Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141982 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge
« Reply #225 on: September 20, 2008, 03:21:16 am »

HEY! you forgot my turn :(
oh well... i do again as i wanted to do before. i bore deep into the Sean and merge into the adamantite to control all of the adamantite in the Sean.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2008, 03:31:25 am »

I try to present myself towards Jetman, so he has a easy time aiming (a +1 bonues)

afterall, I would simply absorb the elf-ammo
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2008, 07:19:12 am »

I attempt to lower the temperature in the area.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 20, 2008, 08:28:33 am »

Poltifar, I'll do your missed roll. You'll have to change your current move if you don't want to autofail.

I bore deep into The Earth (ie Sean) to find the adamantite deposits and merge with them (merge as in not absorb them into me to make a bigger golem, but me being absorbed into it to control all adamantite on/in Earth (ie Sean, i'll never get tired of saying that...).
3. You dive into the earth and find a small adamantine deposit, and absorb it. You fix your cracks and become a little bigger. Not enough to gain stats (this is a 3) but enough to guarantee that you'll gain stats next time you absorb some adamantine.

Also, Jetman and Shadowdump, I get you guys mixed up a lot. Man, that roll was full of errors.

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 20, 2008, 10:31:06 am »

How did Elf I become suicidal? I mussed have missed something.

I float up behind elf I and stabbitty stabbity stab.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2008, 10:58:20 am »

Read Elf I's roll, wooty.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2008, 12:41:56 pm »

thanks Penguin. ok, my new move:
i attempt to dig to the center of the Sean, to release magma and stuff! and i'm flamming and fireproof, yay!
<@Akroma> eh

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2008, 02:27:15 pm »

Im going to find a pond, lake or a river or summit then im going to fire a couple of vines in to suck up lots of water hopefully giving me some form of protection from the fire.
EE
E@E
EEE

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 20, 2008, 02:38:24 pm »

Sweeet...

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2008, 08:33:31 pm »

The center of the Sean...

I just can't get over that.  :D

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2008, 12:16:37 pm »

WAITER, I THINK I'LL HAVE A ROLL

Armok, I die a little inside every time I make a "roll" pun.

Anyway I burst forth from the shelter running at Sir Edmund!
3. You burst out of the shelter and run out. You stand next to Sir Edmund.

Heh, alright. I attempt to form a mountain into a nose somewhere near the elven army, pointing at it. If I can squeeze it in the same turn, I sneeze. :)
Considering the circumstances, I'd probably sneeze carbon dioxide and magma.
6. A huge mountain bursts out of the ground, pointing right at the elven army. It's positioned perfectly to look like a face from space, so you don't have to worry about having a sideways nose.
The elves stare in awe at it, and watch as a bird flies into the "nostril". With a huge rumble, tons of magma fly out of it all over the forest, killing all the elves.
Akroma, Sean is taking your title of "Ultimate Killing Machine". I think you should get in a fight with the planet you're on.

I attempt to shoot Akroma with my elf cannon. For vengeance! Elf-gun duel!
I try to present myself towards Jetman, so he has a easy time aiming (a +1 bonues)
afterall, I would simply absorb the elf-ammo
Akroma
2. You turn towards jetman, but can't really give him much better aim for some reason.
Jetman
6+1=6. You concentrate all your elf-ness into a huge energy ball and launch it at Akroma. It tears all four of your elf-limbs off with its high energy, reverting you to a normal elf.
Dodge Roll!
5-1=4. The huge energy ball misses Akroma and hits a tree. Good job.

I attempt to lower the temperature in the area.
4. Everyone notices a cool breeze amidst the blazing forest fire. The fire doesn't calm down any, but nobody will take heat damage this turn.

I float up behind elf I and stabbitty stabbity stab.
4. You stab your knife towards his arm.
Dodge roll!
5. He quickly dodges, because he doesn't want anyone else to kill him.

i attempt to dig to the center of the Sean, to release magma and stuff! and i'm flamming and fireproof, yay!
1. You jump up in the air and fly down into a big hard rock, cracking yourself again.

Im going to find a pond, lake or a river or summit then im going to fire a couple of vines in to suck up lots of water hopefully giving me some form of protection from the fire.
1. You find a pond and jump in, but quickly realize that is was a mirage and you're on top of a pile of flaming debris. You get horribly burned (-2 movement, -1 attacking, -1 dodge, no vine ability).

Immortal tries to kill himself because he never posts his turn.
6. He kills himself so effectively that he kills his soul and doesn't even become a ghost. I swear I didn't just give him a six for that. It was karma.

Elf I tries to become a goth.
1. He finds some makeup and puts it on, but then realizes that it's clown makeup.

BET YOU GUYS A NICKEL THERE'S SOME ERRORS IN HERE
Jetman123: An Elf. Naked.
Sir Edmund: Naked. Wielding a conservative whip of torture (+1 to attacking liberals). A plant-man (healing, no blood or broken bones, healing in sunlight, grows vines in sunlight, slightly painful vines). Horribly burned (-2 movement, -1 attacking, -1 dodge, no vine ability).
Wooty: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. Holding a small wooden dagger.
Immortal: Dead forever.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent, in the leaf shelter (+2 to hiding). Broken leg (-1 movement). Weak control over electricity. Slightly agile (+1 to dodge attacks that start combat).
Poltifar: Is a spiky flaming adamantine golem (damages on successful blocks). Fireproof. Heavily cracked (-1 dodge, -1 attacking, -1 movement).
Akroma: An elf golem (+1 to attacking elves, -1 to attacking animals). Has an elf-cannon-arm.
Cyx: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation.
Devath: A ghost.
Sean Mirrsen: The earth. Has creepy googly eyes and a large nose.
Elf I: Broken arm. Suicidal (+1 to killing himself). Dressed up like a clown.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2008, 12:45:13 pm »

damned golem, getting himself cracked every other turn. isn't adamantite supposed to be hard? i guess even adamantite hardness isnt enough to tunnel to the center of the Sean :P
i guess i'll just punch Akroma.
<@Akroma> eh

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2008, 01:48:42 pm »

No, Adamantine hardness is enough to tunnel to the center of the Sean, but it isn't enough to protect from a 1. Nothing is enough to protect from a 1.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2008, 02:08:20 pm »

Holy shit.

Well, all harm UNdone, so no hard feelings, Akroma? :D

I attempt to will myself into a human again, just to be safe and make sure Akroma doesn't reabsorb me. What? >.>
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 21, 2008, 02:26:26 pm »

I'll try the ears trick again. At least it's safer than trying to make volcano-powered plasmadrives, and I still need some sort of propulsion. I intend to eat every other planet in the solar system, then the sun. Hehehehehe. :D
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 108