all...
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 21, 2008, 02:54:49 pm »

Meh... I suddenly don't feel like frying poor Edmund with lightning anymore.

I attempt to open a tear in the fabric of space and time,creating a gateway to the dimension of relaxation.If this works,anyone is free to join me.At least this might get me away from Sean the Intergalactic Planet Devourer.

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 21, 2008, 03:11:46 pm »

I rub the elf's clown makeup into his eyes.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 22, 2008, 12:11:37 am »

I try to build a spaceship that is big enough for 20 persons, and that can easily withstand whatever our battle might cause inside of it. I try to build it out of whatever just happens to lie around
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2008, 04:50:55 am »

i feel that this is going to end up as an intergalactic battle...
<@Akroma> eh

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 22, 2008, 04:55:48 am »

STAR RTD.

*scrolling golden text on starfield*
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2008, 05:03:55 am »

Oh, yeah, maybe I should sprout a doomsday laser on my forehead? Yeah, and cover the entire surface with obsidian. That's going to look so wrong... :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 22, 2008, 07:47:31 am »

I prevent the elf's eyelids from closing.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2008, 04:32:55 pm »

ONE SMALL ROLL FOR MAN, ONE GIANT DODGE FOR HUMANITY

I attempt to will myself into a human again, just to be safe and make sure Akroma doesn't reabsorb me. What? >.>
5. You become a human again, making you vulnerable to any human golems wandering about.

I'll try the ears trick again. At least it's safer than trying to make volcano-powered plasmadrives, and I still need some sort of propulsion.
2. You concentrate on getting ears, but nothing happens.

:O you know what, scratch punching Akroma. for my turn, i'll attempt to expand myself into an interplanetary spaceship. made of adamantite. Time to evacuate before the Sean kills us all...
4. You turn into a small spaceship, able to hold three people. Ghosts count as people.
Also, Adventure Rocketship!
A fitting time to advertise my taste in music. I also like the Beatles.

I attempt to open a tear in the fabric of space and time,creating a gateway to the dimension of relaxation.If this works,anyone is free to join me.At least this might get me away from Sean the Intergalactic Planet Devourer.
2. You attempt to open a portal, but panic halfway through because you realize that the Sean is probably going to kill everything. Nothing happens.

I rub the elf's clown makeup into his eyes.
I prevent the elf's eyelids from closing.
You two are mischievous ghosts.
Cyx
1. You attempt to keep the elf's eyelids open, but something backfires somehow and I just realized that ghosts don't get hurt too easily. Hm. You get dazed (-1 to all actions next turn).
Wooty
2. The elf doesn't let you touch him.

I try to build a spaceship that is big enough for 20 people, and that can easily withstand whatever our battle might cause inside of it. I try to build it out of whatever just happens to lie around
1. You try to shake some branches out of a burning tree to build out of, but they fall on top of you and burn you (-1 movement, -1 attacking).

Elf I tries to convince himself that he's beautiful.
3. He feels a little better, but not much.

BET YOU GUYS A NICKEL THERE'S SOME ERRORS IN HERE
Jetman123: Naked.
Sir Edmund: Wielding a conservative whip of torture (+1 to attacking liberals). A plant-man (healing, no blood or broken bones, healing in sunlight, grows vines in sunlight, slightly painful vines). Horribly burned (-2 movement, -1 attacking, -1 dodge, no vine ability).
Wooty: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. Holding a small wooden dagger.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent, in the leaf shelter (+2 to hiding). Broken leg (-1 movement). Weak control over electricity. Slightly agile (+1 to dodge attacks that start combat).
Poltifar: A small adamantine rocketship. Fireproof. Heavily cracked (-1 dodge, -1 attacking, -1 movement).
Akroma: An elf golem (+1 to attacking elves, -1 to attacking animals). Has an elf-cannon-arm. Burned (-1 movement, -1 attacking).
Cyx: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation.
Devath: A ghost.
Sean Mirrsen: The earth. Has creepy googly eyes and a large nose.
Elf I: Broken arm. Suicidal (+1 to killing himself). Dressed up like a clown.
[/quote]

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2008, 04:52:21 pm »

I get inside Poltifar the space ship.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2008, 10:05:27 pm »

Oh, yeah, maybe I should sprout a doomsday laser on my forehead? Yeah, and cover the entire surface with obsidian. That's going to look so wrong... :P

THE DEATH SEAN.

I clamber aboard the poltifar-spaceship. Failing that I try to make some clothes out of leaves.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 23, 2008, 12:09:16 am »

That's it. I open the spore spaceship creator in my mind, and try to will something I build in it into existance. A gigantic metal-lobster-spaceship.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 23, 2008, 03:36:12 am »

All aboard. Next stop, MARS!
but i'll wait until next turn to launch, incase someone else wants to hop on. for this turn, i attempt to spawn high-tech nanobots to fix the cracks in my hull. I dont want all people onboard dying of decompression the instant i leave the atmosphere (or do i? hmm... :P)
<@Akroma> eh

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 23, 2008, 04:34:50 am »

If I say "I get into Poltifar the ship", how likely I am to "fail deadly", or just explode Poltifar from within? I'm just curious. :)

Anyway, ears don't seem to work. A shame, really. Then again, they wouldn't allow me to go "anywhere I please", they'd just allow me to "fly away". So, in spite of this, I just try to form a gigantic fusion reactor within myself, with numerous outlets in form of volcanoes all over my surface, for propulsion and steering. (I'm soo going to get a six on this... or a one... if I do, yer all done for. :P)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 23, 2008, 06:39:03 am »

cant you atleast wait until next turn to blow yourself up? :P
<@Akroma> eh
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 108