Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141756 times)

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge
« Reply #180 on: September 10, 2008, 07:30:36 am »

Heyyyy, I'm an elf too! D:

I try to join in the feast. I killed it, I get food rights!
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 10, 2008, 05:52:28 pm »

Immortal hasn't posted, so take him if you want him.

I try to become an elf-golem, so that I can absorb elves
5. You grab elves F, G, H, and I and attach them to your arms and legs. You then morph into an elf golem. You currently have a +1 to attacking elves, but a -1 to attacking non-sentient animals. You gain power by absorbing more elves. You can only absorb living elves.
I think that the elves won't live too long now. I'll have to remedy this.

now that i'm finally combat-aible, i attempt to smash and squish a random elf
5. You smash at elf I.
Dodge roll!
4. He gets cut a little by your spikes, but he managed to avoid too much damage.

I pick up a random nearby elf (and throw him into the distance, preferably on this same turn).
1+3=4. You reach down and grab elf I, throwing him off into the distance. He lands in the middle of the elven capital, where he explains to the king that some crazy shit is happening. The king orders all the troops to go there. The elven troops will arrive in 3 turns.

I attempt to possess the elephant-underwear golem.
3. All the underwear is scattered from being torn apart, and you don't have enough ghost powers to bring it back together.

was my last turn missed?. i start eating plant's at random hopeing one has awesome healing powers.
6. You eat a ton of plants, but after eating one of them you get a strange feeling. Looking down, you see that you're turning into plants. You gain the ability to wrap people up in vines. You can't get broken bones or bleeding, but you can be chopped up more easily. You can heal yourself in sunlight, but you get -1 to dodging fire damage. In darkness you lose your healing and vines.

I attempt to further my control over electricity,so I might get at least a +1 to using it.
3. You concentrate on your electrical abilities, but you don't get much better with them.

While the elves are distracted by the flesh, I steal elf J's weapon (He's sleeping! I can't fail >:O
I'll give you a +1 for his sleepingness.
2+1=3. He's laying on top of his main weapon, but you manage to grab a small wooden dagger. Poltifar looks at you in a way that makes you want to respect small daggers.
You're a mischievous ghost, you know. Stealing all these things.

I set the elves on fire.
5+1=6. You send out a huge wave of fire at Elves J, I, and Jetman. You use up a lot of fire, so you lose your +1 to setting things on fire for one turn.
Dodge rolls!
Elf J
1-1=1. He gets blasted by the fire and becomes a crispy burnt skeleton.
Elf I
5. He jumps up over the wave, jumps off a tree, and lands back on the ground with elven agility.
Jetman
5. He curls up behind a large rock, and is protected from the flames.
3 more trees are caught on fire by the blast.

I try to join in the feast. I killed it, I get food rights!
4. You walk over and eat a decent amount of delicious flesh.

Immortal tries to dig up into the tree to expand there.
4. He digs a hole into the tree and makes a hole there. The shelter can hold 1 more person now.

NPC Rolls
Elf I kicks at Poltifar for starting the fires.
1. He kicks at Poltifar, casually bashes him away with his arm. The elf gets wounded (heavy bleeding, broken arm).

Global Rolls:
Forest fire roll! There are currently 8 burning trees.
4. No more trees catch fire.

Survival Rolls:
Elf E
6. He manages to stop his bleeding entirely.

Jetman123: Naked. Is an elf. Wearing root armor (+1 dodge against unarmed attacks).
Sir Edmund: Naked. Wielding a conservative whip of torture (+1 to attacking liberals). A plant-man (healing, no blood or broken bones, healing in sunlight, grows vines in sunlight).
Wooty: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. Holding a small wooden dagger.
Immortal: Naked. Wearing a suit of bark armor (+1 to block against blunt attacks).Wielding a small pick (+1 to digging). Has weak matter manipulation. In the leaf shelter (+1 to hiding).
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent, in the leaf shelter (+2 to hiding). Both broken legs (-3 movement). Weak control over electricity.
Poltifar: Is a spiky flaming adamantine golem (damages on successful blocks). Fireproof.
Akroma: An elf golem (+1 to attacking elves, -1 to attacking animals).
Cyx: A ghost.
Devath: A fire golem (+1 to setting things on fire). Burned out (no fire bonus next turn).
Sean Mirrsen: A huge dirt golem (+1 attacking, -2 dodge, +1 decaying attack). Stuck halfway in the cave (-1 movement).
Elf I: Broken arm.

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2008, 08:45:06 pm »

Well the whole point of being a ghost is lost if you can't float through walls and set people's hats on fire  ;)

I try to heal shadowdump's left leg using my new..scalpel.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2008, 09:43:35 pm »

I attempt to help him. 8)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2008, 12:13:05 am »

As I am a elf-golem now, I attempt to absorb Jetman123
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2008, 01:51:27 am »

Erm, what about the bonuses for more things being on fire? Or did you forget about that? (Also, as long as there is Poltifar, there is me! Muahaha.) If you have revised the thing about absorbing things, I'll start on that right now, but... seriously...

If... I can absorb stuff, I absorb flames to become bigger.

If not, and I have to concentrate to get said bonuses, I do so.

If not, and I get those bonuses passively, I hug Akroma.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2008, 02:05:35 am »

Since I am a tad bored with the way this particular game's progressing, it's time to do something appropriately supersized.

I attempt to absorb The Earth. I want a chunk of Mars if I get a 6. :D
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2008, 02:07:40 am »

Nice, Sean.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2008, 11:59:16 am »

knowing that adamantine is to be found somewhere in the Earth, i wait for Sean to absorb a large part of it then bash and punch him to absorb the adamantine from him. if he doesnt manage to absorb the Earth, i bash him just because i feel like it :P EDIT: dont forget Sean has a -2 to dodge
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 03:02:35 pm by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2008, 12:05:53 pm »

That would be quite the development...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2008, 02:09:32 pm »

Erm, what about the bonuses for more things being on fire? Or did you forget about that? (Also, as long as there is Poltifar, there is me! Muahaha.) If you have revised the thing about absorbing things, I'll start on that right now, but... seriously...

You get those passively. Every 10 trees you'll get a bonus.

You can't absorb things to get bigger, but you slowly get bigger on your own. It's a bit of a trade-off.

Note that as the fire gets bigger, it grows faster, which means that you grow faster.

I'll give the other three people and whoever's replacing Immortal a chance to post, but I'll get to it today.

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2008, 04:09:33 pm »

Once again, I try to help Sean Mirrsen. I augment his mass so he can absorb the Earth more effectively.

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2008, 10:36:09 pm »

I try to make my vines have nettel like qualities, so if anyone touches them or i touch anyone they get a nasty sting, the more of it they touch the more it hurts.
EE
E@E
EEE

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 12, 2008, 01:30:48 pm »

I try to punch Akroma in the face. D:<
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2008, 07:26:48 am »

Still no update? Did I roll a 5, making you roll for every creature on the Earth?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 108